Author Topic: Ano ang kwento ng LOVELIFE mo ngayon? Part 4 :)  (Read 71799 times)

simang

  • Guest
Re: Ano ang kwento ng LOVELIFE mo ngayon? Part 4 :)
« Reply #420 on: October 03, 2015, 10:33:43 am »
This is a common mistake girls have - no boyfriend means sadness. As a consequence, they put up with sub standard guys just for the sake of having a BF.

You have to learn to be happy on your own first before you can meet the right guy.

Ang hirap i-instill nito talaga. I have friends my age (we're in our late 20's) na ganito pa din ang thinking, na boyfriend ang magpapasaya sa kanila. So they patol to anyone who shows even the slightest interest, and then eventually magrereklamo...

Sis sweet.hann, good job in knowing what you don't want.

-----

As for my lovelife, nakaka-amaze pa din how well we're doing. I'm just so grateful to have someone who thinks so much like me, na halos wala kaming argument because we agree on most things. Minsan I'd ask him random questions just to see what he thinks about those things and nasusurprise pa din ako kasi sobrang parehas kami ng povs on most things.

akosimaiatot

  • Guest
Re: Ano ang kwento ng LOVELIFE mo ngayon? Part 4 :)
« Reply #421 on: October 03, 2015, 10:58:08 am »

I'm just trying to figure it out eh, kasi now lang ako naka encounter dito ng lalake na super heartbroken
 

apir tayo dyan sis momentum! men and women deals emotions differently but his is a diff case
@tomhansen the tubatels still stands brother :)


TomHansen

  • Guest
Re: Ano ang kwento ng LOVELIFE mo ngayon? Part 4 :)
« Reply #422 on: October 03, 2015, 11:42:00 am »
^ kaya to maiatot..

OtherBoleynGirl

  • Guest
Re: Ano ang kwento ng LOVELIFE mo ngayon? Part 4 :)
« Reply #423 on: October 03, 2015, 08:03:49 pm »
This is a common mistake girls have - no boyfriend means sadness. As a consequence, they put up with sub standard guys just for the sake of having a BF.

You have to learn to be happy on your own first before you can meet the right guy.

tama ka jan, sis. Ngayon pa lang ako nagstart manood ng sine alone, kumain alone, magshop alone. so far, ok naman. pero gaya nga ng sabi ko start pa lang. gusto ko masanay ng ganito in case...  haha! :)

sweet.hann

  • Guest
Re: Ano ang kwento ng LOVELIFE mo ngayon? Part 4 :)
« Reply #424 on: October 05, 2015, 12:37:43 pm »
@Girltalker2
Yes sis.. kung magiging passive tayo, parang hinahayaan na lang natin na mag-take advantage sila..

This is a common mistake girls have - no boyfriend means sadness. As a consequence, they put up with sub standard guys just for the sake of having a BF.

You have to learn to be happy on your own first before you can meet the right guy.
korek.. nung pinanganak ba tayo may dala dala tayo or may iba ba tayong kasama? wala naman diba? we just have to learn how to appreciate and be happy with what we have, kasi kung matututo tayong maging masaya kung anong meron tayo, mas maa-appreciate natin yung mga bagong darating sa buhay natin.. :)

----
After several months na akala ko nakaka-move on na ko, hindi pa pala..
Mas natututunan ko pa pala syang mahalin..  :-\

hidinginseoul

  • Guest
Re: Ano ang kwento ng LOVELIFE mo ngayon? Part 4 :)
« Reply #425 on: October 05, 2015, 03:18:09 pm »
It's been two months since I had my first major heartbreak.

We weren't even officially a couple. It was a mutual decision for us cos we were both not in a rush to be in a relationship. Though I wasn't in a rush, I wanted to take it slowly but surely. He knew cos he asked me in the first place how I wanted this thing to go, and that's what I told him.

It wasn't my intention to fall for him. I didn't even think we'd click cos we seemed too different. As my friends would describe it, he was like a lion and I was like a lamb.

But yea, we just clicked. It started out as platonic. At the start, I labeled him under "friends" cos I knew what kind of a flirt he was. I even agreed to be his wing woman.

The attraction between us was undeniable though. He was a funny, witty lad. He wasn't that bad-looking too, but he wasn't my typical type (except for the eyes, I admit haha).

But then, he started pestering me on FB until he asked for my number and we started talking since then. I knew he was flirting with me and I gotta give it to him, his charms worked. He knew how to ride along with my banters. I thought I'd give it a chance, and it felt good.

We went our for a couple of times. We made plans here and there. We were simply having a lot of fun. Then after around 3 months, things got intimate between us. He was my first kiss. He was the first guy to get that close to me.

I started lying low for a bit, afraid that I was gonna start to be clingy. I had this fear that things were going to end now that we already kissed. Cos all along, I got this notion na maybe it was just what he was after for. I got some serious trust issues going on. My thoughts were a mess. 

But then he started to prove me wrong. He was asking me to spend time with him more frequently and he even wanted me to hang out with his friends. He even offered that we can go home together after work. We had a lot of plans back then. And to be honest, I really felt overwhelmed that I started overthinking and overanalysing the situation.

We still went out for a couple of times. And after the very last time that we went out just last April, I suddenly had this feeling that I needed to pull away for a bit because I felt like he was confusing me a lot. We still talked but not as much. I got busy with my new work and I was in the middle of adjusting too. Every time he would ask me out or hang out, I would tell him, "sige, pag hindi na ako masyadong pagod".  I didn't say yes too much na rin sa mga invites niya cos I got afraid na nagiging clingy na ako. Hanggang sa he didn't text as much na rin. I tried to text him first once in awhile and he would respond naman.

But there was something else that I wanted to test which is why I intentionally didn't talk to him for a month.

I took that time to clear my thoughts and assess my feelings for him. I missed him a lot and I knew na nag-fall na ako for him. I wanted to clear things with him but I was too chicken pa to find out the answers.

Pinatagal ko pa before I decided to talk to him again. We even agreed to hang out pa but before that could even happen, my heart shattered into pieces when he told me he already has a girlfriend.

I was like, wow? Ganun kabilis?

I confronted him. We talked things out. Our feelings were mutual all along. He felt bad when I stopped talking to him. He didn't want to force it. He was waiting on me. I was waiting on him. We were waiting on each other.

I took the courage to ask him if may something na sila nung girl when we're still going out and he said no. I know, possible na nagsisinungaling siya or whatever pero I gave him the benefit of the doubt.

I didn't know what to believe in anymore. Cos sabi nila kapag gusto ka, hindi ka titigilan kahit anong mangyari. But what if you pushed him away too far? Where do you even draw the line?

Anyway, I gotta give it to him. He didn't leave me hanging. He kept saying sorry to me. I appreciate that he told me the truth but I was really hurt. Well, what do you know? The truth hurts indeed. Haha

He wants us to stay friends cos he doesn't see any reason for us to stop being friends just because of this. I told him I'll need time.

Mas okay na ako ngayon compared hung 2 months ago. I was really a mess. May konti pa ring kirot hanggang ngayon, pero I think I'll get by. We even saw each other a couple of weeks ago. It was the first time na nagkita kami since we "broke  up" (I'm using this term loosely cos I don't know what to call it haha). Na-awkward ako at first but I think I managed to get through it. He even kept following me around. LOL

There are still times na namimiss ko siya. He would still text me once in awhile, so yea we're talking pa rin pero I know that things are different now. Minsan nagtetxt din ako sa kanya pero binabawas-bawasan ko na. Even if gusto ko siyang i-text, kailangan ko nang panindigan ang pag-resist ko. At least hanggang alam kong 100% clean na ako sa feelings ko for him.

Well anyway, I definitely learned my lesson here. I just need to keep holding on that things will get even better eventually. :)
« Last Edit: October 05, 2015, 03:57:22 pm by hidinginseoul »

pretty_B

  • Guest
Re: Ano ang kwento ng LOVELIFE mo ngayon? Part 4 :)
« Reply #426 on: October 20, 2015, 10:47:45 am »
i am mixed emotions towards someone i want to get serious with.  :-\

trizh

  • Guest
Re: Ano ang kwento ng LOVELIFE mo ngayon? Part 4 :)
« Reply #427 on: October 24, 2015, 10:25:28 pm »
Happy kasi mag 4 years na kami  :)  mas maging malapit kami sa isa't isa and mas marami kaming bonding moments ngayon.

pretty_B

  • Guest
Re: Ano ang kwento ng LOVELIFE mo ngayon? Part 4 :)
« Reply #428 on: October 26, 2015, 10:56:35 am »
UPDATE: he broke up with her girlfriend to be "with me". i am still mixed emotions pero now mejo matimbang na yung happiness with him. -.-

OtherBoleynGirl

  • Guest
Re: Ano ang kwento ng LOVELIFE mo ngayon? Part 4 :)
« Reply #429 on: October 26, 2015, 11:12:20 am »
UPDATE: he broke up with her girlfriend to be "with me". i am still mixed emotions pero now mejo matimbang na yung happiness with him. -.-

happy for you sis. go mo na yan! :)

swtgrl_bee

  • Guest
Re: Ano ang kwento ng LOVELIFE mo ngayon? Part 4 :)
« Reply #430 on: October 27, 2015, 04:36:30 pm »
Solid! I am forever grateful to God na kahit ang aga (25 year-old, sa Pinas maaga kasi siya) kong nag-asawa eh. Masaya naman ang buhay may asawa ko.  ;D

simang

  • Guest
Re: Ano ang kwento ng LOVELIFE mo ngayon? Part 4 :)
« Reply #431 on: December 17, 2015, 07:55:09 pm »
Married for almost 3 weeks now. Still on a high <3

teejiko

  • Guest
Re: Ano ang kwento ng LOVELIFE mo ngayon? Part 4 :)
« Reply #432 on: December 17, 2015, 10:47:36 pm »
Sobrang happy, sobrang content, LDR pero we can manage, sobrang in love,

reighnyielle

  • Guest
Re: Ano ang kwento ng LOVELIFE mo ngayon? Part 4 :)
« Reply #433 on: December 18, 2015, 08:23:19 am »
Talking to someone new. He's interesting. I hope he's the one.

pretty_B

  • Guest
Re: Ano ang kwento ng LOVELIFE mo ngayon? Part 4 :)
« Reply #434 on: December 18, 2015, 10:30:51 am »
Kwento ng lovelife ko...lyrics ng ABOT LANGIT by Silent Sanctuary! <3 hihi. sooo happy i met my current bf. :)

Married for almost 3 weeks now. Still on a high <3

Congrats sis simang!  :-*

TomHansen

  • Guest
Re: Ano ang kwento ng LOVELIFE mo ngayon? Part 4 :)
« Reply #435 on: December 23, 2015, 11:22:31 pm »
Zero, malamig ng pasko pero ok lang. :)

mineheart

  • Guest
Re: Ano ang kwento ng LOVELIFE mo ngayon? Part 4 :)
« Reply #436 on: December 26, 2015, 06:36:39 am »
Paranoid ako, parang may ginagawang kalookohan bf ko ..

sweet.hann

  • Guest
Re: Ano ang kwento ng LOVELIFE mo ngayon? Part 4 :)
« Reply #437 on: December 28, 2015, 03:22:46 pm »
4 days before year 2015 ends.. searching pa din..

still tyring na maka-move on sa one sided love na to.. malamang bahay nila yun kaya kahit anong oras uuwi sya dun at magkikita talaga kami.. hayy.. mali talaga e.. nagka-kwentuhan kami kahit hindi sya yung ipinunta ko.. buti na lang nauna kaming naging friends na sister nya.. hmm.. sa new year pinapabalik ako ng family nya.. hehe.. pero this time sure ako na wala sya that day.. hmm.. mali ba ako? hindi naman pwedeng iwasan ko yung friend ko (sister nya) dahil sa kanya.. pero i admit napuno love tank ko nung Christmas Day kasi ilang oras din kaming nagka-kwentuhan nung nandun ako sa kanila.. gusto ko din yung feeling na welcome ako sa kanila.. hayy.. pano ba?

after christmas nagkasama naman kami sa isang wedding.. work mode pero syempre konting kwentuhan pa after ng event.. sobrang giniginaw talaga ako nung time na yun na parang gusto ko sya yakapin (hot daw sya eh..haha!) pero pinigilan ko sarili ko..

PANO BA KO MAKAKA-MOVE ON SAYO?  :-[

jtansanco

  • Guest
Re: Ano ang kwento ng LOVELIFE mo ngayon? Part 4 :)
« Reply #438 on: December 29, 2015, 05:58:02 am »
No love life at all. I think my 2016 resolution is to find one. :D

tomatostellar

  • Guest
Re: Ano ang kwento ng LOVELIFE mo ngayon? Part 4 :)
« Reply #439 on: December 29, 2015, 05:13:49 pm »
Very rocky 2015 but now back to being steady. His love is unbelievable! 

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close