We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I think at one point one will fall for the other, or at least there will be a moment na parang may "something." But what do I know. :p Never had a guy best friend.
Yes. I my ex's bestfriend is a girl. Si girl ay very very close ko din ~ she and I are also kind of bestfriends.Same circle kami, hindi ako nagselos kay girl kahit very pretty din sya. Pero si girl ay not the malandi type kaya siguro ganon ako ka-kampante nun kahit pretty sya. But I think very rare talaga yung walang nadedevelop.
HAHAHA yeah, Me and my guy bestfriend always say "eeew kadire" everytime may nagsasabi samin na "sana kayo nalang" It's like never in our wildest dreams/thoughts na naisip or imagine yun, parang incest na eh!
question for the guys...kapag nagka gf na kayo, gano nyo kadalas pa rin tinetext si girl bestfriend nyo? say, dati nung wala pa kayong gf, araw araw kayo may communication, pag nagka gf na kayo, how often na lang magiging comm nyo?