Author Topic: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 12  (Read 116571 times)

juwie

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 12
« Reply #580 on: May 19, 2015, 12:59:31 pm »
Update, I messaged Dreamechanics about it and they replied:

Hello ma'am, this has been an old issue already. We want our clients to know that yes we accept 2 bookings because we are a growing company, there's a need to expand. Both of us are capable of directing and editing videos therefore clients should not worry. Yes, we accept morning and afternoon wedding in one day because we can do it. We've done this a lot of time already and the quality of the video is never jeopardized. Both of us will still be there to cover the wedding. Its just unfair because we're giving our best to provide our clients more that what they ask for (ex. the quality of the video at a very affordable price, sometimes with big discount, we follow all their requests because we value them) and yet they keep on demanding more and this time saying negative things about our team.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2015, 01:01:11 pm by juwie »

kisses1417

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 12
« Reply #581 on: May 19, 2015, 01:03:11 pm »
Dapat kasi maglagay na lang sila ng team A kung nauna magbook, then team B na lang kapag pangalawang booking na para alam atleast nung couple na team B na sila and yet they still want dreamechanics to cover hindi yung nagkakagulatan na. Additional stress na talaga to, nakakainis!

reese17

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 12
« Reply #582 on: May 19, 2015, 01:04:22 pm »
^ Then they shouldn't make claims that they only accept 1 wedding/day. Sorry pero sa akin, medyo mayabang yung dating ng explanation nila...

lyr3hs

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 12
« Reply #583 on: May 19, 2015, 01:11:40 pm »
Hi sisses, kamusta naman ang quality ng SDEs nila when this issue started? I have the same issue with the Treehouse Story. I just learned recently that they already accept 2 weddings a day. It will be either Patrick or Alesi to lead the team. I got worried. Alam ko namang magaling sila both but iba pa rin kung nandun silang original team to shoot on your wedding day. But they promised to deliver the same quality of work or even better. Should I trust them na lang? What should I do? Any opinion Treehouse brides?

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 12
« Reply #584 on: May 19, 2015, 01:18:00 pm »
^ Then they shouldn't make claims that they only accept 1 wedding/day. Sorry pero sa akin, medyo mayabang yung dating ng explanation nila...

Exactly. E di wag sila magmarketing na 1 wedding per day kung di nila pala planong panindigan. Nakakainit ng ulo yung response!! Parang it sounds arrogant pa. Parang ikaw pa yung mali for wanting both of them there. They set that expectation in the first place! Grr! And why would brides say nega things about them kung wala naman talaga? Wala naman tayong makukuha in doing that. Paawa effect!

Hi sisses, kamusta naman ang quality ng SDEs nila when this issue started? I have the same issue with the Treehouse Story. I just learned recently that they already accept 2 weddings a day. It will be either Patrick or Alesi to lead the team. I got worried. Alam ko namang magaling sila both but iba pa rin kung nandun silang original team to shoot on your wedding day. But they promised to deliver the same quality of work or even better. Should I trust them na lang? What should I do? Any opinion Treehouse brides?

Sis im a Treehouse bride, and from the start it was communicated naman na the two owners split into 2 teams so they can handle 2 weddings a day. That has been the communication ever since, so choice mo if you are satisfied with it enough or not to book them. It's only for the prenup / STD video that they join forces. I am not bothered because I was never mislead into thinking it has to be both of them at my wedding. All their SDEs so far are a product of only 1 of them so if you like that, e di good enough.

I've worked with both of them, pareho naman silang ok katrabaho so personally not an issue for me.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2015, 01:25:04 pm by sparklingjewel »

sevenstars

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 12
« Reply #585 on: May 19, 2015, 01:20:29 pm »
reese, I agree with you. Parang pa-victim pa yung reply, when they were the ones who told clients they only accepted one booking per day in the first place.

juwie

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 12
« Reply #586 on: May 19, 2015, 01:22:17 pm »
Also I asked them kung may iba pa ba sila wedding on our wedding day or kami pa lang so far. Sabi nya, yes kami lang daw and they will only accept 1 booking on our wedding day, and told me not to worry.. but i can't help it. 😦

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 12
« Reply #587 on: May 19, 2015, 01:28:12 pm »
Also I asked them kung may iba pa ba sila wedding on our wedding day or kami pa lang so far. Sabi nya, yes kami lang daw and they will only accept 1 booking on our wedding day, and told me not to worry.. but i can't help it. 😦

How contradictory to their previous explanation sis where they tried to defend their decision to handle 2 events a day. Knowing that they have made this commitment before and lied about it to sis Chili, i wouldn't be so convinced if i were you.

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 12
« Reply #588 on: May 19, 2015, 01:40:46 pm »
Update, I messaged Dreamechanics about it and they replied:

Hello ma'am, this has been an old issue already. We want our clients to know that yes we accept 2 bookings because we are a growing company, there's a need to expand. Both of us are capable of directing and editing videos therefore clients should not worry. Yes, we accept morning and afternoon wedding in one day because we can do it. We've done this a lot of time already and the quality of the video is never jeopardized. Both of us will still be there to cover the wedding. Its just unfair because we're giving our best to provide our clients more that what they ask for (ex. the quality of the video at a very affordable price, sometimes with big discount, we follow all their requests because we value them) and yet they keep on demanding more and this time saying negative things about our team.

Ako I have been so nice and patient ha. Ning hindi ako nagalit sa kanila nung kausap ko si Teej kagabi. I have a retort and argument for EACH AND EVERY POINT that was mentioned to sis Juwie in the statement I quoted above. Pero di ko na papatulan. 

Personally, as their client, I do NOT agree with their business practices, which is why I want out. But, I will keep quiet about it because I respect that they have a business to protect. Ayaw ko talaga mangulo ng business ng ibang tao kaya I want to keep quiet na sana. Kasi ako mismo I have a business and I respect and understand the business of Dreamechanics.

Regarding their comment about the clients "demanding more" to sis Juwie: I have never asked for anything MORE than what was promised to me. I have been very fair and polite all throughout. I also have been very transparent and upfront about all my expectations from the very beginning, and all of which they agreed to even before we booked them.

I hope they do not test my patience by disregarding my messages and email, and promptly do the refund. TAKE NOTE: Teej agreed to fully refund my down payment. The longer this takes the bigger and nastier the issue gets. I am sure that we both do not want this to get more complicated. I just want out as quickly and as quietly as possible. But that really depends now on how they will handle themselves.

For now it is wait and see for me.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2015, 02:58:59 pm by Chili1113 »

peachlipstick

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 12
« Reply #589 on: May 19, 2015, 03:10:05 pm »
Aw, sad naman that a once raved supplier is getting these not-so-good feedbacks :(

I agree with our sisses here that it's wrong to advertise (or put in a contract) something that you cannot uphold. Nasa proper setting of expectations lang yan. At least if they didn't say na they only do 1 booking per day, those who were double booked wouldn't be aghast. Kaya lang they didn't tell and may pagka-resistive and defensive ang paghandle nila sa issue.

Seems that they are trying to turn this around and put the blame on the clients :(

Hugs to you sis Chili1113, I hope this will get sorted soon.

120515

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 12
« Reply #590 on: May 19, 2015, 03:25:18 pm »
i can only offer internet hugs to you guys right now, chili1113 and juwie, i do hope everything gets sorted out soon

gi_jane101112

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 12
« Reply #591 on: May 19, 2015, 03:49:28 pm »
hala..nakakatakot naman na ito..daming negative feedbacks ng dreamechanics..kinakabahan dintuloy ako sa p/v namin na Studio1 kasi madami ding negative feedbacks sa kanila.. :(

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 12
« Reply #592 on: May 19, 2015, 04:06:10 pm »
Update: Dreamechanics has already replied to my email, and they will refund me tomorrow. I just want to say that I appreciate their prompt and orderly way of handling this falling out of ours. I do wish them and their business well because honestly the talent is there.

donnacharize

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 12
« Reply #593 on: May 19, 2015, 04:10:04 pm »
hala..nakakatakot naman na ito..daming negative feedbacks ng dreamechanics..kinakabahan dintuloy ako sa p/v namin na Studio1 kasi madami ding negative feedbacks sa kanila.. :(

 hi sis gi_jane101112.. same kayo ng p/v ng friend ko... mukhang ok naman.. tiwala lang :D last may 9 lang sila kinasal

bzbee

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 12
« Reply #594 on: May 19, 2015, 11:34:06 pm »
Its just unfair because we're giving our best to provide our clients more that what they ask for (ex. the quality of the video at a very affordable price, sometimes with big discount, we follow all their requests because we value them) and yet they keep on demanding more and this time saying negative things about our team.

dito ko nainis talaga. i can't even...

nakakawalang gana. h2b said if we call them they just might say the same thing, so im preparing myself for that. most likely marami ng nagreklamo sa kanila after this issue came out kaya generic na ang magiging sagot. im not aiming for a refund because i realize that its going to be a long shot. ang hirap lang maka-move on from this... and then sila yung makakatrabaho namin sa wedding...

janagirl

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 12
« Reply #595 on: May 20, 2015, 12:02:36 am »
Share ko lang din, last Friday, I attended a wedding of a friend in San Juan. Sa thank you speech ni bride, nag thank you sya to "Floyd and the gang of Dreamechanics" for their video daw. She even mentioned na they were so patient daw, kasi medyo maarte sya and alam nya nahirapan yung team na kunan sya. So I guess, aware si bride na second team sila ng Dreamechanics coz it seems it's not an issue for her na wala si Teej or Mel sa wedding nila. Sad nga lang, based sa mga B2Bs natin here, hindi sila aware na may ganito na palang set up si Dreamechanics. :(

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 12
« Reply #596 on: May 20, 2015, 12:27:58 am »
Thanks peachlipstick, 120515, sparklingjewel for the concern! =) Thanks also to those like sis bzbee who pm-ed my with very helpful recommendations re finding a new videographer.

I am so sorry to have caused any dreamechanics brides here so much stress. When my twin bride and I found out about the double booking in the other forum we didn't intend to put them down or say negative things about them. But I suppose because of the discussion that ensued between me and my twin bride in the other forum, we had unknowingly  "let the cat out of the bag."

I did not create the problem, and I still feel wronged. But I feel bad about all that has happened because I never intended to put anyone's business in a negative light. I cannot help it though if people saw our discussion after the initial shock.  All my comments in the other forum were all accurate and truthful but I  deleted all the comments I have made that with unnecessary negativity on Dreamechanics, because I do not want my comments to cause them to lose clients, especially since I believe that people sometimes just need to learn a lesson and be given a chance to prove themselves again.

Anyways, this is such a blessing in disguise for me because I am actually getting excited to look for a new videographer. =)
« Last Edit: May 20, 2015, 12:40:56 am by Chili1113 »

juwie

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 12
« Reply #597 on: May 20, 2015, 02:19:45 am »
bzbee, pareho tayo ng nararamdaman. Buti pa si sis Chilli113 pwede pa mag refund haaay. Good luck sis on finding a new video team!! ☺ 

bzbee

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 12
« Reply #598 on: May 20, 2015, 02:42:36 am »
^^ sis chili i'm so happy for you that you can move on na from this and that you and future husband are communicating better now. and don't feel sorry, we're very thankful that you took the time to explain what happened. i must say, you handled this issue very well. good luck in finding your new videographer!

^ sis juwie!! we can get through this!!  :D

bonzaigirl

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 12
« Reply #599 on: May 20, 2015, 07:18:53 am »
 :( :( :( oh dear.  Mga sis, hope everything will workout in the end. 

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close