We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
to my fellow dreamechanics brides, anong gagawin natin? i feel so deceived and im thinking of backing out na kaso sayang lang talaga ang downpayment. even if sabihin nila na wala naman akong kasabay, im not guaranteed na hindi rin sila tatanggap ng bookings on our date eventually. yung nakalagay nga sa contract, they didn't honor, pano pa kaya yung verbal promise lang? sobrang turnoff. if they did double book us baka ma-badtrip lang ako when i see them on our wedding day. ang mahirap kasi kita naman sa recent videos nila that their output is sacrificed and ive read a lot of reviews sa w@w rin na hindi dumarating sa wedding nila either si teej or mel, eto pala yung reason why.
I am one of the double booked brides of Dreamechanics.Sis bzbee! Sorry I deleted me earlier comment. Heheh I erased it because I think for now I will keep quiet first about the it. This is also because H2B and I haven't decided/finalized everything in order to fix this double booking issue. I am just thankful that my twin/double booked bride is very nice and we have been chatting all day. I will update you guys after everything has been settled =)
ang mahirap kasi kita naman sa recent videos nila that their output is sacrificed and ive read a lot of reviews sa w@w rin na hindi dumarating sa wedding nila either si teej or mel, eto pala yung reason why.