We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^ Magaling nga si Ghe. I like his works.
Question mga sis. I want sana na 2 setting ng photoshoot namin isang daytime and nighttime, kaya pinipili ko na 4 to 6 ang wedding. Pero sabi pag gabi daw hindi na masyado maganda kuha sa pictures? Eh diba meron naman nagheheld reception nila na gabi. Nalilito tuloy ako.
So sino mas magaling sa knila sis? any feedback between these 2 photographers?
I got J Lucas Reyes. Although I also love Jayjay Lucas' work. I noticed Jayjay Lucas us is more on the dramatic photos with vibrant colors. J Lucas Reyes in more on the classic, crisp, and clean shots. I chose J Lucas Reyes because his style really suits our personality as a couple. However, you cannot go wrong with either of the two.But for those of you wondering about J Lucas Reyes, my feedback so far is that he is very accommodating and easy to talk to. In fact, we consulted him before we booked a church and he gave us lots of tips whereas some top photographers would probably not have the time of day for consultations of that sort.