We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Camzar bride here. You can check our onsite photo or our prenup photos here:http://camzarphoto.com/11308
treehouse is 60k for STD video.
gail is really friendly, will most likely get him for my prenup since he seems to have a bright and airy style in his photos. haven't seen a lot of after dark photos so i went with Pat dy.i am also based overseas and wanted to get the ball rolling. decided on a photographer after a week of choosing between: camzar, pat dy, gail and jay lucase reyes.hopefully, pat dy wont disappoint lol. just need more info re: videographers so I can settle that one next week.
^sis maukris, maganda din style ng team benitez.. good choice din sa dreamechanics
Love your prenup sis! 😊 Ganyan din ang peg ko. Sana ma-achieve din namin ni fiance yan. Hehe
Thanks southchick. Ma achieve nyo yan basta be confident lang and magagaling naman yung mga ina-eye nyo na mga photographers. but of course bias ako kasi Camzar bride ako hehe. btw they already uploaded our photos sa website nila. http://camzarphoto.com/11485
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2eicy0_eric-sarah_lifestyleSharing our rockshow SDE by Pat Dy I am so thankful to Pat. He knows his craft well. if you have the budget, you should choose Pat. I remember when we were stil preparing, parang wala kami iba nakita to cover our wedding but Pat. Here's our prenup din by Pat Dy.http://www.rebelliousbrides.com/2014/11/sarah-erics-koreanovela-prenup.html?m=1Expensive but worth it
Hi sis papemelroti! I already asked Gail about this last year before booking him. I asked if he takes night shots too because I don't see him upload night or reception shots that much. He answered back by sending me a lot of amazing night shots including portraits and even a lot of candid shots from reception. He explained that it's just that he wants more day shots photos for the Foreveryday brand it but doesn't mean that he cannot take nice photos during night time or reception. After seeing the night shots that he sent me, I deposited my reservation fee on the same day. Hehe.But then again, you won't go wrong with Pat Dy. Even Gail is hands down with him because Pat is his mentor.About videographers, I booked Bob Nicolas. Hope this helps