We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hi, I'm just wondering if you guys have to sign a contract from your photographer/videographer. I'm based in the US and it's a no-no here to book a vendor without signing a contract. I'm interested in booking a photographer from the Philippines but I'm wondering if it's customary there to have a contract before I ask for one. Thanks!!!
Agree! You can back read about the reviews of Foreveryday here. All are raves. I'm super excited for my turn to be Gail's subject although ang layo pa. Haha! I'm getting married 2016 pa. Hehe.
does anyone knows honeycomb? Okay po ba sila?