Author Topic: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 12  (Read 116400 times)

xxIcePrincessxx

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 12
« Reply #40 on: October 07, 2014, 01:12:31 pm »
sis j.adore yep closed group.. pero mabilis naman approval.  I agree, based din sa context naman talaga ng conversation.  Kaya it would have helped that supplier kung sana dinetalye nalang nya what happened.  Madami nagtatanong what happened pero hindi naman nya kinukwento. It's just that naginquire daw sa kanya and then after nya mabigay yung quotation hindi na nag reply si client.  :o  but on a positive note naman.. sa group na ito, makakakita ka ng talented photogs/videoraphers na up and coming palang... habang hindi pa nagmamahal ang mga rates  ;D

juwie

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 12
« Reply #41 on: October 07, 2014, 01:53:57 pm »
According sa nabasa ko nagmeet sila first time with the photog tapos tinext sila ng client after na sila na ang kukunin ni client, P/V package. So magmimeet sila dapat for the 2nd time na kasama na pati video team then nung nasa agreed meeting place na sila P/V team nag text daw yung client na nasiraan sila ng car kaya impossible na sila makapunta. Tas di na nagtetext after then nung pina ff up ng supplier, nag reply yun client, sabi hindi na raw sila kukunin kasi nagsponsor yung isang ninong nila ng P/V. Ayun.

f878

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 12
« Reply #42 on: October 07, 2014, 02:30:48 pm »
at dahil jan may bago na naman akong natutunan dahil sa GT.
sumali na din tuloy ako sa Wedding Suppliers Philippines facebook group. :D
ang weird lang kase elementary classmate ko pa yung nag-approve. ;D
pero tama ka sis xxIcePrincessxx. madami ngang may potential dito. filter-filter lang. :)
nakakainis nga naman yung nangyari sa nag-rant na photog pero medyo na-off ako dun sa "kups" tag. mukhang kailangan nya talaga maglabas ng sama ng loob...
« Last Edit: October 07, 2014, 09:08:46 pm by f878 »

vitug.annie

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 12
« Reply #43 on: October 07, 2014, 02:49:28 pm »
^true..sinabihan nya na unproferssional, pano nalang yung pagtawag nya ng kups. diba unprofessional din..anyway, pasensya po kung nagdala ako ng chismis sa gt. haha! :) chineck ko lang din yun fb page na yon for wedding suppliers apparently, wala pako kinukuha sa mga nagppost don.. i've spoken to my coordinator before regarding that kasi i almost went into the same situation nung biglang magbago isip ko sa videographer. but she said na silang mga suppliers ay aware sila na anytime pwede silang i give up ng client at hindi dahil nagiinquire ay ikaw na ang pipiliin, tama nga naman. :D

peachlipstick

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 12
« Reply #44 on: October 08, 2014, 01:43:56 pm »
I met up with Brian from Vidlens last Saturday, he was very nice, pati ang girlfriend nya mabait din pero sabi ko I will still have to think about it but I told him whether I decide to book him or not, I will give him an update before November 30 and he was good with it. Siguro proper setting of expectations lang.

Honestly, he's basically who I will get kaya lang due to a very unfortunate event (my cousin's death who is very excited to be one of my bridesmaids died due to a motor accident), I postponed booking anyone as of the moment. :(

j.adore

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 12
« Reply #45 on: October 08, 2014, 01:51:54 pm »
I'm sorry to hear that. My condolences to you and your family..

Brian is not pushy so you don't have to worry much about it.

peachlipstick

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 12
« Reply #46 on: October 08, 2014, 04:06:28 pm »
Thanks sis j.adore

Napansin ko nga din na hindi siya pushy at very humble. Hopefully, by next month makapagbook na kami.

vitug.annie

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 12
« Reply #47 on: October 10, 2014, 07:00:47 am »
^or check din sofjay media productions.. photo and video na nasa 35k to 40k yata with album and prenup na maganda din gawa. Mtv style na rjn yung video. They're my hubby's friends. But I did not get them for our wedding. Planning as a back up photographer though.

itsmeangellove

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 12
« Reply #48 on: October 13, 2014, 01:16:21 am »
Hi! You guys may want to check out Happy Days Studios. Starting palang sila kaya very flexible pa, kung sa quality lang din super sulit na yung rates nila. They do engagement sessions, weddings, etc. happydays.ph yung website. :)

i inquired sa Happy Days Studios and i must say their works are superb and very reasonably rated. their wedding starts at 20k. the inclusions are also impressive. sulit nga sa quality ng photos.. the fiance and i are considering them for our wedding on dec 2015. i have no problem na bago lang sila coz i am a fan of young and underrated artists. :)


LuckyMe!

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 12
« Reply #49 on: October 14, 2014, 12:32:49 am »
I do recommend my p/v PEEKXEL. They have affordable and flexible rates. Konting bola lang makaka-haggle ka pa.  ;D ;D ;D . It was really nice meeting them. And yung AE ko dun ang guide sa kin dito sa GT kaya tuwang-tuwa ako. I find this forum very helpful lalo na sa mga more on DIY bride like me!

summer_princess

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 12
« Reply #50 on: October 14, 2014, 10:31:42 pm »
Sisses, na sad ako bigla I was hoping to book Gail Bitoon of Foreveryday Photos (team Pat Dy) but his rate practically shoot up double... :( now I'm thinking twice if we will get him pa. We want his style talga and affordable (Before) but not anymore now. Ph55k for Service only.

Any reco na same style as his or Pat Dy or MetroPhoto. Mas prefer namin ang newbie para afford pa namin ;)

LuckyMe!

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 12
« Reply #51 on: October 14, 2014, 11:06:08 pm »
^sis! try to check my p/v, PEEKXEL. Affordable ang rates, they can also customize packages to for you. Ako I availed a customized package with them. They are also flexible when it comes to style of photos.  ;)

patriciasy595

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 12
« Reply #52 on: October 15, 2014, 02:14:08 am »
I've seen Gail's rates change over the years from the weddings of my friends. His rates changed a lot nga but I can strongly say that Foreveryday Photography is worth every penny. You'll not only get very good photos but a friend as well. Gail is very nice and you can really feel his concern for his clients. I'm getting married on 2016 pa and I'm saving up to make sure I'll get him. He is one of my non-negotiables for my wedding aside from Bob Nicolas for video and Mickey See for my make up. I even told my h2b that I'm willing to give up some of the other things that I want for the wedding just to get them :)

Yes, Foreveryday Photography & Bob Nicolas fan mode on again. Hihi.

Sisses, na sad ako bigla I was hoping to book Gail Bitoon of Foreveryday Photos (team Pat Dy) but his rate practically shoot up double... :( now I'm thinking twice if we will get him pa. We want his style talga and affordable (Before) but not anymore now. Ph55k for Service only.

Any reco na same style as his or Pat Dy or MetroPhoto. Mas prefer namin ang newbie para afford pa namin ;)

f878

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 12
« Reply #53 on: October 15, 2014, 04:54:47 am »
Sisses, na sad ako bigla I was hoping to book Gail Bitoon of Foreveryday Photos (team Pat Dy) but his rate practically shoot up double... :( now I'm thinking twice if we will get him pa. We want his style talga and affordable (Before) but not anymore now. Ph55k for Service only.

Any reco na same style as his or Pat Dy or MetroPhoto. Mas prefer namin ang newbie para afford pa namin ;)

wow. parang nagtaas nga. i remember i inquired with him a few months back lang. pero it's true na super magaling talaga si gail. :D

how about manny & april sis? light & bright din ang photos nila.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2014, 06:31:25 am by f878 »

vhanya

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 12
« Reply #54 on: October 15, 2014, 05:39:31 am »
I got Pat for my wedding and Gail for my prenup. All I can say is, kahit sobrang ganda ng photos ni Pat, I look prettier (daw) from Gail's photos lols!

vitug.annie

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 12
« Reply #55 on: October 15, 2014, 06:16:57 am »
^Foreveryday bride to be here. I am scheduled to have my e-sesh with gail in December. Knowing December is a busy month for the suppliers,  he specifically reserved that date just for us-- only because he knows we are from overseas and our time is very limited. He caught my heart with that. Such a very impressive gesture for a photographer. :)
I did not want to compromise my wedding photos so I am getting gail's full services. So happy that I always get a good review of him.

^by the way sis, regarding manny+april, I will not have any second thought in getting them if gail is unavailable.

vhanya

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 12
« Reply #56 on: October 15, 2014, 06:31:05 am »
You're in good hands vitug.annie =) That's the extra factor of Gail. Grabe yung customer service nya hehe.

I recommended him to 2 of my friends. 1 got married last July (who only got very nice words for him), another one in May 2015 (I will be a BM).   


vitug.annie

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 12
« Reply #57 on: October 15, 2014, 08:11:36 am »
^thanks sis vhanya, I'm getting excited now just reading all these reviews. :)
Gail was recommended naman by my coordinator and a distant cousin of mine. June 2015 naman ako.. so 6 monthd before wedding namin yung e-sesh haha!

j.adore

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 12
« Reply #58 on: October 15, 2014, 01:45:22 pm »
Hi Vhanya here we go again! Haha


If you can, get Gail. Even if service only for the meantime. Aside from gaining a friend (genuine concern for clients kasi), he's very good talaga.

I remember he assured me na siya ang bahala sa angles. When I saw the output, wow!

I know his price shot up from last year but worth every penny.

summer_princess

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 12
« Reply #59 on: October 15, 2014, 10:54:39 pm »
Inquired with a top photog, they aren't authorize to do weddings raw in Shrine of Jesus. Was surprised though! What is it with the accreditation?

EDIT: I've read up seems very strict nga ang SoJ....
« Last Edit: October 15, 2014, 11:50:11 pm by summer_princess »

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close