We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hi! I am taking pure calamansi every morning. I started with 4 pcs, then add 4 pcs everyday until it reaches 28 pcs( 7th day). after the 7th day, tuloy-tuloy na ang 28 pcs. although there are mornings i can't take lemons, so what i do is i decrease the number then add 4 ulit until nagiging 28 na naman. Bago pa din ako dito. Mag 2 mos pa lang but, I do not see any side effects. I searched and I get a lot of positive health benefits on this one. One influencing factor for me na ipush to is Bo Sanchez. He does this every morning for a long time na. His advice is to use the green ones, not the ripe ones. you don't strain the seeds, you beat the juice first (with the seeds, like beating an egg before taking the seeds). This is to be taken 1st thing in the morning or at least 1 hour before meal.It does not only make me lose weight, but na regulate din ang metabolism and I believe this also lowers blood sugar and cholesterol level and cleanses the kidneys too. So, the whole family is taking this.
Hi, thanks for the tip. I want to try this as well. Im curious though, what is the rationale for using the green rather than the yellow ones/lemons?Thanks in advance! @sis chelsea1212, It was part of the instructions given. You can also check on the links I posted below
mga sis ok lang ba to kahit acidic yung tao? want to try for losing weight. nakaka supress ba sya ng appetite? so dapat first inom ito pagkagising na pagkagising? hindi pwede na nakainom na ng water bago uminom nito?
If you'll start with 4, do you mix it with water? And pag 28 na nilalagyandin ba ng water? This sounds interesting.
wow sis sweetieping, 2 mos is great na din, matagal tagal na din yun,,may nakita ka bang positive effect sa skin mo?at can you also share with us how much weight you loss within 2 mos?super curious, kasi healthy na effective pa,,, great great great tlaga,,, sana madami pang mag share ng positive effect sa mga gumagawa na nito,,,,