Author Topic: Guys reaction if your girlfriend has FUBU/FWB, too  (Read 11410 times)

fredprinz

  • Guest
Re: Guys reaction if your girlfriend has FUBU/FWB, too
« Reply #20 on: November 12, 2014, 02:53:41 pm »
If I have one as well - I'll let it pass

If I don't have one and I found out she has a FUBU - we'll break up

tisaygirl123

  • Guest
Re: Guys reaction if your girlfriend has FUBU/FWB, too
« Reply #21 on: November 12, 2014, 04:12:20 pm »
BREAK.  no need to wait.

fredprinz

  • Guest
Re: Guys reaction if your girlfriend has FUBU/FWB, too
« Reply #22 on: November 13, 2014, 06:20:42 am »
Yeah, cheating should not be tolerated.

geraldita03

  • Guest
Re: Guys reaction if your girlfriend has FUBU/FWB, too
« Reply #23 on: December 10, 2014, 08:37:02 pm »
bakit ginagawa nila ito?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close