We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
What's the best (easiest) wedding website for a tech dummy like me? :pI know nothing about programming or graphic design or coding! Help!And how soon before the wedding do you need to create and announce it? Like 6 months before? 3 months before?
Here's our wedsite www.mywedding.com/chrislovestintin I still need to update some of the pages
I have just started it this morning so I'm really sorry for the missing components. Is it way too soon? We have 622 days to go before the big day!www.mywedding.com/rdciasico121416Now back to the drawing board!