Author Topic: YOUR WEDDING WEBSITE : Share the link here  (Read 6748 times)

vitug.annie

  • Guest
YOUR WEDDING WEBSITE : Share the link here
« on: September 27, 2014, 10:14:52 am »
I am in the midst of creating our wedding website / blog, it has always been fun reading other bride's experience from planning the wedding down to supplier reviews and feedback as well as gaining some ideas or advices  that will help us in planning our event. Meanwhile, feel free to share the link to your website, I'd be happy to share mine once I finished it.
HAPPY PLANNING & HAPPY BLOGGING!

f878

  • Guest
Re: YOUR WEDDING WEBSITE : Share the link here
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2014, 10:20:21 am »
i'm excited for your blog sis!
ako every time na makakita ako ng wedblog i check and read talaga. :)
kaya i made one na din kase i find it very useful.
happy preps! :D

vitug.annie

  • Guest
Re: YOUR WEDDING WEBSITE : Share the link here
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2014, 10:23:09 am »
Hi sis f878.  ;D
Just started creating my blog today but haven't published it yet. I'm getting excited too, I hope I'd finish the important parts today so I can share it na. I have read somewhere that it is really good to start your blog early so you won't miss any important details and updates during your planning. :)

damsel.in.distress

  • Guest
Re: YOUR WEDDING WEBSITE : Share the link here
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2014, 10:47:36 am »
yhenbarron.blogspot.com

Wedding-related posts are under the "getting hitched!" tab. :)

Or you can click the link on my signature below. :)

vitug.annie

  • Guest
Re: YOUR WEDDING WEBSITE : Share the link here
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2014, 10:56:37 am »
^damsel.in.distress
sis, your website is just beautiful. I hope I can be just as creative as you. :)

SweetheartKo

  • Guest
Re: YOUR WEDDING WEBSITE : Share the link here
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2014, 12:10:13 pm »
Ours is not really a blog but just a tool to keep our friends and family about the info's of the wedding. Since we are both overseas, We just kind of relay all the facts here. Anyway, This tread just reminded to update our site. Thanks sis! and good luck to all of us!

www.growingoldwithu.com

Lorgail

  • Guest
Re: YOUR WEDDING WEBSITE : Share the link here
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2014, 03:27:18 pm »
Not mine, pero dito ako nagpupunta if ever naghahanap ako ng mga suppliers / venues etc.

tagaytayweddingcafe.com
weddinginthesky.com

charmed30

  • Guest
Re: YOUR WEDDING WEBSITE : Share the link here
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2014, 09:02:21 pm »

simang

  • Guest
Re: YOUR WEDDING WEBSITE : Share the link here
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2014, 02:51:07 pm »
Ours is still private pero i started updating the site last august lang. It's under my own blog so i'll just post the sub-blog once published na sya :)

chrislovestintin

  • Guest
Re: YOUR WEDDING WEBSITE : Share the link here
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2014, 11:48:16 pm »
Here's our wedsite
 www.mywedding.com/chrislovestintin
 
I still need to update some of the pages :)

fionaapple

  • Guest
Re: YOUR WEDDING WEBSITE : Share the link here
« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2014, 04:53:03 pm »
www.crisanddonna.wix.com/12202014, published na, pero please bear with me kasi some of the pages are still under construction.:) medyo late ko na kasi nagawa.:)

meledeey

  • Guest
Re: YOUR WEDDING WEBSITE : Share the link here
« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2014, 02:06:23 am »
Here's our wedsite - http://www.otepandmel.wix.com/tiestheknot

Feel free to drop me a private message or sa chatbox. :)

imbisibol_

  • Guest
Re: YOUR WEDDING WEBSITE : Share the link here
« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2014, 04:22:01 am »
still getting hits, and we're nearing our third wedding anniversary already  ;D

http://www.EricAndCharie.com


veronikewl

  • Guest
Re: YOUR WEDDING WEBSITE : Share the link here
« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2014, 07:29:00 am »
we just used a free website creator tool and this is also what we used as an invite. we just sent out DIY - Save The Date cards!  :-*

https://beylovesaldwin.wix.com/ourwedding

caleeice

  • Guest
Re: YOUR WEDDING WEBSITE : Share the link here
« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2014, 01:20:49 pm »
still getting hits, and we're nearing our third wedding anniversary already  ;D

Siiiis, I'm inspired by your wedsite! Now fixing ours. :) I will also place reminders about the "unplugged route", where guests are reminded to take their own shots only upon cue and not to obstruct the views of official videographers and photographers.

May I just ask if that "reminder" actually worked? Thank you! :)

imbisibol_

  • Guest
Re: YOUR WEDDING WEBSITE : Share the link here
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2014, 11:03:21 pm »
I will also place reminders about the "unplugged route", where guests are reminded to take their own shots only upon cue and not to obstruct the views of official videographers and photographers.

May I just ask if that "reminder" actually worked? Thank you! :)

haha, of course not!  we're talking about filipinos and their love of kodakan, lol.  they still came armed to the teeth with their 10,000 cameras! but the note on the website probably fazed some a little- very l-i-t-t-l-e.  no regrets though.  still happy with the results.   ;)

caleeice

  • Guest
Re: YOUR WEDDING WEBSITE : Share the link here
« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2014, 11:35:53 am »
haha, of course not! 

Darn, thought it would be effective! Haha! Will put it in our wed site anyway. Who knows, may not totally eliminate, but may reduce the chances. Will also ask close fan and friends to spread the word. :p  I saw this post kasi, kaka-praning! http://www.huffingtonpost.com/bridal-guide/why-you-might-want-to-con_b_3331528.html

Papiseed

  • Guest
Re: YOUR WEDDING WEBSITE : Share the link here
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2014, 04:02:27 pm »

simang

  • Guest
Re: YOUR WEDDING WEBSITE : Share the link here
« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2015, 05:54:00 pm »
Finally had the time (and sipag) to update and publish our wedding website! I had it tagged on my personal blog para di na ko maghost ng ibang site. Here's the LINK.

hermione28

  • Guest
Re: YOUR WEDDING WEBSITE : Share the link here
« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2015, 07:14:05 pm »
Here's our wedsite
 www.mywedding.com/chrislovestintin
 
I still need to update some of the pages :)

I so love you sis. 10 weddings? You're on your 6th na! Grabe ngayon lang ako naka encounter ng ganto. Pero ang kilig talaga! totoo nga, you are a Yearly Bride!

How are you able to pull this off?
« Last Edit: April 02, 2015, 07:47:03 pm by hermione28 »

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close