watch now

Author Topic: Who Is The GirlTaker (GuyTalker) You Want To Meet?  (Read 7409 times)

jtansanco

  • Guest
Who Is The GirlTaker (GuyTalker) You Want To Meet?
« on: September 27, 2014, 04:41:55 am »
Do you post in GT and often have good conversation with someone you haven't met in person?
Or do you have a secret crush on someone here?
Or are you curious to see how he/she looks like?

Well, what are you waiting for? Spill it out here! ;D



Guess I'll start by saying...
I'm curious to meet - chicafabulosa.
My GT crush is probably - serena. ;)

TysLolakins

  • Guest
Re: Who Is The GirlTaker (GuyTalker) You Want To Meet?
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2014, 05:24:56 am »
the person who makes the most sense here, si sis Aquacharly, siya lang ang may curiosity factor ako.  kung baga siya ang top student here kaya for sure everyone wants to know her.


i have not had any private convo with anybody here,  which is ok.  we like to keep our anonymity, para freely tayong makapag-share. 





jtansanco

  • Guest
Re: Who Is The GirlTaker (GuyTalker) You Want To Meet?
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2014, 06:02:34 am »
^ Yeah, I heard she's like the goddess here in the forum. The all-knowing Aquacharly...  ;D

TysLolakins

  • Guest
Re: Who Is The GirlTaker (GuyTalker) You Want To Meet?
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2014, 06:43:27 am »
for me naman, she doesn't come across as all-knowing,  i think she shares what she knows and what she had experienced in life and from her posts,  she seems to have a good life.
o tama na,  nakakahiya sa kanya,  her name is getting dragged here.  sorry Aquacharly, he started it,  :P



tomatostellar

  • Guest
Re: Who Is The GirlTaker (GuyTalker) You Want To Meet?
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2014, 07:33:11 am »
the person who makes the most sense here, si sis Aquacharly, siya lang ang may curiosity factor ako. 

me too

rasee16

  • Guest
Re: Who Is The GirlTaker (GuyTalker) You Want To Meet?
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2014, 01:31:59 pm »
Jtansanco, since you posted in my gt meetup thread, i'm curious to meet you.

yijiheon

  • Guest
Re: Who Is The GirlTaker (GuyTalker) You Want To Meet?
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2014, 02:53:42 am »
Si sis aquacharly din for me :)

jan888

  • Guest
Re: Who Is The GirlTaker (GuyTalker) You Want To Meet?
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2014, 10:16:31 am »
sis aquacharly! every time I see a reply from her in the GT Index, I make sure I read her post regardless of topic

jtansanco

  • Guest
Re: Who Is The GirlTaker (GuyTalker) You Want To Meet?
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2014, 04:10:08 pm »
Jtansanco, since you posted in my gt meetup thread, i'm curious to meet you.

Nax, wala na... I'm now shy. Hahaha ;)

gharz412

  • Guest
Re: Who Is The GirlTaker (GuyTalker) You Want To Meet?
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2014, 04:56:39 pm »
sis aquacharly and Langley! ;D

kukii

  • Guest
Re: Who Is The GirlTaker (GuyTalker) You Want To Meet?
« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2014, 05:01:11 pm »
I'm curious to meet aquacharly too. I think her advices and posts are realistic and rational at the same time and she is able to talk some sense to people here having problems LOL #teamaquacharly ;D

Red Rack 21

  • Guest
Re: Who Is The GirlTaker (GuyTalker) You Want To Meet?
« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2014, 05:20:25 pm »
pwede bang not necessarily wants to meet but more of curious lang how they look like...aquacharly and marose for promoting women empowerment here and believe it or not naughty_guru. he is quite a guy of substance and highly sexual based on his posts (peace :)
« Last Edit: November 18, 2014, 03:25:50 pm by Red Rack 21 »

cussler

  • Guest
Re: Who Is The GirlTaker (GuyTalker) You Want To Meet?
« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2014, 10:06:11 am »
i do not know anyone here, but i love to meet all of you. different person, you will learn different things.

rasee16

  • Guest
Re: Who Is The GirlTaker (GuyTalker) You Want To Meet?
« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2014, 10:12:12 am »
^^Really? You want to meet naughty^guru? Pakilala kita you want? I met him once during our previous gt meetup. Pm me your number. :)

@jtansanco, nacurious lang naman ako kasi you wanted to join the meetup. Nagpapaorganize ka pa nga for november diba? :)
« Last Edit: October 01, 2014, 10:14:55 am by rasee16 »

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Who Is The GirlTaker (GuyTalker) You Want To Meet?
« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2014, 11:24:26 am »
i want to meet sis aquacharly rin...

Red Rack 21

  • Guest
Re: Who Is The GirlTaker (GuyTalker) You Want To Meet?
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2014, 08:40:16 pm »
rasee16,  thanks but  i prefer the secrecy in this forum and i want to keep it that way :)

mrsonthego

  • Guest
Re: Who Is The GirlTaker (GuyTalker) You Want To Meet?
« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2014, 09:17:27 pm »
AQUACHARLY too, hehe, she's like the queen of GT!  :D

jtansanco

  • Guest
Re: Who Is The GirlTaker (GuyTalker) You Want To Meet?
« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2014, 08:28:44 am »

@jtansanco, nacurious lang naman ako kasi you wanted to join the meetup. Nagpapaorganize ka pa nga for november diba? :)

Haha just saying I'm going back to the PH in November and if okay sa schedule ko, I could join your meetup. I'm also meeting a lot of people in my stay. ;)

tisaygirl123

  • Guest
Re: Who Is The GirlTaker (GuyTalker) You Want To Meet?
« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2014, 11:03:41 am »
Haha just saying I'm going back to the PH in November and if okay sa schedule ko, I could join your meetup. I'm also meeting a lot of people in my stay. ;)

Gawa gawa ka na naman ng thread ha @Jtan :D
You know me na. PM'd you.

Me, I think telekikay? since madalas ako mag post lately siya yung madalas ko nakakausap.

snowberry

  • Guest
Re: Who Is The GirlTaker (GuyTalker) You Want To Meet?
« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2014, 07:49:38 pm »
Winner si sis Aquacharly! I like to meet her too. She's very sensible and yet may sense of humor.
Sis  Aquacharly, just a little bit of info from you, taga saan ka?  I alway like to read your post . Some of your advises , I  actually followed ..

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close