We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I got julius na din for my ento hmua. 1000/ head traditional. I hate late comers sorry. hehe.
Sis, Julius who?
Sino mga sis you can suggest for entourage make up? Budget is 1k per head po, pero minimum of 5 pax sila and it can be more than 5 My hmua kasi can only accompany 4pax aside from me. Syempre mga mothers na yun and 2close cousins of mine who are part of the entourage na din.. Thanks
I tried to ask make up by xy kaso 1200 last price nya sakin and atleast 8pax dapat. Ayoko naman gumastos ng malaki ang mga bridemaid..
Sis try mo si Nini Marquez. I got her for 1k/ head minimum or 10 pax. Pag 7pax its 1200/head. Entourage ko is 8 eh. Was hoping na minimum of 10 ako.
Hi mga sissies! May I ask where can you have a free trial make up? Sa mga bridal fair ba free yun?I want to try kasi as many as I can para mas makapili ako. Hehe hirap kasi pag sa pictures lang ako mgbabase kasi ibaiba naman talaga tayo ng preference.Thank you mga sis!