We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hi lades. I have a noob question about entourage make-up. I will be providing MUA for some members of our entourage. Do I have to specify that their eye make-up should also be waterproof? Naisip ko lang because when we were talking about my wedding, my MOH said that she might cry during the wedding! Haha.
sis Tubby ikaw ata ang nakitang kong pinost ni Eds Go sa FB nya if that was you, ang gandaaa lang ha. Eds Go really is worth it, magaling talaga sha mag make up
I think all make up artists who knows what they're doing should know this but there's no harm in asking your MUA about it in a nice way