Author Topic: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 13  (Read 157122 times)

hallerski

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 13
« Reply #280 on: January 31, 2015, 09:08:54 pm »
Sisses, question. 3 hours lang yun ceremony and reception namin sa Baguio. Nalilito ako kung yun traditional or airbrush kukunin ko. 2k yun difference. Mas okay ba talaga mag airbrush? Nanghihinayang din kasi ako sa 2k. Malamig naman so hindi naman siguro ako masyado pagpapawisan.

sis, okay lang ang traditional.. i was a bridesmaid last year sa wedding ng sis ko.. the hmua artist did my hair&makeup at around 3am for a 10am wedding kase madami kaming inayusan..
in fairness, natapos na ang reception by 3pm, okay pa rin ang makeup ko.. no retouch yun sis ah, yung oil strip lang ang ginamit ko pag medyo pinawisan or nag-oily :)

chirochan

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 13
« Reply #281 on: January 31, 2015, 09:51:50 pm »
Sisses, question. 3 hours lang yun ceremony and reception namin sa Baguio. Nalilito ako kung yun traditional or airbrush kukunin ko. 2k yun difference. Mas okay ba talaga mag airbrush? Nanghihinayang din kasi ako sa 2k. Malamig naman so hindi naman siguro ako masyado pagpapawisan.

Hi sis i use traditional makeup too and very long lasting i use kett as the base good longevity like airbrush seamless finish flawless, nasa pagset din yan at pagmix ng products. Like my bride today airbrush kami sa trial makeup but it turned out na mas gusto niya ang traditional makeup finish glowing talaga siya mas hiyang. The thing with airbrush eh mas nakaset siya ng maayos sa face since walang brush na gagamitin at mas magaan sa face. Ang airbrush if not set properly at silicone base kapag pinawisan ka magsstreak yan or magbubuo

blackgreen

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 13
« Reply #282 on: January 31, 2015, 10:49:25 pm »
Thank you mga sis. Traditional na lang kukunin ko. :)

jentotmd

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 13
« Reply #283 on: February 01, 2015, 06:54:29 am »
Hi mga sis! I posted this din sa Tagaytay Weddings thread pero baka mas appropriate dito. I'll post my supplier review soon pero unahin ko na yung sa HMUA since dun kami talaga nagka problem.

Anyway, I just want to warn lang about Nini Marquez. We got married early January and I got her for my entourage hair and make up. I was so happy that I was able to book her kase ang daming magandang reviews sa kanya here. Pero on our wedding day, hindi sya dumating. And worse, she didn't even bother to call or message me nor my coordinator. She sent her team but they went to the preps venue as in super early. Our wedding was scheduled at 3PM but they got there before 7AM and left even before 11AM. Take note, 5 ladies lang ginawa nila. Hindi na daw nila mahihintay yung isa kase they still have another wedding. So yun, hulas na makeup ng entourage ko lunchtime pa lang and I ended up paying extra sa main makeup artist namin para ma retouch sila.

So yun, warning lang for all brides-to-be. If you're going to book her, make sure na clear ang time na dapat nandun sya and her team. I had no problem sa hair makeup skill ng team nya but since hindi high-end ang makeup na ginamit, madaling humulas.

I had her on my shortlist din before pero ginawa niya rin to on our first meet up. I got MV Balo for my HMUA and I'm super happy with my choice. Got her for my bouquet din. ĂĽ

sophiehotness

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 13
« Reply #284 on: February 02, 2015, 07:33:15 am »
now lang ulit ako naka-post super naging busy sa honeymoon tapos sympre back to work ulit.

Ang daming naging changes sa wedding namin supposedly Tagaytay kaya lang family ni groom wanted malapit lang so sa Alabang, but overall it was perfect.

We had it in Vivere and super ok naman, parang kung iisipin mas mura and convenient nga compared sa unang plan.

2 of my best suppliers were gotten here my HMUA Nini Marquez and SMA for my coordinator.. Like don sa unang posts ko, love ko talaga si ms. Nini and kahit si hubby super thumb's up sa kanya.. Everyone loved my look, some even commented naging kamukha ko daw si Kim Chu hihi... Highly recommended ko talaga siya.. If you want to see my before and after, check Dec. 16 post. Sobrang happy ako that our sises here recommended Nini  ;)

shygirlme

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 13
« Reply #285 on: February 02, 2015, 11:14:29 am »
Hi mga sis! I posted this din sa Tagaytay Weddings thread pero baka mas appropriate dito. I'll post my supplier review soon pero unahin ko na yung sa HMUA since dun kami talaga nagka problem.

Anyway, I just want to warn lang about Nini Marquez. We got married early January and I got her for my entourage hair and make up. I was so happy that I was able to book her kase ang daming magandang reviews sa kanya here. Pero on our wedding day, hindi sya dumating. And worse, she didn't even bother to call or message me nor my coordinator. She sent her team but they went to the preps venue as in super early. Our wedding was scheduled at 3PM but they got there before 7AM and left even before 11AM. Take note, 5 ladies lang ginawa nila. Hindi na daw nila mahihintay yung isa kase they still have another wedding. So yun, hulas na makeup ng entourage ko lunchtime pa lang and I ended up paying extra sa main makeup artist namin para ma retouch sila.

So yun, warning lang for all brides-to-be. If you're going to book her, make sure na clear ang time na dapat nandun sya and her team. I had no problem sa hair makeup skill ng team nya but since hindi high-end ang makeup na ginamit, madaling humulas.

kinabahan naman ako dito sa sabado na wedding ko actually nung prenup namin late si Nini ng 1 hour. pero she promised sa wedding ko di sya late. wag sana.

fantabulous

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup 2015
« Reply #286 on: February 02, 2015, 11:35:59 am »
Hi there! I'm new here, but I need help to find a good (i.e. affordable na okay kausap and maganda mag hair and makeup!) HMUA. My wedding is April 28, 2015 in Manila. Our budget is P20,000 max. Okay na ba yun? Been researching a lot and looking at the following:

Val Villarin
Eds Go

I was going for Ten Franco, but she never did get back to me anymore! My fault really because I didn't make kulit na. So now I am looking for another HMUA. Thanks, sisters for any feedback!

belle_v2g

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 13
« Reply #287 on: February 02, 2015, 11:42:54 am »
^sis let me know if sosobra sila sa budget mo.. otherwise I'll recommend my hmua. 15k sya, bride (airbrush makeup, free 2nd look for reception and unlimited touch ups) +2 heads (traditional makeup😴).. plus unlimited prenup hair & makeup na rin and free grooming for your fiancĂ© on your wedding. Additional heads is P1,5k.

twinxz

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 13
« Reply #288 on: February 02, 2015, 12:12:25 pm »
@Chili1113

sis request naman rates ni Ish Sison, ganda ng portfolio nya! twinxz18@yahoo.com


Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 13
« Reply #289 on: February 02, 2015, 12:40:30 pm »
^ I emailed you twinxz =) But those are her 2014 rates. I think she increased a bit na.

fantabulous

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 13
« Reply #290 on: February 02, 2015, 01:20:30 pm »
^sis let me know if sosobra sila sa budget mo.. otherwise I'll recommend my hmua. 15k sya, bride (airbrush makeup, free 2nd look for reception and unlimited touch ups) +2 heads (traditional makeup😴).. plus unlimited prenup hair & makeup na rin and free grooming for your fiancĂ© on your wedding. Additional heads is P1,5k.

Hi! Tnx tnx yes I am still so open to suggestions. 15k sounds much better than 20k hehe. But I have one big, big consideration: I really would like to have makeup that looks natural and not too heavy. My wedding is at 10am in April, which is the height of summer. I can imagine na nalulusaw ang makeup under the heat of the sun, yikes!

belle_v2g

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 13
« Reply #291 on: February 02, 2015, 01:51:37 pm »
Don't worry sis.. her make up products are high end. She's a resident makeup instructor at Makeup Design Academy. I can send you her rates, just pm me your email add. :)

fantabulous

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 13
« Reply #292 on: February 02, 2015, 05:23:59 pm »
Don't worry sis.. her make up products are high end. She's a resident makeup instructor at Makeup Design Academy. I can send you her rates, just pm me your email add. :)

Hi I can't seem to pm you. Please do pm your HMUA's rates: sassym76@yahoo.com. Maraming salamat!

belle_v2g

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 13
« Reply #293 on: February 03, 2015, 06:30:23 pm »
^pm sent sis :D

smile22

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 13
« Reply #294 on: February 03, 2015, 07:35:26 pm »
sisses yung mga nag pa email ng HMUA rates, nasend ko na. sana nareceive nyo and sana makatulong. :)

mamey

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 13
« Reply #295 on: February 03, 2015, 08:59:30 pm »
Hi sis smile and everyone, thank you for the email! :) really appreciate it.. 😊

hallerski

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup 2015
« Reply #296 on: February 03, 2015, 09:17:25 pm »
Hi there! I'm new here, but I need help to find a good (i.e. affordable na okay kausap and maganda mag hair and makeup!) HMUA. My wedding is April 28, 2015 in Manila. Our budget is P20,000 max. Okay na ba yun? Been researching a lot and looking at the following:

Val Villarin
Eds Go

I was going for Ten Franco, but she never did get back to me anymore! My fault really because I didn't make kulit na. So now I am looking for another HMUA. Thanks, sisters for any feedback!

sis, try mo Diano Santos.. same rate with eds go and ten franco :)

Tubby

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 13
« Reply #297 on: February 05, 2015, 01:09:57 am »
I had my trial make-up with Eds Go and Bea Almeda.
I also tried Malou Hibaler, Jasmine Mendiola and Michael Celestino but only in bridal fairs.

Eds Go is the best! I am about to book her na. She is really nice and her make-up lasts a long while. I have to wash my face twice. I'll blog about the make-up trials soon! She has a promo this February so I'll be booking her really soon to avail that.

Bea's also good. Super nice contouring!

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 13
« Reply #298 on: February 05, 2015, 01:56:37 am »
Side comment: I love looking at portfolios where I can see before and after photos of the brides. BUT at the same time, may turn-off factor din for me because I would personally die if my HMUA posted a before and after pic of me! I suppose some HMUAs have a disclaimer in their contracts that they have the right to use shots of the brides for their portfolio. LOL!!! Wala lang, just a thought!
« Last Edit: February 05, 2015, 03:43:59 am by Chili1113 »

astarte

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 13
« Reply #299 on: February 05, 2015, 03:23:03 am »
^ haha natuwa ako sa comment mo sis kasi ako mixed emotions talaga when I saw my before and after pics sa official fb page ng hmua ko on my wedding day.. super happy kasi the makeup was really good, especially the quality kasi after the wedding, we had an after party pa from manila to tagaytay and when we reached manila again okay na okay pa din hair and makeup ko nakakatuwa talaga!

On the other hand, seeing my "before" photo, sitting side by side with the "after" look, I had the thought na gandang di mo inakala lol and parang nahiya ng konti kasi as in fresh from the shower ka pa and ang pale ng look mo and my hair is really hard to manage and tadaaa! Nakita ng marami yung pic na yun pero okay na lang din kasi ganun talaga eh hehe! :-D

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close