We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^what?! Mickey see cheaper na than albert k? I should've known.. albert k is 50k bride+2 only without groom without retouch.. Retouch additional 5k (done by his assistant only and only before reception) second look is 10k.. Groom is another additional.. OOT fee is 20k from 10k last year :/ they are at par naman sa skills.. Shocks. Shouldve asked mickey:(
sino pa magaling with chinita eyes?? bukod kay Cherry Pacheco
^ Thanks sis smile22! I remember in my 1st wedding 10 years ago wala din kami contract with HMUA. But then again, I booked her only 4 mos before wedding Ito kasi more than 1 year to go pa, so Im worried baka mag iba the pinagusapan na rate. O well, I will follow it up nalang with her and madali naman kausap and mabilis mag reply.