We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hello. Just wanted to share some supplier ratings. I attended so many weddings this year so I thought I'd share some of my comments. Note, these are my comments as a guest/member of entourage only. Mariah Santos, bridal makeup - I didn't like what she did on my friend. Even my husband said, ano nangyari?! Mukhang maganda sa photos pero in real life my friend looked old. Hindi 'fresh' yung dating. Ang dark ng lipstick, di maganda yung eye makeup and overall look. Sorry. But the hair looked nice naman.
Blessed John Paul II Parish Church Eastwood - pretty, pretty Church and altar. Perfect length aisle, airconditioned, good audio. Intimate but not siksikan like Paco Park Church.