We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Congratulations, DongYan! @miyam, re: Palawan, special ang lugar due to Marimar ba or Dyesebel ata?
@Skekinah. I don't have to be fan para hindi maniwala sayo. It just so happen that I know what I have watched. I know what I have read. The truth is I know how Marian was like nung hindi pa sya artista. Hindi talaga sya "ganun" kabait. I didn't bother to mention that fact earlier until you mentioned that my opinion about her is clouded.But then again, hindi naman siguro importante kung ano sya sa likod ng camera. She just need to do her job in front of the camera and her fans. And again, I'm not saying she's a bad person. May kanya kanya tayong kapintasan
..I'm not saying she's a bad person. May kanya kanya tayong kapintasan. At yung kapintasan nya is not enough for me not to like her as an actress and a person. I enjoy watching her. Plus, pinakasalan sya ni DingDong even with all those nega news about her. She must be a very amazing woman.
@sugar n spice, hindi lang naman si Marian ang may "attitude" off camera. mas malala pa nga ang ibang artista (local and abroad). i don't know what you want to imply or achieve with your posts on this thread, but, can you just let us celebrate her pregnancy as of the moment? please do not dampen our celebration mood by mentioning issues of the past. 😒 Thank you.
@miyam, gusto ko kambal! 😊 para double blessings agad agaddi ba gusto na ngang magka apo kay Marian yung Mommy ni Dong, habang malakas pa sya at makapag bantay pa. napaka swerte ni Lola Iska (pati na yung lola ni DD) kasi masisilayan nila yung apo nila sa tuhod 😊
sa White Rabbi at Haw Haw na candy daw naglilihi si Marian