watch now

Author Topic: Gel or Acrylic nail polish  (Read 8284 times)

t_r_i_s_h

  • Guest
Re: Gel or Acrylic nail polish
« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2014, 09:47:27 pm »
should try gel polish soon. thanks sissies!

stacies83221

  • Guest
Re: Gel or Acrylic nail polish
« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2014, 11:26:48 pm »
acrylic or gel, pareho tumatagal. pero nakaka damage talaga ng nails.

Here is a good read why:

http://fashionista.com/2012/10/the-dark-side-of-gel-manicures-the-experts-weigh-in#1

t_r_i_s_h

  • Guest
Re: Gel or Acrylic nail polish
« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2014, 09:29:36 am »
^ now that's something to think about. Thanks for posting that article  :)

caterpillar-girl

  • Guest
Re: Gel or Acrylic nail polish
« Reply #23 on: November 28, 2014, 01:37:03 pm »
I read naman that it'll take years, hundreds of years, of exposure to UV to damage your hands and nails. But well I just really prefer gel polish because it saves me time and money.

Anyway I went to  Manos Nail Lounge at BGC. One day palang natanggal na yung polish, and since I was in Baguio for the entire weekend hindi ko sya mapaayos. Also, they only had ONE working gel polish machine. So I had to wait while the other girl had her gel polish done. Finally, there was a small ipis crawling on the wall beside me. If it had fallen into my bag... ewan don't even want to think about it.

Plus point is that the salon staff was really nice and polite, they have a cafe inside the salon so you can order coffee and drinks, and the ambience was really nice. Mukha talagang high end.

Never again. I'm only trusting Nail Tropics and Nailogy (formerly California Nails and Day Spa, in SM Hypermarket) from now on.



 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close