Author Topic: All About Mother Mary  (Read 11172 times)

bluish_mommy

• ako ang bluish na
  • Super GirlTalker
Re: All About Mother Mary
« Reply #60 on: March 10, 2015, 06:33:39 pm »
well.. sabi nga nya, pwede naman daw deadmahin, eh di deadmahin...

ang kati sa balat, pag lalong kinamot mas lalong kakati... kung de-deadmahin, mawawala rin ang kati.

nakahanap lang sya ng alley to attack. yan ang mga gusto nila eh, yung makipag-argue, tapos babatuhin ka ng mga cherry-picked verses eka nga ni caterpillar-girl... mas ginaganahan mangbato ng verses yan pag pinapatulan... so deadmahin na lang... kung sa tingin mo sis, ikaw ang tama, so be it... go! ikaw na!

so by quoting this

Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time:
--1 Peter 5:6

are you saying that you are humble?

Redshey07

• Probationary
« Reply #61 on: March 10, 2015, 07:02:05 pm »
In my humble opinion ok yung exchange of viewpoints basta wag hahantong sa pakikipag argue. pero inevitable yun eh.
Para sa akin hindi sapat na mag quote ang isa ng bible verses para magmukhang tama.
Even Satan did that.. so kaniya kaniya nalang ng opinion . Pakikinig muna yan ang mahusay na paraan para turuan ang iba sa salita ng Diyos.. :))
« Last Edit: March 10, 2015, 07:19:51 pm by Redshey07 »

caterpillar-girl

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #62 on: March 10, 2015, 08:21:18 pm »
Honestly sis shabbychic, you're not just 'simply sharing' diba? Let's just be honest nalang tutal that is in the Bible rin naman. What do you REALLY want us to do? You want us to 'see the light' and renounce Mary and all the saints, is that right? Otherwise you wouldn't be posting here with your verses about how wrong we are to 'worship Mary' and all that.

Obviously we're not Born Again like you and we have a different set of beliefs. We don't tell you that you should believe in Mary, so why do you keep insisting that we shouldn't? Then you also keep insisting that we are simply hurt and we're not open to what you're saying kasi ito na ang nakalakihan naming religion na minana lang namin kung san. Lol. Sorry you feel that way.

There IS a way to have a healthy discussion about religion. Difficult, but not impossible, and you're certainly not going to achieve that by spouting Bible verses and pretending you don't mean anything by it. This also isn't the thread for that.  Now that I think about it, perhaps the blame is on me. I shouldn't have entitled this thread All About Mary. I should have just said 'Mother Mary devotees' or 'Please help me grow closer to Mary' or some such thing.  Perhaps shabbychic, you and zipporah can make a new thread about Mary. Then perhaps others will find the energy and the will to discuss whatever it is you want to discuss.  But sooner or later, you will also have to accept that people believe in Mary and you're just going to have to respect that the way people ought to also accept that you take the Bible as the end all and be all of things. Because that's the way the world  works, no? People have different beliefs and we just have to agree to disagree.

Peace.

"Like a bird on the wire / Like a drunk in a midnight choir / I have tried in my way to be free."

Jdamar2015

« Reply #63 on: March 10, 2015, 11:38:31 pm »
RESPECT.Andito kami para magshare ng experiences,love at honor kay Mama Mary!Proper at kagandahang asal po ba na ipagpilitan natin  ang mga paniniwala natin sa iba?Sa thread na alam nating marami ang gumagalang sa Ina ng Diyos? Papasukin natin ito at mahuhusay nating itong sasalungatin?Masarap ba sa pakiramdam na makapag create ng conflicts,confusion etc.?Mahuhusay tayo sa salita ng Diyos,magagaling tayo sa kung paano tayo mag against at dipensahan ang ating pinaniniwalaan pero  dapat ang mismong salita ng Diyos ay isabuhay natin,tingnan natin ang ating mga sarili,ang ating mga ugali.huwag nating  impose sa iba ang pinaniniwalaan natin .Why not make your own thread kung saan pwede  mag discuss ng kung anong paniniwala rin ninyo.RESPECT.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2015, 11:46:46 pm by Jdamar2015 »
Jesus I Trust In You!

mommynin8

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #64 on: March 11, 2015, 09:35:13 am »
 I came to a prayer that helped me then, and helps me now.  10 years ago, I've had mulitple procedures to get me pregnant, but to no avail.  I also had 2 ivf sessions, and am on my way to my third, when I came about this prayer.  A few months after I found this prayer, I got pregnant.   I continued to pray this till today.  I hope you can pray this too.

The Angelus
V. The angel of the Lord declared unto Mary.
R. And she conceived of the Holy Spirit. (Hail Mary)
V. Behold the handmaid of the Lord.
R. Be it done unto me according to Thy word. (Hail Mary)
V. And the Word was made flesh. R. And dwelt among us. (Hail Mary)
V. Pray for us, O Holy Mother of God.
R. That we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ.
Let us pray: Pour forth, we beseech Thee, O Lord, Thy grace into our hearts, that we, to whom the Incarnation of Christ, Thy Son, was made known by the message of an angel, may, by His Passion and Cross, be brought to the glory of His resurrection. Through the same Christ, our Lord. Amen.

Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit. As it was in the beginning is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen. (3x)

Virgin Mother of God, Queen of the most Holy Rosary, thou, who hast chosen to raise thy throne of mercy in Manaoag, to be the beloved protectress and Patron of the Province of Pangasinan, and therefrom to bestow thy graces on us, thy children, banished in this valley of tears, look down with thine eyes of mercy upon me, who am beset with so many dangers of body and soul. Despite not my petition, O dearest Mother, but intercede for me before thy divine Son now and at the hour of my death. Amen.

Virgin of Manaoag, pray for us.
(your petitions)

Hail Mary, full of grace. Our Lord is with you. Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.  Amen. (3x)

Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit. As it was in the beginning is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen. (3x)
And there comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular but because conscience tells one it is right.

caterpillar-girl

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #65 on: March 11, 2015, 10:07:31 am »
^thank you so much for this sis. Nakaka uplift naman yung story mo.  My husband and I have been trying to have a baby too since last year pero wala pa rin. Hay. I'll pray this. Have a safe pregnancy!
« Last Edit: March 11, 2015, 10:09:33 am by caterpillar-girl »
"Like a bird on the wire / Like a drunk in a midnight choir / I have tried in my way to be free."

mommynin8

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #66 on: March 11, 2015, 10:34:21 am »
^hello sis caterpillar-girl, my son is now 8 11/12 (almost 9 years old na).    Sana makatulong sa inyo yung prayer.  :-)
And there comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular but because conscience tells one it is right.

caterpillar-girl

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #67 on: March 11, 2015, 10:50:28 am »
Ay oo nga pala you said 10 years ago. Hihi. God bless you and your family sis! I will pray this kahit hindi ako tiga Pangasinan hehe. Every day mo dinasal? Or para ba syang novena na 9 days?

mommynin8

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #68 on: March 11, 2015, 11:01:15 am »
Every day ko sya dinadasal sya.  Up to now, kahit na wala akong hinihingi.  :-).

kikaygirl5810

• Junior GirlTalker
  • MsKikayDiskarte
« Reply #69 on: May 02, 2015, 10:35:17 am »
Basta ako I Love Mama Mary kasi love na love sha ni Lord and Jesus Christ.

And napalakas ng prayer answered ko kasi si Mama Mary ang backer ko kay God.

Ikaw ba gusto mobang baliwalain ang nanay mo ng ibang tao? Kunyari isa kang sikat na artista so dinudomog ka ng mga Fans mo...Pero and nanay mo binabaliwala nila kahit alam nilang nanay mo sha!?

Isip-isip din pag may time...
Don't let anyone take away your sparks!!!

aquacharly

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #70 on: May 02, 2015, 01:46:26 pm »
Do you pray to Mary? What's your experience with her like? Or meron ba at all?

Lately kasi I've been trying to develop a personal relationship with her. I studied in an all girl's school that celebrated her assumption to heaven, from kinder all the way to high school and yet I never, as in never, really had a relationship with her.  For some reason, out of nowhere, or siguro since we just celebrated her birthday recently, naisip ko lang magdasal sa kanya. I have a lot to pray for pero for now I don't want to even think about imploring her intercession. Gusto ko lang magdasal. I don't even know where to begin. I don't even know how to pray the rosary anymore. :(

What's your experience with her like? If any, that is.

Lol, Darling --  San Lo too, or Antipolo?  Haha
IMO, my mom was a very loving wife but a negligent self-centered mother.
But the thing I am grateful to her for is the devotion to our Mother of Perpetual Help.

My personal experience? The Assumption is fine, but just doesn't resonate with me, even if I grew up being exposed to that. It was always the Perpetual Help that got me through the blackest of night.

I finally got to Lourdes the other year. 
At midnight, after the 11pm mass (in French! ha,  lol).-- at the grotto, I got to talking to Mama Mary.
I said:  well, I really don't have a gift for you, but you have been with me ever since.  There isn't anything beautiful I can give you, to show my love and gratitude.  Some come to give you a symbolic beautiful bouquet made of a life time of good deeds they dedicated themselves to.  Fine, I did my best but it has served me well too, life is good.  Ewan ko naisip ko bigla, na hiyang hiya ako.  I never felt more poor  -- sabi ko, the deepest effort of my soul has been engaged in the heartaches caused by my husband and my persistence to continue loving him.   All is good now, he gives me whatever to make me happy nowadays. It is God's Will, I am forever grateful.   But all that big ball of heartaches and regrets is what engaged me most. I have no advocacy, great deeds to offer you.  So, it's like here I am hiyang hiya with a ball of brown twigs, may konti leaves and few tiny flowers. 

Voila! It was like she spoke to me in my head. 
She said:  That big ball of grief and regret, anger and wasted time spent on all that -- it is a good gift from you to me.  Give it to me.  Thank you.  It is beautiful. It is part of your life."   

I cried. I said Thank you for true Mother's love.    There.  There I found forgiveness for myself, for my husband, my parents, my aswang SIL, etc etc etc. 

I have 4 or 5 rosaries to give away.  All never used. All blessed at Baclaran.   Instead of bead decades -- there are small platebars on which the mysteries of the rosary are written. Guide according to which day.  (Rustan's   sells these.)   I am not proud of it, but it is what it is -- I hardly remember the mysteries, or what for which day.  This type of rosary helps.
I am not quite clear about the rules of "engagement" here, I don't wanna land on the Watched List -- but of course these rosaries are meant to be gifts, free.  Ok, there, I suppose any interested person would know what to do.  :D.

BSCN

« Reply #71 on: May 07, 2015, 05:25:59 am »
pm sent po ms. aquacharly :)
"Pray... Hope... and Don't Worry..."

Nastygal

« Reply #72 on: May 13, 2015, 09:39:19 am »
Basta ako I Love Mama Mary kasi love na love sha ni Lord and Jesus Christ.

And napalakas ng prayer answered ko kasi si Mama Mary ang backer ko kay God.

Ikaw ba gusto mobang baliwalain ang nanay mo ng ibang tao? Kunyari isa kang sikat na artista so dinudomog ka ng mga Fans mo...Pero and nanay mo binabaliwala nila kahit alam nilang nanay mo sha!?

Isip-isip din pag may time...

Eto rin sentiments ko sis...
Mama Mary is the only Living Person na inakyat sa Heaven ni God dahil sa pag-mamahal ni Jesus Christ. Bakit kilangan tangalin nyo yun sa bible na binabasa nyo?
Respeto naman. I have read the tread kasi...

audrey932

• GirlTalker
« Reply #73 on: August 02, 2015, 07:59:32 pm »
iloveyou thank you for everything :)

caterpillar-girl

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #74 on: August 03, 2015, 04:53:21 pm »
Hi sisses. Haven't visited this thread in a while. Just wanted to share Pope Francis' favorite Marian devotion, the
The Prayer to Our Lady, Undoer of Knots. I prayed a novena to Mary, undoer of knots, when I was trying to get pregnant. We were having trouble conceiving because I had so many problems, "knots" in my ovaries. I'm 14 weeks along now. :)

It's a beautiful prayer (there are other versions online). Thought you might want to use this prayer for your own "knots" in your own life. Whether you have knots in your family, knots at work, in your marriage, whatever, just offer them up to Mother Mary, undoer of knots :) truly there is no knot that cannot be undone.

“Virgin Mary, Mother of fair love, Mother who never refuses to come to the aid of a child in need, Mother whose hands never cease to serve your beloved children because they are moved by the divine love and immense mercy that exists in your heart, cast your compassionate eyes upon me and see the snarl of knots that exist in my life. You know very well how desperate I am, my pain, and how I am bound by these knots. Mary, Mother to whom God entrusted the undoing of the knots in the lives of His children, I entrust into your hands the ribbon of my life. No one, not even the Evil One himself, can take it away from your precious care. In your hands, there is no knot that cannot be undone. Powerful Mother, by your grace and intercessory power with your Son and my liberator, Jesus, take into your hands today this knot. (Mention your petition here.)

I beg you to undo it for the glory of God, once for all. You are my hope. O my Lady, you are the only consolation God gives me, the fortification of my feeble strength, the enrichment of my destitution, and, with Christ, the freedom from my chains. Hear my plea. Keep me, guide me, protect me, O safe refuge.”

mommynin8

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #75 on: August 03, 2015, 05:51:40 pm »
Thank you for this, sis caterpillar-girl.

alice_alice

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #76 on: February 11, 2016, 12:13:38 am »
I'm praying the express memorare again, binigyan kame ng hanggang katapusan to move out sa pwesto namen even though good payer naman kame, di makatarungan ang itinaas ng rental price. I'm asking for Mother Mary's help na ang owner eh magkaroon ng change of heart at iretain kame with a reasonable rental price, ang tagal na naming tenant doon eh.

quennna

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #77 on: February 18, 2016, 02:03:09 am »
mine naman is The Seven Sorrows of the Mother of God / Seven Promises of the Blessed Mother to Saint Bridget:

Our Lady directly reveals the amazing graces granted by her Son for all those who daily pray seven Hail Mary’s while meditating on her seven dolors and tears:

1. “I will grant peace to their families.”
2. “They will be enlightened about the Divine Mysteries.”
3. “I will console them in their pains and I will accompany them in their work.”
4. “I will give them as much as they ask for as long as it does not oppose the adorable will of my Divine Son or the sanctification of their souls.”
5. “I will defend them in their spiritual battles with the infernal enemy and I will protect them at every instant of their lives.”
6. “I will visibly help them at the moment of their death—they will see the face of their mother.”
7. “I have obtained this grace from my divine Son, that those who propagate this devotion to my tears and dolors will be taken directly from this earthly life to eternal happiness, since all their sins will be forgiven and my Son will be their eternal consolation and joy.”

God bless you, Mama Mary loves you!

beautywhite

• Junior GirlTalker
  • I love Japan... Bihaku!!!
    • Japan Beauty Products
« Reply #78 on: March 08, 2016, 01:01:23 am »

I have watched The history of Our Lady of Guadalupe,amazing,the real image of Mary appeared through a farmer but the image is not made of paint.And the image was studied for years and there are hidden images with her eyes (several images of people) and other detailed drawing.

HMisabelle

• Senior GirlTalker
  • Mrs. T
« Reply #79 on: June 03, 2016, 11:20:10 am »
 i do pray to Mama Mary also.  :D
thanks sis mommynin8 for sharing. i and my hubby are currently trying din for baby #1.  :)
Mark 11:24- "Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours."

Psalms 37:4- "Delight yourself in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart."

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close