Author Topic: Favorite Bible Verses  (Read 42446 times)

michipoo

• Senior GirlTalker
Re: Favorite Bible Verses
« Reply #140 on: March 08, 2017, 11:20:01 am »
Proverbs 4:23
 Above all else, guard your heart,  for everything you do flows from it.

thea_girl

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #141 on: March 10, 2017, 09:17:08 am »

I call on the LORD in my distress, and he answers me. Psalm 120:1

Have a nice day everyone!  :)

the_witness

« Reply #142 on: April 22, 2017, 09:09:09 pm »
(Psalm 37:10) 10 Just a little while longer, and the wicked will be no more; You will look at where they were, And they will not be there. 11 But the meek will possess the earth, And they will find exquisite delight in the abundance of peace. 

(Psalm 37:29) 29 The righteous will possess the earth, And they will live forever on it.

(Isaiah 65:17) 17 For look! I am creating new heavens and a new earth; And the former things will not be called to mind, Nor will they come up into the heart.

(Revelation 21:4) 4 And he will wipe out every tear from their eyes, and death will be no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore. The former things have passed away.?

When God will make all things new, on an earthly paradise... when no more problems to remember and the wicked ones will be no more.
jw.org

marsii

• GirlTalker
« Reply #143 on: April 23, 2017, 12:06:59 am »
Acts 24: 15
 And I have hope toward God, which hope these men also look forward to, that there is going to be a resurrection of both the righteous and the unrighteous.

John 5: 28,29
Do not be amazed at this, for the hour is coming in which all those in the memorial tombs will hear his voice  29 and come out, those who did good things to a resurrection of life, and those who practiced vile things to a resurrection of judgment
« Last Edit: April 23, 2017, 12:09:15 am by marsii »

the_witness

« Reply #144 on: April 23, 2017, 02:12:48 am »
Acts 24: 15
 And I have hope toward God, which hope these men also look forward to, that there is going to be a resurrection of both the righteous and the unrighteous.

John 5: 28,29
Do not be amazed at this, for the hour is coming in which all those in the memorial tombs will hear his voice  29 and come out, those who did good things to a resurrection of life, and those who practiced vile things to a resurrection of judgment

Very nice sister!  Yes, there will be resurrection of righteous and unrighteous. Too many gems in the Bible na if mababasa lang ng marami, would be a life-changer. This resurrection na guaranteed Bible teaching naman  goes against the popular man-made teaching of hellfire na tinatakot ang mga tao na pag namatay daw na wicked ay papahirapan sa apoy forever.   If the Bible teaches that even unrighteous ay bubuhayin ulit, pano na, huhugutin sila "impiyerno" at bubuhayin ulit?   Anong nangyari sa forever torture? Sinong matitira sa "impiyerno"?

Just saying :)
jw.org

shopgirlfox

• GirlTalker
« Reply #145 on: September 28, 2017, 05:30:47 pm »
Isaiah 41:10 Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Miss Granger

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #146 on: September 29, 2017, 11:53:51 am »
Provers 3:5

Trust in the LORD with all your heart And do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He will make your paths straight.

crzysxycl

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #147 on: September 29, 2017, 02:35:12 pm »
Alam ko maraming may fave nito, pero fave ko talaga :)

Philippians 4:13

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Saka

Proverbs 3:6

In everything you do, put God first, and he will direct you and crown your efforts with success.

three8one

• Super GirlTalker
  • GuyTalker
« Reply #148 on: October 01, 2017, 06:17:53 pm »
Romans 8:28
And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose.

Deuteronomy 31:6
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."
.... apart from You i can do nothing.... but with God nothing is impossible...therefore, I can do all things through Him who gives me strength.

John 15:5
Matthew 19:26

three8one

• Super GirlTalker
  • GuyTalker
« Reply #149 on: October 02, 2017, 12:35:57 pm »
up ko thread na to...

John 14:13-14

And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do.
.... apart from You i can do nothing.... but with God nothing is impossible...therefore, I can do all things through Him who gives me strength.

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

• Super GirlTalker
  • Live and let live. Love and let love.
« Reply #150 on: October 02, 2017, 04:08:22 pm »

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

three8one

• Super GirlTalker
  • GuyTalker
« Reply #151 on: October 02, 2017, 04:14:07 pm »
Matthew 6:33

But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close