Author Topic: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3  (Read 43292 times)

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #560 on: March 28, 2015, 09:57:50 pm »
^ Feel better soonest!
---
Hooray! Less than a week nalang and I will see you na. Hooray!!!

yajale_22

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #561 on: March 28, 2015, 11:02:21 pm »
Lagi ka na lang ganyan. Para naman akong walang bf nyan. Wala ka na nga physically dito, mag memessage ka lang kung kelan mo gusto. Nakaka hurt ka na ha! :(

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #562 on: March 30, 2015, 05:38:44 am »
Good morning, sunshine! It's a Monday and i shouldn't hate it as much, because school's on easter break so that means no 7am class today. But it still sucks that you have to leave for work today! Mom wants you to stay until the weekend kase we're road tripping on saturday and she wants you to go with us. Of course the idea is brilliant but i know you can't do that naman. Anyway, thank you for the awesome awesome weekend, as usual... We were productive and still had time to cuddle so that's really, really good. I hope you enjoyed your stay here at home -- our videoke session(s) sa kapitbahay, your driving lessons with my tatay, and everything else! I love you and thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

And aren't you stoked that we have an official church already? Because I am! It's beautiful!!

I'll see you next week, love! Don't miss me so much, okay? I love you!!

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #563 on: March 30, 2015, 10:38:00 am »
^ Awwwww... May church na. That is such awesome news!
---
Wish you were here. I like it when it's all quiet and slow and I can be lazy, but that earthquake, well... it jolted all the peace I am feeling & replaced it all with anxiety... Now, I am restless, fidgety and exhibiting symptoms of stress.. as in sumasakit ang tummy ko. If only you were close by to give me a hug to ease the tension!!!

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #564 on: April 01, 2015, 12:25:26 am »
^waahh malakas ba earthquake dyan? scary.

----

Counting down the days til I see you! I miss you already! :)

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #565 on: April 01, 2015, 12:36:06 am »
^^
Take care. :)

-----------

I don't know what to do or give you on your birthday next month. For the first time, I feel like I've ran out of ideas. :(

slickchick

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #566 on: April 01, 2015, 07:38:28 pm »
@insanelypurpleprincess - ingatz sis.. i hope wala na aftershocks..

------------

thank you for your surprise visit and thanks so much for the delicious nilagang baboy you cooked for lunch.. biglang naging masarap ang ulam namin today.. hahaha! pasadong pasado rin sa taste ng mom and dad ko ang luto mo.. patok ang tinola mo last week and patok din ang nilagang baboy mo today... bagay talaga tayo babe, ikaw tagaluto, ako tagahugas ng plato at ng mga pinaglutuan.. hahaha!!  ;D mwaaah!!

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #567 on: April 03, 2015, 12:37:06 am »
You being away is just sad. I miss you terribly.

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #568 on: April 03, 2015, 01:56:17 pm »
Last night when i asked you to sing to me and you didn't sing, I know you're pissed. You always sing to me and asking you to do it was my way of saying, okay let's just move on from this, let's go back to being our happy selves... But then you didn't sing. So i know you're majorly annoyed. I am so sorry and maybe i'll try to be less grumpy next time.

But thank you for waking me up earlier. Really appreciate it. And i'm just glad that we're okay now! So let's go back to being lovelovelove!!!

krystalB

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #569 on: April 03, 2015, 01:58:16 pm »
Thank you sa bonding,dinner together at sa pagsamba kasama ka.

Miss Taken

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #570 on: April 04, 2015, 02:53:39 am »
You never fail to make me laugh kahit na inis na ko sayo, di ko mapigilan ngumiti or tumawa XD

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #571 on: April 06, 2015, 01:56:09 am »
Good night my love. I'm glad we're back to being ourselves. I'm excited to be with you again, it was an emotionally stressful week not being with you!!! Clingy lang. Haha. I just miss you terribly. Can't wait to kiss you! I love you!

samanthasola

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #572 on: April 06, 2015, 03:14:40 pm »
Thanks for our dinner date last night Mi Love ) So much appreciated. I hope you'll never change. I love you till infinity runs out.

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #573 on: April 06, 2015, 06:00:49 pm »
Tara na kasi! ;D

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #574 on: April 07, 2015, 12:31:52 am »
Thank you sa surprise!!! I had no clue. Akala ko wednesday pa kita makikita!!! Sorry I kept on asking why are you here. Cause I couldn't believe you're here! Thank you!!!

Miss Taken

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #575 on: April 07, 2015, 02:30:24 am »
Nakakainis ka.. Hindi mo talaga kayang tuparin yung promise mo na yun..

rochelleabelarde

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #576 on: April 08, 2015, 06:49:08 pm »
I hope you're doing fine whenever we are far from each other. I love you to the infinity and beyond my husbie. Just take good care of your self. Just wan't to let you know that I'm always here for you no matter what. I love you! :*

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #577 on: April 09, 2015, 04:38:30 pm »
Sorry di natin naenjoy yung holiday 😞 And i'm a little frustrated kasi hindi ko naachieve goal ko today 😪 I miss you already.

tischarmedlife

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #578 on: April 10, 2015, 02:34:58 pm »
Thanks for my birthday gifts! I super duper love you to Jupiter and back :)

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #579 on: April 10, 2015, 11:13:24 pm »
simang, sugardrop & slickchick > Thanks, Ladies! Everything all good after the quake. Super late reply since I've been sooooo tired & sooooo busy traveling and sooooo lazy to be online. So, here I am now. Finally, back!

---

Well, well, well... It's only been a few days, but I am already missing you like crazy!!!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close