Author Topic: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3  (Read 43324 times)

Cheonsa.Maggie

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #540 on: March 21, 2015, 12:03:26 pm »
Dear Bee,


Im here again. Pareho na yata tayong LOST. :/ lagi kong iniisip kung ano ba yung nangyari sating dalawa kung bakit naging ganito. Pero since nandito na tayo, wala na akong magagawa pa kundi ang hintayin yung magiging desisyon mo. I am ready whether you choose me or choose her. Wala naman akong ibang hinihiling kundi ang maging masaya ka. Hindi naman  sa wala akong pakialam sa kaligayahan ko pero I am sure I can make it. Ang gutom nga lumilipas, yung sakit pa kaya?

Alam ko naman na sya yung lalong gumugulo sa isip mo. Sabi mo sakin, gusto mo bumalik sakin pero natatakot ka na saktan sya. Kasi hindi mo sya kilala at kung baka kung ano ano ang gawin nya pag nawala ka sa kanya. Ayaw pa nyang maniwala na nandito na ako para bawiin ka pero ikaw ayaw mo eh. Kaya nga sa sobrang pagmamahal ko sayo pinalaya kita. Para maging mas masaya ka, pero nung tinanong kita kung masaya ka, sabi mo hindi. Ano ba naman yun, nagsakripisyo nga ako para sayo tapos hindi ka naman pala masaya. Hindi ko na nga alam gagawin ko sayo eh. Basta ba kung gusto mo bumalik sakin edi bumalik ka. Patunayan mo naman sakin na this time lalaban ka at pipiliin mo ko. Hindi yung sasabihin mo na bawiin na lang kita basta basta. Manindigan ka naman kahit paano. Pag nakikita kita na sobrang nahihirapan gustong gusto kitang iligtas, gusto kitang bawiin pero iayos mo muna lahat, kung ano yung gusto mo sige.

Kung ako nga na GF mo ng 6 na taon kaya kang palayain para maging masaya ka sya pa kayang kelan lang? Pag ako talaga tinoyo at sinuka, hahanapin ko yang babaeng yan. Pero i don't think she's worth my time and effort. Cheap! Yun lang ang masasabi ko. Sana Bee, magising ka na. Sana lang kung ano yung maging desisyon mo maging masaya ka at wag mong sabihin na nagkamali ka ng pili. Panindigan mo yung desisyon mo. Kahit na sya pa yung piliin mo. Kahit na kelangan kong putulin lahat ng koneksyon natin lalo na sa pamilya mo. Para naman hindi nya isipin na sinasapawan ko sya. Sino ba naman ako, dakilang EX na lang. Sana kung mahal mo sya ipaglaban mo sya. Kahit masakit sakin sige okay na ako basta masaya ka.


I wish you all the best Bee kahit na maging iba na yung Honey mo. Mahal kita kaya nagagawa ko to. Kahit masakit pero wala mahal na mahal kita kaya gagawin ko lahat ng magpapasaya sayo. Sana lang sa future mayroon namang magpasaya sakin. Yung mamahalin ako at ipaglalaban din ako. Parang tayo nung una.



insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #541 on: March 21, 2015, 10:09:22 pm »
Don't worry about me. I am not sad over 1D na. Promise!!!

Miss Taken

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #542 on: March 21, 2015, 10:16:20 pm »
Kahit na natulog lang tayo the whole day super happy pa rin ako kasi magkasama tayo :) Bawi na lang tayo bukas ney. Billiards time!

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #543 on: March 21, 2015, 10:19:55 pm »
The chicken pesto was yummy, had two servings. Thank you. And you were so cute when you did my makeup (you looked really confused and didn't know which brush to use, asking "ano to? Para saan to? Alin dito?") even though you made me look like an oompa loompa applying bronzer all over my face because I looked pale according to your expert opinion, and the eyeshadow reaching my brows. But the foundation and concealer application was good, I must admit. Mommy and tita were amused too. I already miss you even though it has only been an two hours since you left. Xoxo :)

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #544 on: March 22, 2015, 12:09:44 am »
I also hope that your daughter will like the locket and bag charm I gave her. ;D

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #545 on: March 22, 2015, 12:32:11 am »
^^waahh too cute!! Sana we can try that too!! Hihi

---

Congrats on winning the game!!! You were slightly injured but I'm sure it was worth it. One more game to win in the semis!!! Go go go my sexy love! Hahaha.

And i'm glad we're here tonight kahit na biglaan lang. Hehe. Too bad your new nephew's already asleep. Can't wait to see him and V tomorrow. Goodnight love!'

alice_alice

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #546 on: March 22, 2015, 12:56:08 am »
Baby, thanks for that awesome weekend I really love your aunts. I love you sooooo so much! It was sweet of you to do that gesture sa Church. I'm looking forward to more and more years with you. I hope your family likes me.

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #547 on: March 22, 2015, 01:16:11 am »
^^
Go! It's a cute and funny bonding activity. I guess he got even with me when I did his makeup before. Cute lang ng mga hirit na "bumata ka, parang js prom lang", "wow america's next top model" and when my mom and aunt where laughing and reacting, he kept saying "wag ka maniwala, ang ganda kaya". When I looked at the mirror, he started laughing hard when I said "anong ginawa mo sakin?!!". I urge you to try it. ;D

-----------

Love you to every bit of clover bits. Magamit nga sayo yan kahit corny. See you next week. Makeup session ulit? ;D

tintin19

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #548 on: March 22, 2015, 02:52:41 am »
Thank you for accompanying me to checkup today. I know you were sincere when you said "sure na ako sayo" and it melted my heart. I don't regret having this baby with you. I know you'll make a great dad. Thank you for taking care of me and our baby. I know we can overcome the hardships together... basta kapit lang. I love you, I'll always be here for you and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you and baby.

Miss Taken

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #549 on: March 23, 2015, 02:04:28 am »
I'm so sorry for being in a bad mood kanina. Nadamay tuloy kita sa pagiging masungit ko. It's your birthday tomorrow, promise babawi ako. Hope you'll like my second gift. I love you!

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #550 on: March 23, 2015, 08:16:43 am »
Good morning!! As usual, i loved our weekend together. Love you!!!

Cheonsa.Maggie

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #551 on: March 23, 2015, 01:06:17 pm »
I am jealous of these girls in GT, most of them eh inlove... :'( (sorry mga sissies! Sadyang may pinaghuhugutan lang)


Bee, ano na? Wala na akong balita sayo... Tinigilan ko na pagtext doon sa kasama mo sa work. Nahihiya naman akong kamustahin ka sa kanya, and malalaman ko lang, balisa at wala ka na naman sa sarili.  :(
It doesnt need to be like this. Sabi ko naman sayo kahit na hindi mo ko piliin, magiging okay lang ako. Basta maging okay ka lang! Iiyak ko lang to tapos makakalimutan ko rin ay kakalimutan ko na pala... Kahit mahirap. Gusto ko na mag abroad ulit, aalis na lang ulit ako tutal wala ka naman na sakin. Sayang lang din, bumalik nga ako para hindi na tayo magkahiwalay pero wala, matutuluyan lang pala tayo. Basta tandaan mo na mahal na mahal kita. Kahit wala na ako sa tabi mo, kahit hindi na tayo magkasama mahal kita.


simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #552 on: March 24, 2015, 02:01:25 pm »
It's only Tuesday, we've both been very busy with work this week, and I miss you right now.. I wish we could just take a break and cuddle :-[

slickchick

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #553 on: March 24, 2015, 02:15:21 pm »
seeing you and my son bond during our galera trip, really made me happy big time.   :) :) :) my son's laughter and happiness while you two were playing at the beach was simply priceless. thank you for allowing my son to feel what is it like to have a father and what is like to be in a complete family. thank you for your patience and understanding whenever my son was makulit and pasaway. thank you for taking care of us during our trip.  and thank you for making the trip a very very happy and memorable experience for me and my son. i super appreciate all and everything you've done for me and my son. and i super love you to the moon and back.. mwaah!  :-*

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #554 on: March 25, 2015, 02:40:45 pm »
^i can sense your happiness, sis. :) you're with a good man :)

----

And i'm sick 😞 I wanted to just rest and sleep this day away kaso i have to go to Batangas to attend that training tonight. Then go back to Manila again tomorrow for work. Haay. this week is crazy!!! I'm just thankful you were here last night. The hugs just made everything better. Sorry for not being able to prepare your things for work kanina. There's no excuse but hirap talaga ko bumangon and my back is really heavy. So thank you for understanding.

I'm excited for the weekend though. Wedding preparations, driving lessons, and more cuddles <3 I love you and I miss you already.

Cheonsa.Maggie

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #555 on: March 25, 2015, 11:47:26 pm »
No more endearments. I was so sad that until the very end, na lumaban ako para satin, you still didnt choose me. You didnt fight for me, you didnt choose and fight for US. I was such a fool to believe when you told me na bawiin kita. Na kunin na kita sa kanya. Until the end ako ang mukhang t**** na lumalaban para satin. Maybe it was God's plan, ilang beses akong humiling ng signs wala eh hindi nya binigay. Maybe he knew from the very start na pinapaasa mo lang ako. He knew that fighting for you will definitely wreck me. He just saved me. Oo, sobrang hirap at sobrang sakit. Sa loob ng maraming taon, lahat ng pangako mo puro salita na lang nung bandang huli, umabot pa sa punto na pinagpalit mo ko kahit tayo pa. For more than 6 years in a relationship with you, I admit that I wasnt the perfect girl you're dreaming of. From the start I bared my true self. Pero umalis lang ako saglit pinagpalit mo na agad ako all because I wasnt there physically nung kelangan mo ko. You dont know how much I wanted to go home to be with you. Every night for the past 9 months na nasa malayo ako, umiiyak ako kasi gusto kitang makasama. But it will all end lang pala sa ganito. I am too tired of thinking what did I do wrong pero it wasnt me. It was you and its all your fault. I wanted to get mad at you but I cant. Mahal kita kaya lalayo na ako para maging masaya ka na talaga. Sabi ko nga sayo lahat gagawin ko para maging masaya even if its mean na mawala ako sa buhay mo. Ganyan kita kamahal. I do hope like you said na maging successful tayo sa bagong landas na tatahakin natin ng magkahiwalay. I do hope you wont come back to me. Yung tipong wala na sakin tsaka ka babalik. I dont want to hurt you the same way you did. Still, kahit sa malayo mamahalin kita until someone would actually show me how to be loved again. Mahal na mahal kita. Pero it wasnt the love I am wishing and dreaming of. I didnt ask for a lot, i just wished you reciprocate my love. I dont know how long it will take to forget you. But I hope someday, I could finally say I have moved on. One day, I know I will. God will never leave me, the way you left me.

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #556 on: March 25, 2015, 11:48:38 pm »
Good night love. Sayang walang facetime today. But it's okay since few days na lang naman weekend na. But sad kase di ko mapapanuod game mo on saturday. Kwentuhan mo na lang ako ha? :) Galingan mo pa din kahit wala ako dun. Hehe. Will be cheering for you from afar.

Sana matuloy lahat ng plans natin. Ang dami dami, and i am so excited. This year and the next will be crucial but i'm sure everything will be awesome. Well, everything is awesome with you, you know that? :) Sana maging okay lahat. Basta. I'm so positive about everything.

I'm going to miss your hugs tonight though. Let's save the cuddles for the weekend. I love you!

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #557 on: March 27, 2015, 08:11:55 am »
Good morning babe!! Namiss mo ko kagad no? You're so clingy and i love it lol. Thanks for last night, so happy to see you after being sick and tired (literally). I'm still sick but really the hugs just made me feel better. I love you! See you again later. Lalala!

Cheonsa.Maggie

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #558 on: March 27, 2015, 09:27:45 am »
Woke up with tears in my eyes again. I felt tired and drained. I feel sorry for myself again. Can I still think of you? Can I still miss you? Just let me till I no longer feel I needed to. I actually dont know how I really feel. Im picking up the million pieces of my heart that you broke. No one would actually care about us. If we didnt make it. Yes, they would be disappointed in you, to what you did but I know your family loves you and they would like you to be happy too.


I do hope you'd choose her because she's making you happy. She's taking care of you. She's doing all her best to love you. I know I cant never be her as she is to me. But I'm sure, no one could ever love you the way that I do. I do pray that she's worth everything we had, we could be, we could have been. I hope shes worth it.


I dont know when will I stop loving you. A lot of people already told me to just let you go (and I am). But it wasnt easy to be done. So just let me love you till I get tired, till I give up, till I no longer feel it. Just let me do it even from afar. I know it will hurt me, But its the only way I know now. I miss everything we had, those memories... Memories that will also fade away together with time.

I will always pray for your happiness, for your safety, for your peace. I will always even from a distance, support you in anyway you thought its right and needed. I will love you, and will always be (for now).

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #559 on: March 28, 2015, 08:39:11 am »
Still sick and sleepy but I have to work work work, I'm going to miss you for a few hours lol. I'll see you later again! Can't wait for our agenda tomorrow. Hihi. Love you!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close