Author Topic: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3  (Read 43379 times)

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #520 on: March 15, 2015, 01:45:22 am »
^wahaha we like to call it project baby :P lol

------

We'll be fine. See you tomorrow.

Cheonsa.Maggie

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #521 on: March 15, 2015, 09:41:10 am »
Dear Bee,


I know right now is not yet a good time for reconciliation. As your issues needed to settle down first. I told you many times that I'll support you all the way even though you 'll decide to choose her over me. I did let you go not because I dont love you. I did this because I wanted to make you happy and I dont want to stop you, though it killed me so many times knowing I didnt do anything to deserve this but yeah, I love you so much that I can sacrifice my own happiness for you. If you decided to choose and come back to me again in the end, I am willing to give you second chance. Your last chance. You know how much I wanted you back, for the past 6 years I didnt loved anyone this much. I'll take you back if you'll do something to come back to me. Dont ask me to just take you. You have to do this on your own. I love you so much that it hurts to see you like this, so lost and sad when all I thought letting you go will make you happy. At least you do know how is it without me. I'll be waiting for you. I won't show it but I will.


I love you.

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #522 on: March 16, 2015, 08:41:35 am »
Good morning my love!!! 7am Monday class is the worst :'( Sana we could cuddle pa a little more. But thank you, thank you for the awesome and productive weekend! I feel like we accomplished a lot pero we're  not very pagod, so that's good. Thank you for spending Sunday with me, for being patient with my itinerary, and for staying over so you could love me goooood. :) For that, I am cooking you dinner tonight! I'm excited to see you again later! I am so in love with you, I know you know <3 I love you!

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #523 on: March 16, 2015, 10:40:52 am »
Happy Monthsary, dude! Yes, I still have the stash you sent me and I will be looking at them for now. I am quite sad I can't put anything in my mouth for about a week, but it should be all worth it. Support my desire to slim down... at least just enough to fit in that dress. Hahaha. Vain much? That's why you love me! Anyhow, I am sure you won't see it coming, but I have goodies waiting for you in the office. I hope you will be as surprised as I was with what you sent me over the weekend. I love you heaps! Cheers to another milestone... one that leads us closer to forever... Cheesy much! I shall stop here now!

michipoo

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #524 on: March 16, 2015, 01:50:00 pm »
I love you and I hope you can be mine :(

Miss Taken

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #525 on: March 17, 2015, 02:14:15 am »
I was so surprised when you suddenly showed up in our house with pizza and donuts. You know how much I love food but of course I love you more ;D Thank you hun!

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #526 on: March 17, 2015, 02:42:10 am »
Just when I was missing you so bad, you brightened my day with an sms telling me you miss me. See you this week and you owe me a huge bear hug. :)

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #527 on: March 17, 2015, 07:28:00 am »
Good morning my dearest!! Thank you for another wonderful bahay-bahayan bonding. Hehe. Glad you liked the dinner I cooked last night, and thank you for not insisting on a breakfast menu haha. Matatagalan na ulit bago kita maipagluto, haha, so sa weekend, ikaw muna ulit ang chef, okay? 😄 Ingat ka sa byahe later! And enjoy your fiesta! Too bad I can't come with you, but that's fine, as long as you bring me pasalubong from Mama's kitchen. Hehe. Thank you for making me laugh, for dancing for me, for appreciating my housewife-ish duties, for loving me good! I love you always! I'll see you again in a few days! I love you!!!!

pretty_B

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #528 on: March 17, 2015, 10:43:30 am »
It's (really) time to let you go. It took me 2 months to realize it but I know it's never too late. I'll just be happy for myself and will not think about you. Thank you for everything though.

jakh

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #529 on: March 17, 2015, 01:42:06 pm »
Lovin' our skype dates these days, minimum na ata 2 hours a day teeheee:) Can't wait for our real date soon. Plus sabi mo nga, you love it whenever I hug you. Few more months and these virtual hugs will turn into real ones :)

bellanjelah

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #530 on: March 17, 2015, 02:29:43 pm »
You are my Sunshine!

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #531 on: March 17, 2015, 07:12:11 pm »
Go home na. Quick! Para virtual date na. I missed you heaps!!!

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #532 on: March 17, 2015, 10:24:40 pm »
I miss you already! I don't think I can stay up til you get home though, so sorry.. Tomorrow na lang our facetime session. Enjoy your quick work break dear! Wish I was there too! I love you!!!

Cheonsa.Maggie

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #533 on: March 18, 2015, 08:11:48 pm »
Dear Bee,


I know you're going through hardships but don't give up. Sometimes, you just have to go to him, ask and tell all your problems and worries. I know God will listen to you. He loves you but you just dont feel it enough because you are more thinking it all by yourself.


Im always here for you. Near or far Bee,though  I dont tell you (I dont have to, you should feel it). I wanted to help you, be there for you, hug you and kiss you, tell you that everything's gonna be alright. You just need to do something Bee. Dont put down yourself too much. You admitted your fault, and you should forgive yourself too. I love you so much Bee that I wanted to run to you to save you. But right now, its all up to you.


Im praying that this storm will just pass on you and you'll be stronger and wiser after. I wish you all the best Bee.


I love you so much.

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #534 on: March 18, 2015, 11:16:57 pm »
Hey love, i miss hugging you!! Come here na quick!!

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #535 on: March 19, 2015, 11:57:10 pm »
Sorry for making you wait kanina.. Blame makati traffic! Haaay. Anyway thanks for bringing food!!! I enjoyed everything especially Mama's embotido. :) and thank you for staying over tonight... It's always nice to sleep beside you. I love you!!!

Miss Taken

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #536 on: March 20, 2015, 12:33:59 am »
Can't wait to spend my day with you later. Thank you for the voice messages, so sweet. I miss you hun!

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #537 on: March 20, 2015, 12:59:27 am »
Wow, you're really going to cook and bring pesto when you come over? Sweet! And they say that a way to a man's heart is through his stomach. Pwede siguro na "a way to your girlfriend's family members' hearts is through their stomachs". ;D I'm sure it'll taste good as you said na mas sasarapan mo ang luto. Ikaw na talaga mas magaling magluto between us.

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #538 on: March 21, 2015, 12:13:57 am »
^ohh, guys who cook <3 gotta love them

-----

You are so competitive no? Hahaha I just said that the leche flan you brought was too dense for my liking, you started defending Mama's cooking already. Haha! Too cute! I know you love your mom's cooking so much, and I love it too, but my mom makes better leche flan (and bulalo, I know you'd agree!). In short, my mom is better than your mom haha! Mom's feud na to! Lol. But really, thank you so much for all the food, ilang araw na naman akong hindi magugutom. Until kanina I was munching on the embotido and nalungkot ako nung naubos ko sya haha!

I'm excited to see you and the rest of the team tomorrow at the semis! Do well, okay? :-*

And thank you for being supportive with my being on tipid mode. I really need all the encouragement! :) Let's save together!!!

See you tomorrow love! Thank you for sexy dancing for me. I loved it! Do it again next time? Teehee Mwaahhh!!! I love you!!!


Miss Taken

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #539 on: March 21, 2015, 10:00:31 am »
Hey hunney I love how expressive you are now unlike before na hindi ka pa masyadong "showy" when it comes to sweetness. Hindi mo lang alam kung gano ako kinilig kanina nung inayos mo yung dress ko sa likod kasi sabi mo masyadong low cut lol Even in simple things like that, napapakilig mo na ko ;)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close