Author Topic: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3  (Read 43409 times)

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #500 on: March 04, 2015, 11:29:39 pm »
^^you know for sure he's a keeper <3
^aww yes right keep calm muna and all will be well :)

----

So sorry for today's mishap! Didn't mean to make you wait that long... Sorry. And sorry that you had to miss your basketball practice tonight just cause i asked for a wedding-related favor. Akala ko naman di tuloy yung practice nyo, yun pala ikaw lang ang hindi pumunta. Naguilty naman ako. Sorry. But thank you for everything still. You were still very bubbly and happy kahit na alam kong imbyerna ka sa pag antay sa labas ng bahay for almost an hour. Babawi ako promise!!! See you on the weekend! Excited na ko sa lulutuin ni mama. Hihi.

slickchick

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #501 on: March 05, 2015, 12:46:07 am »
i'm one lucky girl to have an uber patient and uber understanding boyfriend in you... super sorry for letting my hormones (read: PMS) get the better of me for the past few days.. i know.. it was soooo inconsiderate (and stupid) of me to go ballistic on you, without asking you first what really happened.. haist!! kung pwede lang hindi na magkaroon para wala na rin PMS -- kaya lang ayaw mo din naman na di na magkaroon, kasi sabi mo nga, paano na yung mga pangarap mong baby names para sa future kids natin (plural talaga ahh..).. hahaha! hayy, so sorry for thinking and acting that way these past few days.. wag ka sana magsawa sa akin, ilan araw lang naman sa isang buwan ang PMS ko.. and promise, i'll try to keep a leash on my hormones next time.. i love you babe to the moon and back!! you the best for me and i thank God for giving me the best.. mmwwaahh!

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #502 on: March 06, 2015, 01:35:15 am »
^^ Thanks, simang! We're no longer at war. Haha! Dramatic moment lang. Merely a phase.
^ True that! Kaloka talaga pag hormonal!
---
I'm glad we're okay. Kainis. Sira ang streak natin. Pero hello? Di rin kaya healthy ang isang relationship na walang war mode. Teehee!

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #503 on: March 06, 2015, 11:37:34 pm »
Yey weekend!!! Excited to see you play tomorrow!!! konting pilit lang i'm gonna do that gangster cheer already. Lol. Go sexy love!!! <3 see you tomorrow!

Miss Taken

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #504 on: March 08, 2015, 01:30:25 am »
Thank you for the birthday gift! I'm really happy that our relationship is going smooth now. Can't wait to play billiads with you later :)

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #505 on: March 08, 2015, 10:05:13 am »
I miss you, babe!!!

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #506 on: March 09, 2015, 06:04:00 am »
I know paulit ulit na ang message ko sayo about i hate mondays. Ulitin ko na lang ulit, i hate mondays!!! Especially 7am class mondays!!! I feel bad that we had to leave earlier than usual (and sacrifice the comfortable bus seats) because i have a 7am class. But all is well na din since see, i'm too early for school lol but earlier is always better.

Thanks for the weekend again, my love. I so enjoy bumming on sundays with you, kahit iniwan mo ko sa room to play poker with your cousins, atleast nakanuod ako ng movie while you were away. Haha! Love you babe!! Thanks for the cuddly weekend! I miss you already!!

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #507 on: March 09, 2015, 07:14:16 am »
^ I will die if I have to run a 7am class. The earliest I can hack would be an 8am. Good thing kindergarten supports that. Have a great week! I am out sick, so I can somehow say that I escaped Monday blues? Good luck to my Tuesday blues, instead!

---

How I hate not having you near me when I am sick. This is the best time to hug, kiss and cuddle the day away. I hope I feel better the soonest!

chaylyn

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #508 on: March 09, 2015, 07:56:20 am »
Thank you sa paghatid :)
Konting push nalang at makakasama na kita araw-araw.  ;D
Laters, baby! I love you.

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #509 on: March 09, 2015, 08:05:24 am »
^^aww get well soon!! 7am class is no fun -_- but free mcmuffin is!! So buti na lang din maaga kami kanina. Haha!

-----

I'll send you a photo of the chapel Ate suggested. Parang i like it! So if we can't push through with the one in BDL, maybe we can consider that. :)

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #510 on: March 09, 2015, 05:05:37 pm »
I super duper uber miss you. :(

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #511 on: March 09, 2015, 11:26:27 pm »
Good night my dear.. Thank you for always choosing to end your day with me. I love you! 😘 I'll see you again in a few days.

cecilydee

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #512 on: March 10, 2015, 12:08:30 am »
Hi hubby, cant wait to feel you close to me again. Longing for you hurts but I got better already in handling my emotions. I hope that the distance will fix our miscommunication.  And sana malinis ang bahay pag dating ko omg. Yoko na maging janitress again. Hahha..

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #513 on: March 11, 2015, 12:42:57 pm »
I am so excited to see you again. Fast forward, please? Or Ultra fast forward, maybe? I wish you were just near. *sigh!* Missing you heaps is a bummer!

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #514 on: March 11, 2015, 01:16:34 pm »
Principal sponsors list almost complete... feel ko madadagdagan pa. Haha! Thanks to mama for helping us with our sponsors. And got our emcee already!!! Yey!!!

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #515 on: March 12, 2015, 09:29:25 pm »
^ Serious na! It IS indeed happening na. Giddy excited for you both!
---
Wish you were here. I swear, it's not just hormones this time. I really, really, really need you!!!

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #516 on: March 13, 2015, 09:23:47 pm »
^thank you :)

-----

So sorry for the fail kitchen experiment last night, but thank you for still appreciating it. I'm thankful that you gave me an A for my effort :) Next time i'll make it perfect na, promise! I can't beat you in the kitchen talaga, sayo yun eh. Haha. But i'll try, so I can spoil you naman kahit minsan :)

Thank you for staying over last night and for all the cuddles. Can't wait til we get to do that everyday!!! I am excited, i know you can tell! Haha! I love you!!!

P.S. Forgot to tell you, honeymoon tickets are booked already :)
P.P. S. Hope you got my little note on your bag :)

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #517 on: March 14, 2015, 12:13:17 pm »
^ Weeeeee... I am so mean, but I seriously got more kilig reading 'honeymoon tickets' more than ever!

---

I miss you. I miss you. I miss you. Wish you were here. I need my cuddles and my kisses when I am suffering from menstrual cramps...  :'(

jakh

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #518 on: March 14, 2015, 01:32:10 pm »
So happy that we've improved on how we communicate with each other. I love our daily chit-chats and how we both said we are each other's partner,bestfriend, lover and coffee buddy.  I miss  having coffee with you and singing in the car with you..  I miss you everyday and I can't wait to see you again very soon :)

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #519 on: March 14, 2015, 04:32:53 pm »
My new stash of Mrs. Fields cookies & Estrel's came today. Oh what a lovely surprise... it's extra special since I am feeling rather down because of my menstrual cramps. I shall enjoy these treats over tea. Wish you were here, but since you're not, I will show you my joy thru Skype. Haha! Virtual date, NOW!!!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close