Author Topic: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3  (Read 43607 times)

laidbacklei

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #420 on: February 02, 2015, 10:56:27 pm »
Letting you go was the most sensible decision I've ever made. We both know that we can never have a future together and I am still trying to accept it. These past few days has been miserable for me, but I must go on with my life. I am hoping that I can someday accept the reality of us being just friends and will never be more than that. I still love you and I am constantly missing you :'(

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #421 on: February 03, 2015, 11:04:57 am »
Missing you heaps! Why does it feel like work never seems to end? Oh well, I guess I am just in a bit of a lazy mode because it feels like I never really got to rest after the weekend. Oh how I miss seeing your face after work. Looking forward for when school's out and we can travel again! Can't wait for my Holidays to start happening!

krystalB

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #422 on: February 03, 2015, 06:16:24 pm »
Yay ang galing mo B may 2 HL today :) so proud of you :)

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #423 on: February 03, 2015, 08:20:19 pm »
Thanks for making time to sneak in virtual dates in between our work hours. You knew what I needed. Thanks to you, I am done with the chunk.. Now, life seems more manageable. What will I ever do without you? Mwah!

trizh

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #424 on: February 04, 2015, 10:31:11 am »
Thanks Babe for coming with me.  ;D

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #425 on: February 04, 2015, 11:17:04 am »
Hey Love! I sure do hope that you slept well last night... I know I did. And despite sleeping really late, I am so glad I managed to wake up on time. Whew! Close call. It's another one of those lazy days for me... Almost called in sick, but stopped myself from doing so. Anyway, I shall talk to you some more later! Love, love, love! And hugs, too!!!

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #426 on: February 04, 2015, 06:43:22 pm »
Dinner is ready! Uwi ka na :)

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #427 on: February 04, 2015, 07:57:57 pm »
Can't wait for you to get back tomorrow! I miss you tons! Though I know you'll be gone again until before v-day. Hay! At least things are falling into place and I am truly happy for you. You know I'm rooting for you and you have my full support, right? ;)

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #428 on: February 04, 2015, 08:26:48 pm »
^^ simang, aba... bahay bahayan ang peg. Feel na feel na. Coming soon, daily na yan!
^ sugardrop, awwww.. I feel your excitement. Good for you guys... And so glad to hear that things are falling into place..
---
I miss you, boo! Like a lot! More so tonight because I am feeling sad and blue and all I can ever think of is how much I would like to just cuddle with you!!!

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #429 on: February 05, 2015, 06:11:28 am »
^onga eh, that's what i was thinking kagabi while he was sleeping. In a few months everyday ko na sya katabi matulog at magising.. Overwhelming yung feeling. And sobrang grateful ako for that! :)

----

Good morning baby bear!!! Sad that you had to leave a little earlier than usual.. Ang layo naman kasi ng seminar mo. Okay na din na maaga ka umalis para iwas traffic. Anyway i hope you're feeling better now -- wala ng headache, wala ng hangover lol. I love you and i miss you already!!! Huuuuuggggg!!!

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #430 on: February 05, 2015, 09:45:08 am »
^ That is definitely a very exciting thought and it does feel like you're more than ready for it! Enjoy each day leading to forever. Buti ka kasi you normally cook, eh me, my goodness... For when time comes, it will be such a struggle. Kelangan ko na ata mag practice araw-araw starting now na!
---
Good morning sunshine! I do feel so much less lazy today compared to the other days, but it doesn't mean that the temptation isn't there. All I am saying is.. I get myself too distracted with so many things.. kaya ang resulta? I feel lazy and tamad to go to work tuloy. I sure do hope that this episode goes away ASAP. I need to be super duper mega committed to work since our Year End thing and Graduation is coming up. Can't be relaxed... Please scold me na nga... So that I will feel that I need to get back in the zone NOW agad. I will talk to you later. Hope your day goes well. Love you heaps!!!

sweet.hann

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #431 on: February 06, 2015, 03:04:48 pm »
February 6, 2015
Friday

Ang saya saya ko lang..

Kagabi, aaminin ko na ineexpect din ako na makikita kagabi kahit bago ako umuwi.. Pero wala ka pa rin.. baka nga hindi na pupunta.. kelangan ko na ring umuwi kasi wala naman na kong ibang gagawin.. natapos ko na..

Sadyang binagalan ko lang talaga yung lakad ko baka kasi may masalubong ako habang daan.. hindi rin naman ako nagmamadaling makauwi..

Sa stoplight.. nakailang stop and go na ang pedestrian pero di pa rin ako tumatawid.. parang naghihintay ako ng wala.. ilang minutes din ako dung nakatayo.. pero wala pa rin.. for the last time, hinintay ko na mag-go para sa pedestrian.. pero nung malapit na, naglakad na ko.. nagbago na isip ko.. hindi na pala ako tatawid.. hahaha!

Umaasa pa rin kasi ako na baka masalubong pa rin kita.. Slow paced pa rin.. baka sakaling may makita ako.. may nasalubong nga ako.. isang batang stressed.. haha!

Hanggang sa makalampas na ko sa mga possible places na pwede ko syang masalubong nadaanan ko na.. Wala na talaga..Lumilipad na utak ko habang naglalakad.. parang nagmumuni-muni pero ikaw pa rin pala iniisip ko.. kung nasan ka.. anung ginagawa mo.. kung [textspeak!]-ano lang..

Maya-maya, may nakita akong familiar na built ng isang guy.. nakatungo kasi.. hindi ko alam kung sino pero alam ko na kilala ko.. bawat hakbang, papalapit ng papalapit.. kilala ko na kung sino.. shucks.. napa-smile na ko.. pero saktong smile lang na hindi obvious na kinikilig ako.. haha! hanggang sa inangat na nung guy yung ulo nya..

Wahhh! Ikaw nga. Ang saya saya ko! Thank you, Lord..ang sweet.. <3

Pero syempre kahit sobrang saya ko, chill lang.. Ah! Mali pa nga ata yung naisagot ko sa tanung mo.. sa kilig ko, hindi ko na namalayan na ang layu-layo ko na pala..

Nakakainis talaga.. hindi ako nakahinto ng lakad para kamustahin ka. yung lola mo.. or i-share yung mga gusto kong i-share sayo.. medyo may mga naiipon ng kasing akong mga kwento e.. ay! nakakainis talaga.. hindi ko rin nagawang lingunin ka.. err...

grabe.. bakit ba ko ganito?

basta, masaya ako.. see you again..
kelan kaya ulet tayo makakapag-kwentuhan?
i miss you much.. :) <3

****

Thank you for making me feel comfortable. Kahit medyo matagal na tayong di nakakapag-kwentuhan. Sana magkaron ulet ng time para makapag-kwentuhan tayo. Sana one of these days magkaron ng one afternoon na magka-kwentuhan tayo. Ang dami ko nang naipong kwento para sayo. Ang tagal na nung usapan natin na kwentuhan naman tayo minsan. Di pa rin natutuloy hanggang ngayon. Miss you much.

I just want you to know na nandito pa rin ako. Sorry sa mga time na sinasadya kong di ka pansinin. Pero magkaibigan pa rin naman tayo e. You are still a trusted friend for me. Pareho pa rin yung nararamdaman ko. Siguro nga, more. Gusto ko pang mas makilala at mas pagkatiwalaan ka more than this friendship that we have. See you again. Maybe later.

<3

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #432 on: February 06, 2015, 03:19:21 pm »
^
Parang scene sa movie lang ah. ;D

--------------------------

Bummer. You're still out of town and I miss you big time! See you when you get back. :(

sweet.hann

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #433 on: February 06, 2015, 03:49:03 pm »
yes sugardrop.. marami na rin kaming encounter na ganun.. yung out of the blue.. yung mga time na gusto ko sya makita or yung mga time na kailangan na kailang ko ng kausap or kasam, bigla lang syang susulpot or magpaparamdam na nandyan lang sya..

slickchick

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #434 on: February 06, 2015, 03:56:50 pm »
sis insanelypurpleprincess, don't worry sis.. di ka nag-iisa on your cooking dilemma.. i can do any household chore, except cooking! hahah! bf knows it and sya na lang daw bahala magluto (he cooks really well.. haha! nakakahiya talaga sa kanya.. )...

------

i miss you.. very much.. we were not able to have some quality time last weekend because of the unfortunate incident which happened in your home last saturday, and we had to take care of your pamangkins last sunday naman.. when you visited me at home last tuesday, i was really surprised and happy, even if di ka nagtagal.. i'm really having second thoughts about sending my resume to these headhunters in SG.. yung thought pa lang na malalayo ako syo, nalulungkot na ako.. hayyy..


insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #435 on: February 06, 2015, 05:18:47 pm »
sis slickchick, well, it's great that he can cook and can cook really well. As for us, we're doomed! We're both terrible in the kitchen... except when it's time to eat! Though, he's very good with mixing drinks, so we're not going to be thirsty for sure. At least, may drinks na... food nalang ang kulang? lol! And oh my, possibly getting into an LDR set-up? Horrors! But, if it is necessary, then something's gotta give. Discern well and good luck sa decision mo!
---
Weekend is finally here! *happy dance!* It would have been a much, much, much happier weekend if you're here though. Missing you heaps! Talk to you later, love. Virtual date to sawa, aight?!?  8)

simplecathy143

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #436 on: February 06, 2015, 11:21:55 pm »
Thank you sa paghatid pero hindi pa din tayo bati. bleh 😜

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #437 on: February 06, 2015, 11:45:09 pm »
Insanelypurpleprincess, i cook but he does it so much better. Mas advanced ang kitchen skills nya, sa baking na lang ako bumabawi. at least may dessert na kami lol.

-----

Miss nakita agad!!! LDR muna ulit this weekend... But all is well since we're turning 2 next week! Woohoo. Imagine it's been that long already. Akalain mo yun. Naglalandian lang tayo nun tapos ngayon ikakasal na tayo! Overwhelming pa rin for me. I'm just so grateful for everything! Minsan naatanong ko pa din kung totoo ka ba talaga, haha!

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #438 on: February 07, 2015, 09:20:00 pm »
^ Happy 2 next week and happy V-day as well!!! Awww... baking... galing! Kami, maraming cocktails for sure and it stops!
---
Missing you this weekend. Busy naman here, but would have been more fun if you were around. I hope that you get a restful weekend! :)

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #439 on: February 07, 2015, 10:28:33 pm »
Uwi ka na. :(

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close