Author Topic: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3  (Read 43419 times)

Miss.Pancake

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #260 on: November 07, 2014, 09:29:59 pm »
Baby naman ayoko ng surprises ee. San mo nga ako talaga dadalhin bukas after natin maglunch? Di tuloy ako makatulog.  ::)

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #261 on: November 07, 2014, 10:49:02 pm »
Have a fabulous night at work (partying)... I might hit the sack early, so unless your face is what I see in the middle of the night, DND mode!

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #262 on: November 08, 2014, 12:25:23 am »
You're a naughty boy and I love it :P See you tomorrow, love!

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #263 on: November 08, 2014, 09:28:18 pm »
I miss you. And I missed you more when I had to work my as$ off to dismantle my bed so it's ready for the move. It would have been so fab if you did it for me. I am too lazy.. I know. Spank me?

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #264 on: November 08, 2014, 10:09:08 pm »
Lemme borrow Superman's line - "I'm always around". ;)

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #265 on: November 09, 2014, 02:28:12 am »
While i was meditating kanina as much as i dont want to think about anything and just leave my mind empty, i still thought of you. It's not necessarily a bad thing though kase i realized once again how lucky i am to have you. i'm just blessed that i do not have to go through all the relationship-related stresses because you are so amazing. It's crazy that we're almost always on the same page but i'm not complaining. I'm just thankful that i have you, and that we have this simple, effortless, spontaneous, organic attraction to each other. This is what i want. And thank you for always wanting me a thousand times more. I love you so so much. And thank you for choosing me everyday. I'll see you tomorrow!

lovely_chic

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #266 on: November 09, 2014, 11:13:18 pm »
Thank you for all cuddles and kisses and most of all thank you for being my boyfriend. I love you too papsy!

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #267 on: November 10, 2014, 10:56:26 am »
I love it when you ask my thoughts about your hair. Ewan ko ba, feel na feel ko pag tinatanong mo ko kung anong haircut gusto ko for you. Haha babaw ko lang. And as always, busog lusog na naman with you! Never talaga akong nagugutom pag kasama kita haha. Syempre, thanks din for spending the night... I'm always so peaceful and calm and well rested pag katabi kita magpahinga. Also, thanks for being so understanding with the 20-minute meditation that i had to do! You're so awesome. Pag namaster ko na sya, let's do it together okay? By the way, i'm so proud na nakatulog ako while being the big spoon! Haha first time! Siguro sobrang pagod na din but whatever, hugging you as i fall asleep is always awesome.

Thanks din for the extra 5-min cuddle kaninang umaga!!! I always look forward to waking up and seeing you first thing in the morning, it's priceless :)

And most of all, thank you for choosing me everyday. I love you big time :)

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #268 on: November 10, 2014, 12:08:53 pm »
Missing you heaps, but also quite okay with it because with you not being around, my urge to binge and pig out is lessened. I don't mean that it's horrible when you're around, but more so, it just becomes more challenging to diet when it's so fantastic spending every meal with you. So, I say... let the schedule be the schedule. I shall see you in about 20 plus days from now... And hopefully by then, I am far more payat than what I am at this very moment! For whatever it's worth --- this is all for you, I mean, for me.. Ay hindi, for US!

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #269 on: November 11, 2014, 02:06:14 pm »
I miss you already!!! Thanks for the facetime session last night kahit super late and galing ka pa sa byahe. Cant wait for fridayyyy!!! Bakasyon mode na ko haha

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #270 on: November 11, 2014, 02:11:48 pm »
Thank you for the encouraging words. I'm here for you just as you are there for me. I love you.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2014, 08:18:47 pm by sugardrop »

maria helga

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #271 on: November 11, 2014, 02:58:14 pm »
Happy 1 year and 1 month. Can't wait to kiss you. :*

trizh

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #272 on: November 11, 2014, 04:15:48 pm »
 I miss you na agad kahit kanina lang tayo huling nagkita  :)

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #273 on: November 11, 2014, 08:13:24 pm »
All this busyness is killing our time together.. well, at least virtually. Nonetheless, thanks for supporting me all throughout. Promise.. after this event is over. Love you forever!!!

krystalB

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #274 on: November 11, 2014, 10:15:05 pm »
I love youuuu. Wag ka pasaway alam mo na ayaw nila yung ganyan,pero gagawin mo parin.tsk tsk. Miss you. <3

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #275 on: November 11, 2014, 11:41:48 pm »
Good night, baby bear! I'm so excited for the weekend. Haha grabe that was all that i was thinking all day today. And, we might have to discuss our wedding plans to V on saturday. Malay mo, pwede pa din natin ituloy yung original plan :) Anyway, i'll see you very very soon! I love you all day everyday!! 😘😘😘

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #276 on: November 12, 2014, 01:27:15 am »
Ayayay! I am up at this hour because my tummy is ouchie. And I can't go back to sleep. Wish you were here!!!

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #277 on: November 13, 2014, 12:42:00 am »
That was a nice facetime session, ang dali mo talaga kausap :) And of course, you imagining those things is always fun and sexy!!! You are seriously the sexiest man ever. I love you always baby bear. We'll have a great weekend, I can't wait!!! Love youuuu!

Miss.Pancake

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #278 on: November 13, 2014, 01:22:46 am »
Thank you for the the birthday cake. I so love it. Creme Brulee Cake!!! Yumyum! Mahal mo nga talaga ako. Talagang surprise pa. :) ::)

maria helga

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #279 on: November 13, 2014, 06:44:36 am »
I just woke up. Napanaginip na naman kita. Napanaginipan mo rin ba ako? I wanna hug you now, Ba. :*

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close