Author Topic: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3  (Read 43342 times)

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #240 on: November 03, 2014, 12:03:06 am »
See you tomorrow. Get well real soon, my mokong. :)

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #241 on: November 03, 2014, 07:55:28 am »
Thanks for the Jollibee breakfast babyboo. Our last breakfast together before we go back to LDR, Jollibee. Gotta love it! Hahaha. Sarcasm aside, it's great since I will be seeing it everyday on the way to work, so I will always have something to smile about in the next 4 weeks.
Thanks for taking me to work and sorry if I didn't linger any longer since I wanted to be say goodbye before I even start feeling the urge to cry and get all emo about you leaving.
Have a safe trip back and see you later on our virtual date.
Despite me missing you for sure this whole month, thank you for deciding to stay by my side in the last two weeks! Meant a lot to me. That's why I love you - you know what makes me happiest!

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #242 on: November 04, 2014, 12:40:25 am »
Thank you for the cyber birthday salubong 😉 I love you so much!

lovely_chic

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #243 on: November 04, 2014, 09:07:15 am »
Expect from me that there will be a lot of changes from now on.

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #244 on: November 04, 2014, 10:36:08 am »
^^ Happy birthday, simang! Have a blast and enjoy your special day!!!
---
Missing you babyboo. In honor of our last breakfast date yesterday, I still went and got drive thru this morning. Got the same thing exactly, except that I requested for the Pineapple Juice to be upsized. Aside from that, everything all seems the same, same guy in the drive thru counter, same guy in the releasing window... In fact, the same quote of the day from yesterday, so feeling ko di nila naubos kahapon. Anyway, I want you to know that I miss you so much!!!

tischarmedlife

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #245 on: November 04, 2014, 12:19:16 pm »
Thanks for the breakfast that you made for me this morning. Love you!  :-*

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #246 on: November 04, 2014, 07:37:23 pm »
I was so surprised. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you! Of course, nothing beats having you around for daily coffee dates, but the alternative you gave me is totally sweet and original. I love you forever!

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #247 on: November 05, 2014, 12:45:32 am »
Happy Birthday Mrs. Engr. D aka Simang! ;)

---------------

Thank you so much for listening when I opened up, for hugging me while I bawl making me feel safe from anything, for understanding and accepting the things I told you that I have never told anyone in my three decades of existence, for showing me that you love me and for simply being there just when I needed you most and most especially for not giving up on me.

Thank you for believing that I can get through this and for encouraging me to do the right thing to get better. The basag bote sa tabing ilog was fun, it made me feel better too. I love you so much. See you again tomorrow (or later). :)

And oh, those pinkie swears we did several times. Ang cute lang when you said na "parang bumalik sa pagkabata ah". And mom's hoping you'll like the ube halaya and ube maja she made. :)

Lastly, I can still smell your scent on my shirt. Always wear that scent, I love it but I love you more. :)

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #248 on: November 05, 2014, 09:53:45 am »
^ There is true love in acceptance of the deepest darkest versions of ourselves! He's indeed a keeper!
---
I've been finding it rather difficult to sleep straight ever since you headed back. I guess it's adjustment stage all over again. Sometimes, I just want to leave everything behind and move back home, so I can be with you anytime I want. But, it's these challenges that further affirms that I am definitely in the right relationship with the right person at the right time and definitely for the right reasons --- simply because I have learnt to be selfless in my decisions and I have always aimed to make decisions based on the greater good. Mind you, it's not easy feat, but I see growth and maturity in these things, so it must be the right thing. You are indeed the right one for me! And I thank you for that!

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #249 on: November 05, 2014, 11:52:39 am »
^
I believe he is, thank you. And I feel both lucky and blessed. :)

And I think you two are a perfect match for each other! :)

------------

Ang cute pala last night nung pauwi ka. Kiss before you get inside the cab, then reminding me of the pinkie swear and then another kiss while doing the pinkie swear, then you telling me hindi sa lips tumama the kiss, and me going back again to make sure the kiss landed on your lips. Those little moments really make me smile.

And ang cute mo on the phone while making tawad to move it from 11 to 2pm instead - ilang "babay love you" sa sobrang antok mo pa. Haha! See yah, yummy bear (instead of gummy bear kasi you asked me several times if yummy ka pa as you lost a couple of abs). How darling is that? :)
« Last Edit: November 05, 2014, 12:47:32 pm by sugardrop »

lovely_chic

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #250 on: November 05, 2014, 12:14:38 pm »
When you text me this morning and asked me if I'm fine I was speechless. I really don't know what to feel at that time. Just give me more time and I will get back to you once I am okay.

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #251 on: November 05, 2014, 05:29:56 pm »
Thanks so much for last night. I love everything we did :-*

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #252 on: November 05, 2014, 11:01:29 pm »
sugardrop, thanks!!! :)
simang, sounds like a fab birthday!
---
I miss you always.
I love you always.
I can't wait to see you again.
Counting the days.
Thank you for having me in your life and for making me feel like I am the luckiest girl in the world!

slickchick

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #253 on: November 05, 2014, 11:29:20 pm »
sis simang, belated happy birthday!  :)

------------------

good luck on our interview tomorrow.. relax lang.. if we don't make the cut, ok lang yan.. marami pa naman ibang opportunities in the future...  kung para sa atin yan, ibibigay yan ni Lord.. but definitely,  ayaw ko mag-UK magisa kung hindi ka kasama.. wala ako relatives or friends dun, unlike if it was SG, US, Aus, or Canada. baka ma-homesick lang ako dun.. haha! masaya pa naman ako sa pinas, di ako nagmamadali mag abroad.. hehe.. ;)

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #254 on: November 05, 2014, 11:59:58 pm »
^^it was, thank you!!
^thank you sis!

---

I will forever be grateful for having you. Though I feel like my life is a mess, realizing you're with me makes everything exponentially better. I love you so much! Thank you for all the love. I'm looking at my life 20 years from now and it's you -- and our kids -- I want in there. Thank you for everything. I couldn't ask for a better partner.

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #255 on: November 06, 2014, 08:13:05 pm »
Thanks for being there for me kanina when I got whipped hard. Sigh! It's moments like this that make me miss you the most talaga!!! :/

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #256 on: November 06, 2014, 10:19:11 pm »
Seriously?

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #257 on: November 07, 2014, 12:50:45 am »
Thanks for always listening. I love you so much.

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #258 on: November 07, 2014, 11:23:58 am »
It's going to be a boring weekend without you here with me. Miss you, babyboo!

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #259 on: November 07, 2014, 06:31:31 pm »
Thanks for the quick kiss earlier. I love you too. :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close