Author Topic: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3  (Read 43269 times)

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #220 on: October 29, 2014, 10:28:19 pm »
Hindi ikaw ha. All these craziness around me. :)

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #221 on: October 29, 2014, 10:50:31 pm »
Busog na naman!! Salamat sa dinner love! Hmm, cuddle time na! Of course after mo sa coc mo. Haha!!!

slickchick

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #222 on: October 29, 2014, 11:09:52 pm »
I'm happy na nagsisimula ko na makilala friends mo, and they're eager to meet me in person too.. I'm happy sa sinabi nila they consider me na as your better half, kahit ilang months pa lang tayo.. I'm happy sa pinangako mo sa kin during our monthsary, I hope you'll get to keep that promise, kasi no second chances talaga kahit mahal kita, besides hindi na rin naman tayo teens at lampas na tayo sa playful 20's natin... I'm happy that your ate and I are building that bond, and salamat sa warmth na pinapakita sa akin ni ate... I'm happy and I'm really touched sa sinabi ni ate na she looks forward to the day that our relationship will end up in a church wedding... Oo aaminin ko medyo ilag ako pag topic ng weddings ang napapag-usapan, but somehow your ate's wish really made smile and made my heart leap... Basta ako, gusto ko ikaw na yung makasama ko hanggang pagtanda natin.. Aalagaan at love pa rin kita kahit makakalimutin ka na, at kahit bungal ka pa..  :) :) :)

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #223 on: October 30, 2014, 06:02:49 am »
^awwwww. This made me smile :) very sweet!!! :)

-----

Good morning Baby Bear!!! I hate mornings like this na kelangan mo umalis for work. Huhu. Parang never na ako nasanay. Anyway, at least mag weekend na and finally makakauwi ka na ulit ng province, and then bday ko na when I see you next week! Hmm, mamimiss kita this weekend though! And thanks for understanding na hindi ako pwede sumama pauwi sa inyo muna :-| next time na lang. I love you soo much!! Sobrang thank you sa dinner kagabi! Hanggang ngayon busog pa din ako. Haha. Love you and take care at work ha! Mwaaaaaahhhh!

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #224 on: October 30, 2014, 07:35:38 am »
^^ sis slickchick, hopefully siya na nga. Ramdam na ramdam ko ang love in your words, so sana nga tuloy tuloy na yan. Enjoy life, enjoy your time together and enjoy the feeling of always being in love.
^ I know, right? All these moments of having to say bye bye.. is just sad and all. I feel you!

---

Oh my, this is so funny. I seriously can't remember if I said thank you, goodbye and I love you and gave you a kiss after. I am sooooo sick and with such a bad headache that it's affecting my brain. Hahaha! Too funny you may say. And I am waiting for you to text me back to tell me if I forgot or what? I am going crazy? Or plainly super sick. Ugh! Hahahaha!!!

slickchick

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #225 on: October 30, 2014, 09:18:51 am »
thanks sis simang and sis insanelypurpleprincess!!  :) get well soon sis insanelypurpleprincess.. hope you feel better...  :)

medyo OT: i also hope na he's the one na.. yung filipino expression na "sana makahanap ka ng katapat mo.. ", ganun yung nafi-feel ko sa kanya.. parang matching piece ng jigsaw puzzle na swak sa akin... i must admit di naman lagi smooth sailing yung relationship, andyan yung may misunderstandings and disagreements kami. he's not a saint din naman, and aminado naman ako i have my own flaws din which i'm trying to work on.  pero overall, i am really happy with him and i don't feel like i'm walking on eggshells sa kanya (which i felt in my previous relationships).. kaya kung totoo yung The One, i really hope it is him..  :)



insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #226 on: October 30, 2014, 11:17:00 am »
^ Thank you sis slickchick! I still feel like a big boulder has been dropped on my head and I fervently continue to hope with you that he is THE ONE. After all, everyone deserves a happily ever after...

---

I am so so so sorry that I failed to say my thank you, my goodbye and I love you and that final kiss.
I don't know what's gotten into me. I realized it just when you're already gone.
It's finally clear that I forgot when you texted me that I really didn't.
I feel soooo horrible. How could I forget?
It's like a sacred habit that has been ingrained in me... since the very start.
Oh well, I need to stop obsessing over my oversight and just think of ways to make it up to you.
I see no point wondering what happened, but vow to make sure I don't miss out again.
It all felt weird and wrong altogether. So, I am that sick, indeed.
Nonetheless, thank you so much for always being there for me - especially when I am my worst version of me!
So here, let me say. Thank you everyday. Good bye for now as you head off to work. I love you with all my heart. Mwah! Mwah! Mwah!
I will make it up to you!!!

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #227 on: October 31, 2014, 12:59:53 am »
Daanin ko na lang sa kanta my message for you:

For all the times you stood by me,
Through right and wrong,
For being there to catch me when Id fall,
I love you for your faith in me,
For all the joys you've given me,
But there's one thing makes me love you most of all.
You never gave up on me when I was giving love up on you,
Every time I thought this love can't work
You stayed to see it through.
You never gave up on me when I was making
Things rough on you And you showed me what it really means to love somebody.

And so thank you for staying ang putting up with my moodswings and understanding what I'm going through. Thank you for being there and for loving me despite my shortcomings and moodswings kahit ikaw na napagbubuntunan ko. I feel that you really live me and I love you just the same. I will get through this. :)

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #228 on: October 31, 2014, 01:01:09 am »
^love me*

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #229 on: October 31, 2014, 02:20:34 am »
And pahabol before I doze off as valium's taking its effect na. Thanks for the coffee. :)

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #230 on: October 31, 2014, 09:50:57 am »
sis sugardrop, kinanta ko talaga while reading it. Haha!!! So happy that you two are all well now. :) nakakakilig yung song :)

----

Good morning bear!!! Hay, lazy days like these sana talaga katabi kita.. Haha but that's okay since 3 days na lang naman before we see each other and it's going to be awesome for sure! I fell asleep na yesterday kaya di ko na nareply text mo, but i'm really thankful you got home safely. I miss you already!! Enjoy your quick vacay there, okay? Love you always!!

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #231 on: October 31, 2014, 01:00:40 pm »
That was indeed one of our funniest lunch dates ever. Kulang na lang mag set ng timer sa dining table para talaga di ka ma tense na baka ma late ka sa next appointment mo. Despite it being very quick, I super appreciate you bringing me lunch! Love you heaps! See you again later!

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #232 on: October 31, 2014, 07:45:17 pm »
^^
Simang, LSS ako with that song bigla! Ang cute naman, you sang it pa. That's the song I thought of after the last "episode" as in I was really making things rough on him. As in! Ang tiyaga nya. ;D

--------

I really love hugging you and you hugging me! And walking with you is always one of my favourites. :)

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #233 on: October 31, 2014, 10:12:11 pm »
Thanks a lot for swinging by tonight and dropping off my Halloween treat - at least, I get a loot bag from you - and it's filled with my favourite goodies!
Have a blast in tonight's event. So sorry for deciding to sitting out on this one.
I just want to make sure I am on tip top shape come our weekend together.
See you when you're done? I hope... Oh, I trust you'll come home to me :D

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #234 on: November 01, 2014, 12:49:48 am »
Good night bear 😽😽 thanks for arranging tuesday for me. I love you! Sorry if i'm a little masungit kanina, naiisip ko lang dami ng work pagbalik next week haha. Hay. Good luck naman saken. Anyway, sleep well na. See you tomorrow on facetime! Love you.

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #235 on: November 02, 2014, 12:40:13 am »
I miss you!!!!!!! Few days na lang!!

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #236 on: November 02, 2014, 01:42:58 am »
Dear mokong,

My mom really trusts you when it comes to me. When I had another episode of my, you know, she told me to think about you and our funny and happy moments together so I'd calm down. She even reminded me that you love me in her effort to cheer me up. Didn't work but I proved another thing - ang laki ng tiwala sayo ni mother bear and ramdam daw nya na mahal mo talaga ako. Even if you're not here 24/7 especially when I'm getting these attacks, knowing that you love me gives me comfort and is one of the things that makes me want to get better. Thank you and I love you deeply. :)

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #237 on: November 02, 2014, 10:37:53 am »
Hey you! Yesterday was so full-packed, I thought I'd die from dehydration and lack of energy, but we did it!
Anyway, it was such a great sight waking up right next to you this morning. Priceless! Love you heaps and happy Sunday to us!!!

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #238 on: November 02, 2014, 11:46:16 pm »
i am so missing you!!! And it's not the pacute kind of miss, i seriously want to be with you right here, right now, and it makes me sad cause that isn't happening! :( I so miss you I feel like tuesday is to far along pa :( Huhu.

lovely_chic

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #239 on: November 02, 2014, 11:51:16 pm »
I know when you start your training in Manila I am sure I am gonna miss you a lot.. Something new to me and to us. Imagine almost 4 weeks there.. Arghhh..

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close