Author Topic: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3  (Read 43316 times)

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #200 on: October 25, 2014, 03:57:57 am »
I'm all smiles right now. It was nice meeting your sister although it was just for a short time. Your both have really nice eyes. And I'm glad you and the kiddos liked the pasalubongs and katuwa your son asking if he can keep the bonnet. And what's even cuter is that you wore the bracelet right away. :)

And dang, those three words never fail to make me smile. :)

mrs_mcta

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #201 on: October 25, 2014, 04:04:01 am »
Hi hubby, I might not say it as often but I really appreciate how you work hard for our future. Yung mga diskarte mo na alam ko na nakakapagod lakarin everyday. You might not have a 'normal' 8-5 job but you always make it a point na I have something to eat when I wake up and kahit naiinis ka sa dami ng snooze ko, you let me sleep the extra 5-10 minutes and make sure na I don't oversleep pa din. We're not perfect, no one is, pero everyday with you is perfect in it's own imperfect way, hehe labo. ;D Oh, and I love how you make me laugh every single day or mababaw lang talaga ako? Haha! I can't wait to help you in our 'side line' next year when I resign. Love you so much!

hedonista

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #202 on: October 25, 2014, 07:10:13 am »
Thank you for the Coffee this morning before I go to work and the pasalubong from the bus station 30 pesos worth pugo eggs. :) And you made balat pa the eggs while I cooked. I hope we stay this way.. thank you thank you thank you

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #203 on: October 25, 2014, 10:06:58 am »
Thank you so much for being so supportive yesterday. It wasn't perfect, but we definitely pulled through with the critical parts. Thanks for always being my number one fan whenever I start doubting my ability to make things happen. It's just unfortunate that I am getting left behind from this family trip... but thanks for deciding to stay by my side. What more could I ask for?

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #204 on: October 25, 2014, 06:20:29 pm »
Busog na busog ako sa pagmamahal mo. Kakaiba ka. Thank you :-*

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #205 on: October 25, 2014, 06:55:00 pm »
You're such a sweetheart. Since you knew I am missing out on Korean food now... you brought Korean to our home. Thank you will never be enough for all that you do for me!!!

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #206 on: October 25, 2014, 07:02:33 pm »
You can be the most stubborn man when it comes to seeing a doctor. It's frustrating! And to change the topic, kinamusta mo si mommy. Hay naku! You can be such a pain in the a$$ but I still love you. :)

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #207 on: October 25, 2014, 07:39:27 pm »
^ Cute!!!
---
Awww... stay awhile please? I know that since we cancelled going on a trip then you would need to show up on that event.. but gimme more time pa.. please!!! And do come home to me after the event ha? Well, di mo alam that it's what I want you to do, but pray tell you're reading my mind!!!

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #208 on: October 25, 2014, 11:48:56 pm »
Last night I cried after you left, but not for anything bad. I am just so overwhelmed by all of you! You are the dreamiest. Thank you for letting me experience all these. I love you more everyday. And now i'm crying again! 😭 I so love you!!!

P.S. Can't wait for you to do your kitchen magic again tomorrow night. :)

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #209 on: October 26, 2014, 01:37:40 pm »
^ Tears of joy and happiness! How cool is that?
---
Thanks for really coming home to me after your event. Thank you for not being the least bit worried about possibly catching my virus. You're definitely my hero! Let's have a lazy Sunday here at home!

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #210 on: October 26, 2014, 06:51:58 pm »
It's really nice that I'm starting to see the members of your fam bam one by one. And ang cute naman that your sis eh nangingiti sayo when I dropped off the goodies. Naiimagine ko yung parang nanunukso na ngiti. ;D

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #211 on: October 26, 2014, 09:04:04 pm »
Stay for the night, ayt?
Let's make the most out of what's left of Sunday!!!

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #212 on: October 27, 2014, 11:19:59 am »
Another wonderful weekend with you. Salamat sa lahat lahat. Di ko na maisa isa sa sobrang dami ng pinagpapasalamat ko sayo. Mahal na mahal kita. Haaaaaayyyy. 😻

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #213 on: October 27, 2014, 12:06:41 pm »
Rush that meeting and get out of there.
Doesn't matter if matagal ka pa, basta just come by!
Clingy much? Sorry naman! If I was allowed to go to you instead of the other way around, you know na matagal ko nang ginawa, but since I am stuck in isolation --- then this seems to be the only way, for now!

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #214 on: October 27, 2014, 11:19:55 pm »
Namiss naman kita today 😪 Super busy sa school. I ate the leftovers from last night.. Sarap talaga. Sarap mo magluto, ang sarap mo magmahal! Hihi.

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #215 on: October 28, 2014, 12:01:34 am »
Is it weird na naka-relate ako sa movie na You Changed My Life nina SG and JLC? Feeling ko nagka-Laida moment ako sa yo before and yung sagot mo eh medyo similar sa sagot ni Miggy. Natatawa tuloy ako. ;D

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #216 on: October 28, 2014, 07:46:57 am »
^ And so, I suddenly remembered the sugardrop v2.0 post you made somewhere...
---
Good morning sunshine! Things are indeed looking up! It feels like we're sooooo close to being able to step out of the house. But, first, let's see what the Doctor of the house has to say. I am most looking forward to continue Christmas shopping since I clearly can't do my shopping in S. Korea na. Change of plans and all, but I am sure that you're going to be oh so supportive. You know na rin naman how crazy anal I get with my Christmas shopping, so do bear with me. Konti na lang naman yung kulang eh, but mostly for men, so it's going to be very challenging!

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #217 on: October 28, 2014, 11:33:53 pm »
You can't get anough of me no? Talagang pinilit mong magkita tayo bukas kahit na supposedly next week pa. Lol. Kidding aside though, I really appreciate all your efforts to be with me!!! And the best thing is you're cooking dinner again tomorrow! Woohoo!! Pano na mababawasan bilbil ko eh kung pakainin mo ko parang laging fiesta? Haha! And I'm very excited with your plans on my birthday!!! For sure mapupuyat tayo, but it's going to be fun! I love you soooo much, my handsome!

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #218 on: October 29, 2014, 07:54:50 am »
^ Looks like this birthday is going to be such a blast!!! Pati ako excited na for you!!! :D
---
Hey there! You just left, but I already miss you! Oh, that effect that you have on me - deadly! I sure do hope that Monday next week NEVER comes so you never have to leave me again (temporarily, but still!). I also want to say thank you for last night. For staying until I was dead to the world - thank you. For being the person that I want and need you to be - thank you. For simply being you, really - thank you!

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #219 on: October 29, 2014, 09:02:35 pm »
Hindi ko na yata kaya. I'm sorry.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close