Author Topic: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3  (Read 43254 times)

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #180 on: October 18, 2014, 06:57:11 pm »
Despite our lengthy virtual date kanina, I still miss you. Good luck on day 2 of your event!!!

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #181 on: October 18, 2014, 10:43:42 pm »
Thank you for being here!!! Happy to know nabusog ka sa hinanda sa bahay. Haha sabi ko sayo malakas ka sa nanay ko eh! Hahaha. Cuddle time na!!!! Haha love you 😘

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #182 on: October 19, 2014, 12:55:22 am »
I miss you boy

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #183 on: October 19, 2014, 12:14:04 pm »
I know you're still sound asleep after coming home at what? 6am? That was one hell of a party, but it looks like your event was a smashing success - so mad love and mad props to you and the rest of the guys. I shall figure out a way for any one of the Cebu guys to pack you in a bag or a trunk or a box, so that you're here when I wake up tomorrow! Miss you heaps!!!

Tumblrista

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #184 on: October 19, 2014, 09:34:40 pm »
Thank you for spending time not only with me but as well as with my family. Can't wait to be with you again.  :-*

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #185 on: October 19, 2014, 09:42:03 pm »
Your pappy will get better and pull through it. And don't go crazy because you're super. You'll get through it. I'm just here for you. I'm surprising you with the baguio goodies/pasalubong next week with your favourite ube and stuff for you and the kiddos. I love you guys. :)

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #186 on: October 20, 2014, 12:55:54 am »
You make me so ridiculously happy. Thank you, thank you, thank you -- for spending the weekend with me and my family, for bonding with Pop over the boxing and basketball game, for appreciating Mom's kitchen skills, for staying late to lounge with me, for being your nice, candid self all the time, for hugging me even if I didn't ask, for kissing me whenever you feel like it, for telling me you love me at random, for being so passionate about me everyday, and I seriously could go on and on and I wouldn't run out of things to thank you for. I'm crying right now for all these happy things and more. If there's one thing I'd pray for right now, is that we stay this way always. I can already imagine how our little home would be and I can't wait to start the rest of my life with you. You are love personified. I love you so much, I cry. I love you. And I'll see you in two days.

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #187 on: October 20, 2014, 12:20:02 pm »
Your timing is always perfect. Just when I thought it would take a very long time before I would see you again, then there you are. You appeared at my doorstep this morning and it was funny. How shocked I was to see you and how shocked you were to see me wearing sunnies so early in the morning - eh sa super sakit ng ulo ko eh. I have such a horrible headache and my lungs are killing me, but despite all that I am feeling right now, I am oh so looking forward for the end of the day. I so want to go home, so I can cuddle and catch up with you. You're the best indeed. And like I said, your timing is always perfect! Can't quite ask for more! I love you heaps and see you later, boo!!!

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #188 on: October 20, 2014, 11:00:04 pm »
^wow yeyyy! so happy for you two!!! :))

----

You know exactly how to love. Thank you, thank you. <3

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #189 on: October 21, 2014, 07:01:25 am »
^ I am soooo happy for us, too!!!
---
Despite me being sick, thank you for choosing to stay by my side doing nothing. Your presence in itself is a gift I will always cherish. And those words... when you said them... well... meant the world to me! I wish for nothing more right now, but first... drive fast.. we have a clock in time at work to catch!

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #190 on: October 21, 2014, 10:16:38 pm »
Hahaha benta na naman our 'role play' kanina! I laughed so hard. In all fairness to you, papasa ka talagang inexperienced teenage boy. Clap clap! And I learned a lot ha, kahit na supposedly you're inexperienced and I'm the teacher. Hahaha.

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #191 on: October 22, 2014, 07:13:54 am »
Good morning love! My days have been filled with sunshine because you're close by. If only I can freeze time so that your departure gets delayed indefinitely. Nonetheless, thank you for being here. It's been nothing, but rainbows and unicorns. I love you soooooo much!!!

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #192 on: October 23, 2014, 12:25:30 am »
Hi baby bear :) Nakakatuwa naman our facetime session tonight. Sobrang benta mo talaga saken! Hahaha. But it was nice to know that 'fantasy' of yours. I might consider it. Haha! I'll see you tomorrow!!! Sana di ako tamadin sa work bukas.:) Icheer mo ko ha? Love you always... :)

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #193 on: October 23, 2014, 05:37:53 am »
Baby steps, my dear. ;)

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #194 on: October 23, 2014, 01:00:01 pm »
Can't wait for this work day to end, so I get to see you again. Love you to the moon and back!

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #195 on: October 23, 2014, 07:45:53 pm »
Good news!!! I was productive today!!! Thanks for always inspiring me! Bilisan mo na para makapagdinner na tayo, haha, gutom na ko eh! Haha ingat sa byahe! Love youuuu

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #196 on: October 23, 2014, 09:07:31 pm »
^ Good job!!!
---
Thanks for dinner! You always know what makes me happy. In fact, just by being you and being here... you've made me happy! Keep it up? Mwah! Love you for always! :)

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #197 on: October 24, 2014, 09:16:19 am »
Good morning baby bear!!! I so love waking up beside you! Thank you for our kanto dinner last night, and i hope you liked the simple breakfast i prepared. You're right, dapat masanay na ako with this setup! I love you always!! And thanks pala for cleaning up the dishes kanina while I shower. So sweeeeet of you, really! Love you!

crazycrazy101

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #198 on: October 24, 2014, 03:38:55 pm »
Lapit kana namang umalis babe... Sobrang mamimiss nanaman kita... :'(

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #199 on: October 24, 2014, 10:43:42 pm »
Naiimagine ko na how i'd look like 5-10 years from now. Sa sarap at sipag mong magluto, naiimagine ko na talaga!!! Hahaha! Thanks for cooking our dinner tonight, i appreciate the effort so much! Bonus na lang na sobrang sarap ng niluto mo! :) Thanks for everything my love! Today was awesome, kahit mainit, kahit pagod, kahit fail yung lunch, but everything with you is just sooo freaking amazing!! You are the sweetest, bestest, sexiest baby bear ever! I love you soooo very much! Thank you for making me so happy everyday! Waaahhh can't even stop smiling right now! I love you!!!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close