Author Topic: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3  (Read 43702 times)

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #160 on: October 12, 2014, 11:55:30 am »
Have a wonderful?!? Sunday! Haha. Ayan, sige.. party pa! Zombie mode suits you very well. Seriously, bitter lang ako kasi sobrang miss na kita!

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #161 on: October 12, 2014, 01:01:58 pm »
^awww! Hope you two get together soon!!! I'm sure bongga yun :)

----

crappy internet last night so namiss ko face mo.. Nonetheless thank you for the short talk after your game. And i'll see you later!!! i want to hug you sooooo tight!!! I love you always my handsome!

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #162 on: October 12, 2014, 02:09:37 pm »
^ Super tagal pa talaga, I think. And I got sick pa and all, so parang no energy to travel muna! Sigh!
---
I hope you can clear your calendar month end. Sama ka sa amin sa land of kimchi. Hahaha. Desperate ba? I so miss you lang talaga. And kawawa naman ang may hang-over. Hahaha!

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #163 on: October 13, 2014, 01:37:33 am »
Nagtatanong bakit mahirap sumabay sa agos ng iyong mundo...

Sabihin sakin lahat ng lihim mo, iingatan ko...

Ibaling sakin ang problema mo, kakayanin ko...

Sasamahan ka sa dilim...

Sasamahan ka sa pait...

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #164 on: October 13, 2014, 06:36:55 am »
^beautiful song :)

----

Good morning!!! Haaaay. Monday na naman. Ang hirap bumangon, lalo na pag ikaw katabi ko, I just want to cuddle the whole day..

Nakakatawa na lang naging reaction ko kagabi when I literally begged for something from you and you said no. Di ko napigilan maiyak, parang t**** lang no? Nafrustrate lang talaga siguro ako lalo na i've been telling you about it a few days ago pa. But thank you for giving it to me kahit na you were resistant at first... Thank you for always making me happy. I love you so big!!!

hedonista

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #165 on: October 13, 2014, 08:48:51 am »
thank you for offering to pay my personal bills.
I am scared to accept.

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #166 on: October 13, 2014, 08:08:03 pm »
^^ Naintriga naman ako sa 'wish' mo!
---
I am sick again, so I don't think I can stay awake long enough to have a longer virtual date with you. Just have fun playing ball with the boys. Goodnight!

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #167 on: October 13, 2014, 11:26:30 pm »
^sobrang babaw, nakakatawa haha. feel better soon!!

----

Facetime is still on... kaso nakatulog ka na. Haha. Cute mo. Finally mapapanuod na natin live our wedding band on Saturday!! Yey excited na ko. Good night dear!! Love you big time!!

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #168 on: October 14, 2014, 05:07:10 am »
I was browsing through the photos on my phone and deleting some for more space when I saw your picture with girly makeup on, when you let me put makeup on you. I just realized how much I miss you - your smile, your eyes, your laughter, your arms, your kakulitan, everything about you. :)

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #169 on: October 14, 2014, 08:11:26 am »
^^ Mababaw is cute and fun - in my books. Anything light really tickles my fancy!

---

Good morning sunshine! And I thought I can afford to sleep last night without waiting up for you - guess I was wrong. Anyway, I had my TV series recent episodes to keep me company, so yeah, I survived the night. Though I slept a good 7 hours, I still wish for more. But, I can already confirm that my lazy streak is over. I was no longer tempted to call in sick, so looks like I am in a better place :) Love you heaps and I am still in disbelief that I won't be doing Masskara with you this weekend. BOO!!!

changelessme

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #170 on: October 14, 2014, 08:17:50 am »
Hey baby, thank you for the Kitchen Aid stand mixer pasalubong! I can't wait to use it! I love you!

kristinebarrios

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #171 on: October 14, 2014, 08:24:06 am »
Thank you for bringing in breakfast last Sunday and lunch yesterday. You always tell me you miss me, but I miss you more. :( Need ko lang sabihin na hindi kita miss kasi hirap ako tanggapin sa sarili ko. I always look forward sa weekends para kasama ka. Soon, isang bahay na lang tayo and sana dumating na talaga yun. And yes love, kung excited ka sa trip natin next month, mas lalo ako kasi anywhere with you happy ako :)

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #172 on: October 14, 2014, 07:54:39 pm »
^ Awwwww... my heart ♥ melted. Stay in love guys!
---
I am finally home. It was as usual a full packed day, but I survived. Tomorrow is another day. I am just waiting for us to go on virtual date mode. Mwah!

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #173 on: October 14, 2014, 11:36:03 pm »
Thank you for always supporting me in everything!! Sa lahat ng kakikayan at kaartehan ko sa buhay... Sa minu-minutong pag discuss ko sayo ng wedding details lalo na. Hahaha. I had to ask you if you were okay with it kase kahit ako naririndi na sa sarili ko, at feeling ko ang OA ko na! Pero you're still up for it so thank you soooo so much <3 And thank you for always inspiring me to be better lalo na pag tinatamad ako sa work :'( Alam ko you wanted to punish me for being tamad today kaya sabi mo wala na muna tayong facetime tonight... Pero aminin mo di ka nakatiis na di ako makita, haha, kaya tumawag ka pa din on facetime, haha. Kidding aside though, mas naguilty ako with how you handled my issue and it made me want to do better for myself, and for you. I want you to always be proud of me and I feel that today I failed you. Huhu. But thank you, thank you for still inspiring me, and most of all, thank you for reminding me that I'm better than this. Thank you for loving me this much everyday. I love you too, always. :)

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #174 on: October 15, 2014, 10:43:23 am »
That was funny! Very funny and cute. Pakisabi sa mga minions mo, check their calendars again. 15th pa. Di pa 16th, therefore, surprise was supposed to be for tomorrow and not today. It's the best epic fail ever - it came at a time when I needed it the most. If it comes tomorrow, as opposed to today, I think it will have less of an impact? Silly me! I take it back - I think it will be just as beautiful and wonderful and heart warming and I am now gushing! I love you heaps!!! And have a safe trip later!!!

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #175 on: October 16, 2014, 12:58:24 am »
^aww so cute! pati sya nasurprise ganon? haha <3

----

Salamat ulit sa facetime harana, this time I was able to record it haha. Mega LSS tuloy ako sa song na yun, but I'm not complaining.:) As for my birthday gift... I seriously can't tell you what I want kase seryoso I don't want anything, that's why I'm giving that to you, ikaw na bahala whatever you want to do for me (or to me, whatevs) or give me for my birthday. If maayos na kitchen namin by that time, gusto ko lang pagluto mo ko yun lang. You know I appreciate those simple stuff more than anything... Hmm, i love you, and thank you for a very fun and naughty facetime session tonight. I'll see you on the weekend!!

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #176 on: October 16, 2014, 09:09:46 am »
^ So, the feeling was mutual, I was surprised and so was he.

---

Happy monthsary, babyboo! I love you heaps!!!

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #177 on: October 17, 2014, 01:15:00 am »
I miss you already! Buti na lan friday na tomorrow, and then saturday, yey. Mom's cooking you sinigang for the weekend! And also very excited to see K at the night market on Saturday! For sure you'll love them!!

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #178 on: October 17, 2014, 12:22:15 pm »
I sure do hope that you guys are all pumped up and ready for your event tonight. Again, boo! I hate it that I can't be with you all, but I'll live. I also just want to really rest over the weekend (sour graping? haha!) Seriously, there's a ton of organizing that needs to be done with the house move coming up really soon, so yeah, I will have my hands full and maybe... Just maybe, I will be surprised to see that you're here! (wishing, hoping, borderline delusional!)

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #179 on: October 17, 2014, 11:47:49 pm »
Hahaha, that Nick Jonas photo was a fail! Sobrang dami kong tawa! I saved it on my phone innocently, I forgot my my phone is synced to your ipad hahahaha! Busted!!! But I'm glad you're all cool about it, you know, a girl has needs lol. But really I just find it so funny!! Hahaha!

Anyway, congrats on winning your game tonight!! Good job mr. star player! You were like a proud kid kanina while you were making yabang about your shots and how many points you had, and your are the most adorable ever! I love you and I'll see you tomorrow!! Can't wait!! Love you!!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close