Author Topic: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3  (Read 43210 times)

lovely_chic

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #140 on: October 07, 2014, 10:17:56 pm »
I just had a wonderful time with you.. Thank you loves  :-*

karla1o

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #141 on: October 08, 2014, 12:44:37 am »
I miss you sooooo much :'( but just a few more hours... I'll hug you so tight!

Oh I hope we could make it possible :')

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #142 on: October 08, 2014, 06:31:43 am »
Last night is considerably the worst. I blew up, you're stressed, things went overboard. I didn't realize until last night that I've had all these pent up anger and frustrations towards you. I might have said words that I knew hurt you but I had no idea how hurting I was as well until that moment. I guess I really need time away from you to think things through.

I checked myself into a hotel. I had to release all the anger and I think it worked somehow. I'm taking some time off work to clear my head so when we talk, I won't be as emotional as I was last night.

I also had no idea how unhappy I've been lately as well. I only realized everything last night. The funny thing is that when I was praying and asking Him for guidance on what to do (which I failed at miserably) is that airing on the television is The Bridge, a show I've never watched before. And the moment I finally looked up the screen, it was so timely that the character uttered two words - hold on. Same thing you told me last time when all these began. I don't know if it's just coincidence again but I've had one too many coincidences na that I no longer believe in coincidences.

Anyway, whatever happens, I'll always be thankful for having you or having had you in my life. :)

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #143 on: October 08, 2014, 06:33:40 am »
And what's even more annoying is that this room given to me is the very same room where we celebrated your birthday at. Taunting me, eh?

The5thElement

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #144 on: October 08, 2014, 11:54:45 am »
i'm deeply sorry. i've done things behind your back.
i'm really really sorry. Tao lang ako and hindi ko kaya iwasan ang dapat iwasan...:(

so sorry coz i'm not really happy with what's goin on on us right now.
may kulang. i want this, you dont. i need this, you don't. i miss this, you're not...

i am so sorry...:(

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #145 on: October 08, 2014, 01:02:46 pm »
And now it appears that I have my happy pill back --- meaning challenge and something to plan, and of course, another trip lined up for me to see you. Ain't that grand?

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #146 on: October 08, 2014, 11:17:15 pm »
Sobrang sulit ang pagkamiss ko sayo while I was away!!! I love you so much!!! Thank you for just being your fun candid self. Mamimiss na naman kita! I'm excited to see you again on the weekend! Love you babe!!

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #147 on: October 09, 2014, 12:02:18 am »
^ Looks like you had a blast sa wedding. Soooo happy for you!!!
---
That was sweet and downright naughty at the same time. A rather good mix if you ask me. Now, I need to hit the sack. Maaga pa tomorrow eh.. like always! Goodnight babyboo!!!

mariz11

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #148 on: October 09, 2014, 08:30:39 am »
You're still the one... After what we've been through. I can't just let go. Kasi alam ko kaya pa. That we just need fresh air. We can still do it. We can still make it. I miss you. I miss us. You still are the love of my life. Nothing will change. I am always praying for you. Until we meet again. And hopefully we'll be back again. I love you. To the moon and back. Round trip pa :)

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #149 on: October 09, 2014, 08:59:47 am »
Things are becoming clearer by the minute. The butterfly again. I don't know why it has to be the butterfly when I am scared of it. But it is what it is.

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #150 on: October 09, 2014, 01:12:29 pm »
I am so glad to have recovered from my lazy streak. It was indeed a good decision to come to work today. I had to drag myself to wake up, but so far, it has been all so worth it. Having said that, I am just really excited to see you again. Despite knowing that it's not soon (well, at least not in my books, because soon means NOW or LATER). Anyhow, I wanted to thank you for sleeping later as well just so you can listen to me rant. What would I ever do without you? Sigh!

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #151 on: October 09, 2014, 02:56:04 pm »
Thank you, thank you for making me this happy. I don't know what I did right to actually deserve someone as beautiful as you. I love you everyday.

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #152 on: October 09, 2014, 06:36:08 pm »
Ang kulit lang eh, kayo talaga ni mother bear ang magkatext. Sumbong?

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #153 on: October 09, 2014, 09:45:59 pm »
^^ You deserve it naman kasi ang ganda mo!
^ Aba! He's bringing in the big guns!
---
Thanks for the concern.
How sweet of you to contact Yaya to have her prep something for me because I am sick.
I sure wish you're here so you can join us for family dinner tomorrow.
If ever, sumama ka nalang virtually!!!

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #154 on: October 10, 2014, 12:06:26 am »
^aww sweet naman! feel better soon!

-------

Hahaha, winner our facetime session tonight! I'm going to be your ketchup, and I'll call you Anton, sure! Haha. I really had fun, sobrang corny ng pick up lines pero nakakatuwa and nakakakilig :P And I'm feeling kilig overlaps because I still can't get over your colleagues' reaction yesterday when you introduced me to ALL of them like I was on stage for a show haha. Medyo nahiya ako but thank you, thank you for doing that. Thank you for 'bragging' about me! I could use some of that teehee! I know you're proud of me so thank you for showing me just that everyday!

And thank you for singing to me again tonight. Two more songs to be added on our playlist! Or bale 3 pala, including that Daniel Padilla one, haha. You are the cutest, most adorable baby bear ever!!! I can't wait to hug you again! I love you big time!


simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #155 on: October 10, 2014, 09:54:52 am »
So thankful for everything that we have! Thank you for choosing me everyday!

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #156 on: October 10, 2014, 12:26:52 pm »
^^ Thank you! Ang cute naman. You got me with Daniel Padilla.
---
I am so sick :(
Wish you were right here with me. Boohoo. I miss you!!!

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #157 on: October 10, 2014, 11:08:21 pm »
^hala, pagaling ka...

----

Sad that you lost sa basketball game kanina, bawi na lang next time, okay? Gagalingan mo naman next time I know. :P Hmm, miss na kita, sana Sunday na para mahug na kita.. But thank you again for the songs, sayang failed yung video, haha pero ang galing mo :) And for the malaswang virtual kisses of course, salamat!! Always my favorite part of our facetime sessions hihi. I love you!

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #158 on: October 10, 2014, 11:14:28 pm »
^ Thanks! And it's like the universe is conspiring to make me not work while sick. Our DSL at home is down and my mobile internet is proving to be really slow when I used it for hotspot, so hanggang GT lang ako. Oh well, I am better though.
---
My God! I know na nastress ka rin sa intermittent kong mobile internet so our virtual date was a bit of a let down. But again, what matters is that you made time for me kahit na may event kayo. It sucks that I won't be with you in Bacolod next week for Masskara.. I want to, but work sked is making it impossible talaga. I miss you boo!!!

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #159 on: October 11, 2014, 11:33:11 pm »
Buti na lang nandyan ka. :) I love you. :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close