Author Topic: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3  (Read 43168 times)

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #120 on: September 29, 2014, 11:41:15 pm »
Good night bear, i am so going to miss you kahit one week lang ako mawawala.. Excited na ko for R&C's wedding pag-uwi ko! Yey. I have to dress up nice since you'll be super gwapo in your entourage suit, para naman i'll be worth your plus one! :) I love you baby! Can't wait to buy your pasalubong, sana meron!!!

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #121 on: September 30, 2014, 12:12:25 am »
We really shouldn't be stressed out at the same time as we clash. :(

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #122 on: September 30, 2014, 07:54:58 am »
^ Uyyyy... you're almost leaving na. Have a happy and safe trip in advance!!!
------

Hey you! Good morning! I totally escaped Monday blues, but is there such a thing as Tuesday blues? Because I certainly am feeling it right now. I miss you heaps!!!

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #123 on: October 01, 2014, 12:05:53 am »
^thank you sis!! and belated happy birthday!

----

You overwhelm me.

karla1o

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #124 on: October 01, 2014, 01:34:56 am »
Thank you for your patience. Thank you for keeping me sane whenever I'm on the verge of breaking down. Thank you for my daily dose of you. :')
I love you!

alice_alice

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #125 on: October 01, 2014, 05:18:53 am »
Baby, I am soooooooo sorry nagtopak na naman ako kagabe. I love you very much. :*

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #126 on: October 01, 2014, 05:23:45 am »
You can make it! I have faith in you and I believe in your strength and resilience. You're a toughie after all. I hope they liked the cake, btw. Give the fruits to your dad later, okay? And I am praying for his speedy recovery. Keep the faith and keep holding on to Him. I trust and love you. :)


insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #127 on: October 01, 2014, 02:53:14 pm »
simang, have a blast on your trip to the land of the rising sun!
sugardrop, oh my! Get well soon to Georgie's Dad!

------

Whew! And I think, I made it through today. I am grateful that everything meant to be finished today is already done, I think? Well, there's still that art project for the Teachers, but I feel like I can already squeeze that in come tomorrow, so I have faith that it will be done. Anyway, I am oh so excited to venture into our fitness project!!! Can't wait to lose weight together and to be "mayabang" together when we finally do. Hahaha! Love you heaps and missing you still sooooo soooo much!!!

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #128 on: October 02, 2014, 12:41:55 am »
^
Thank you, I. :)

-------------------

It never fails to make me smile hearing and reading those three words from you. Doesn't matter if it's too, more, or so much at the end of those three words. :)

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #129 on: October 02, 2014, 08:40:35 pm »
^ Too cute!!! :)
---
I will miss you over the long weekend. I still can't believe I am unable to travel with you. Oh well! Hurry home so we still have time for our virtual date before I head off to dreamland. I miss you heaps!!!

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #130 on: October 02, 2014, 09:03:46 pm »
Hellllo bear!!! Everything reminded me of you today! Haha grabe nakakatawa. Sana andito ka!!! Can't wait to see the world with you! And... May free porn kami sa hotel! Hahaha

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #131 on: October 02, 2014, 09:47:42 pm »
^ Enjoy Japan simang! And wow! Natuwa ako sa mention ng free porn!
------
What is taking you sooooooo long?
I wanna have the virtual date na! :(

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #132 on: October 02, 2014, 11:20:51 pm »
^that was one of the things that reminded me of him today lol. Hope you had your virtual date na! I know you miss him already!

----

Thanks sa short facetime session na very awkward, hahaha! I really miss you!!! Almost weekend na so konting araw na lang aantayin ko!! Yey. Love you!!!! Thanks for the malaswang cyberkisses!!! 😘😘😘

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #133 on: October 03, 2014, 04:51:13 am »
^
Enjoy Japan! Lotsa makeup goodies! ;)

------------------

You're unbreakable and unkabogable because you're my ubermensch! Your only kryptonite is your selflessness. :)

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #134 on: October 03, 2014, 11:01:38 am »
^^ Hahaha! It all boiled down to the porn. How appropriate! lol
^ And yes, I have to agree! Mega make-up hoarding alert for Japan.
------
Booohoooo... The distance between us has further increased, but well, regardless --- long distance is long distance. Anyhow, hope you have a good flight. Talk to you later or whenever we can today. Don't forget, I will be out tonight with the team, so probably super late (or early dawn virtual date) or something.

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #135 on: October 06, 2014, 04:12:29 pm »
I'm looking forward to having that talk tomorrow about what's been eating me up for a month now. See you. :)

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #136 on: October 06, 2014, 05:42:15 pm »
Have a safe trip back home... wish I can say... trip back HERE, right to where I am, but at least, upon your return... we're back to normal programming. Talk to you as soon as you land!!!

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #137 on: October 07, 2014, 07:27:52 pm »
Sometimes I want to let go. Just like now.

gharz412

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #138 on: October 07, 2014, 07:32:23 pm »
I miss you so much but I hate it! >:(

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #139 on: October 07, 2014, 10:11:17 pm »
My imagination is on overdrive right now. I want to do things to you! Teehee!!!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close