Author Topic: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3  (Read 43469 times)

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #100 on: September 24, 2014, 10:30:50 am »
i had a bad dream last night... and siyempre nanlalamig nanaman ang mga kamay ko. maybe because you are not with me kaya ganun. maybe because things are different kaya ganito. sana maging maayos na lahat... i miss being you you all the time.

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #101 on: September 24, 2014, 12:13:24 pm »
Baby bear! Thanks for the surprise visit last night, for the 4 hr travel, for the excuses you told your boss, for everything you had to go through just to see me.. And of course our early morning 'wild' encounter haha! You're so spontaneous and candid and i like it!!! I love you!!!

gharz412

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #102 on: September 24, 2014, 09:04:34 pm »
Sana masaya ka sa nangyayari saten...I want to make you happy kaya binibigay ko na sayo ang gusto mo...

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #103 on: September 24, 2014, 09:29:45 pm »
Dear s.o.,

I'd like to start by saying sorry for being too emotional at times especially these past couple of weeks. And I'm sorry that I took it out on you. But it's just that I'm really scared and worried that I am almost three weeks delayed. It really helped that I told you what's bothering me and why I've been acting weird. Let's see na lang what happens when I take a pt come first week of October and I will definitely keep you updated like you told me to. I hope it's just stress that's causing the delay because I'm not yet ready. But really, thank you for remaining calm when I was close to freaking out yesterday. It somehow made me feel that everything's going to be okay regardless of the result.

Earlier, I had a talk with my brother from another mother about the recent happenings in our relationship as well as my concerns about it. I know he made you feel jealous last year but you know what? He made me realize that I shouldn't worry about you and that you're honest with me. That you're taking it a notch higher and that you're ready for me. What really got him is the fact that I've met two of your kids already - in your house pa.

So yeah, that really helped a lot. Maybe I am just really stressed out that's why I am too emotional lately and that's also what's causing the "delay". Once again, I'm sorry. And thank you for understanding me. Ily. :)

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #104 on: September 25, 2014, 12:39:23 am »
^don't stress so much about it.. well either way naman that's a blessing! :)

-----

My dearest handsome bear, thank you for loving my friends as much as I do! Mas namimiss ka na nila kesa sa akin, haha. Hope we can go out with them again next time.

And, you're being awfully cute nowadays ha, with your hirits and all. I like that. :D

Anyway, goodnight love.. Thanks for waiting up for me! I love you always!

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #105 on: September 25, 2014, 04:01:44 am »
^
Thank you, dear. Yes, that'll be a blessing indeed whichever way I look at it. But let's see if it's just stress or if it's really "buhay kang bata ka". ;D

-----------------

I suddenly missed sneaking out at night just so we can be together and have a couple of drinks then just spend long hours in bed talking and laughing about anything under the moon and stars. How I miss those days. The advantages of having a home-based job. Let's do that again one of these days. :)
 

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #106 on: September 25, 2014, 08:56:19 pm »
Thank you sissies sugardrop and simang. I missed you both! Catching up on your posts. And if indeed buhay kang bata ka, I am sure cutie yan! :) Thanks as well for the super advance birthday greetings!

---

Well? What can I say? You really are the bomb!
I terribly missed you this week since I have been so busy with work and catching up with friends I haven't seen in forever... and so on and so forth.
I am too excited for tomorrow.
Thank you for all that you do to put a smile in my face!
What did I ever do to deserve you?
Oh yeah, don't remind me... I had to go all crazy with the wrong guy for me to realize that it should have been you all along. Oh well, water under the bridge... what matters is NOW!

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #107 on: September 25, 2014, 11:58:52 pm »
No thanks to Globe for their crappy service, ang weird tuloy ng facetime session natin hahaha! Anyway, thank you for always being happy, sobrang nakakahawa ang aura mo :) I love you always, baby bear!!!

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #108 on: September 26, 2014, 12:19:22 am »
^^
Thank you, I. :)

---------------

You told me you're okay but I know you're not. Your dad will be fine, we'll pray for him. You're such a good son as much as you are a good father that's why I admire and love you so much. Everything's going to be okay. Maybe not now but I'm sure it will when the time is right. I'm always here, as you already know. I'm you're "sumbungan", right? Take care always, love. :)

super bratinella

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #109 on: September 26, 2014, 05:26:34 am »
Thank you for the wonderful date last night!

slickchick

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #110 on: September 26, 2014, 10:50:05 am »
seeing your not-so-tigasin side yesterday made me smile (and giggle actually).. kahit paano pala gusto mo pa rin na nilalambing ka... haha!  ;D thanks for giving in to my request to go to that tattoo expo.. see you this afternoon!  :)

lovely_chic

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #111 on: September 26, 2014, 10:53:46 am »
Wag ka ng magtampo, you know that I love you..

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #112 on: September 27, 2014, 03:19:01 pm »
I miss you handsome!!! Ang layo pa ng Sunday! Naiinip na ko, haha!

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #113 on: September 27, 2014, 09:57:02 pm »
Imago's song, Akap, sums up everything I want to tell you at the moment.

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #114 on: September 28, 2014, 12:12:39 am »
Aminin mo, naloka ka sa skit ko kanina, haha! Sobrang cute mo talaga!! Haha, alam ko babawi ka din at ako naman pagtitripan mo, pero mas priceless pa din reaction mo kanina. Hahaha. Cute cute!!! Anyway, good night and I'll see you tomorrow!!!

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #115 on: September 28, 2014, 03:00:29 am »
^
I wonder what the skit's all about. ;D
Funny, I also had to "emote" earlier just to squeeze some info out of him. Hehe

------------------

See you tomorrow, sleepyhead. I hope the kiddos will love the yema cake I got for them. Pwede ka tumikim but remember, it's for them. :P

I wish you'd tell what's bothering you sooner, I can't stand seeing you in such a depressed state. Let's break plates in Tarlac soon for you to release some tension. Labyu!

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #116 on: September 28, 2014, 02:46:46 pm »
^di naman ako nag emote, practical joke kase yung ginawa ko. Nakakatawa lang kase clueless talaga sya sa pinagsasabi ko. Haha

Ohh tacsiyapo! Natry ko yan in the same restaurant pero in Laguna. Masaya yan kaso sayang yung plato! Hahaha

----

Oyy i miss you!!! Few hours na lang makikita na kita. Di na tayo matutuloy sa crispy pata dinner kase may padala si Mommy na pagkain so yun na dinner natin. :)

Hmm pagaling ka na ha? See you later! I love you :)

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #117 on: September 28, 2014, 09:09:08 pm »
Thanks for being with me all throughout my birthday weekend. I certainly had the time of my life. Despite all the busyness... you were there every step of the way.

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #118 on: September 29, 2014, 06:08:23 am »
^happy birthday sis!!! :)

-----

Good morning!!! Thanks so much for a wonderful 11-hr of togetherness!! Sa masarap (at macholesterol) na dinner, sa malaking ice cream tub, sa funny tv-bonding, sa sexy time, sa cuddles, lahat lahat na! Everything is better with you! And hearing your version of how we met and fell in love is really touching and sweet!!! I love you always dearie!!! Always!

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #119 on: September 29, 2014, 03:06:21 pm »
Thanks heaps, simang! :)

------

I can't believe our time together is up, but it's been such a happy, wonderful, loaded weekend, so super sulit naman. Looking forward for when we're together again. Another busy October ahead, but I am very confident that we can find ways. Basta, *fingers crossed!* Let's play it by ear. You truly are the bestest!!!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close