Author Topic: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3  (Read 43156 times)

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #80 on: September 19, 2014, 10:27:02 am »
simang, I still want to give him an A for effort! An A+++ perhaps? Have an awesome weekend!

sugardrop, thank you! Yes, staying safe and dry. Sun's out today, so looking rather promising!

------

Isang tulog na lang! Too giddy... Too excited... Can't con-cen-trate... but really, really, really excited and thrilled to see you again tomorrow. I am so torn. I want this day to go on ultra fast forward, but just can't afford it because there's so much to finish for next week. Anyhow, I am sooooo glad to hear that you are oh so ready for tomorrow. Super kulang tayo sa practice ha? Pero, fine.. kaya natin to!!!
« Last Edit: September 21, 2014, 06:53:27 pm by insanelypurpleprincess »

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #81 on: September 19, 2014, 02:02:23 pm »
Stay safe, my dear. Keep your cool, I understand kung bakit medyo masungit ka ngayon. Baha na din kasi sa may area nyo. Just keep praying and this rain and flood will eventually go away din naman. Please take care of yourself, your back hasn't totally healed yet. Don't force yourself too much, not good for you though I understand kasi ikaw lang ang makakagalaw jan, di naman pwede kiddos. Take care and be safe.

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #82 on: September 19, 2014, 10:09:54 pm »
I am so relieved that you and the kiddos are safe though I am too worried about your back.
Rest well, you deserve all the rest you can get. Love you guys. :)

slickchick

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #83 on: September 20, 2014, 12:22:50 am »
i really wish na minsan sana you would loosen up a bit and let go of that macho image, and be more malambing... hindi naman kabawasan sa pagkalalake at pagiging macho kung magiging malambing ka paminsan-minsan... alam kong kaya mo naman if you want to, kasi nagagawa mo naman kapag gusto mo... nagtataka ka kung bakit minsan i'm being cautious about being mushy and cheesy? kasi natatakot ako na kakantyawan o aasarin mo ako.. hindi mo na nga ma-reciprocate, nang-aasar ka pa... haist...  :(

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #84 on: September 20, 2014, 12:36:04 am »
^^aww that is so sweet. the 'love you guys' got me! <3

-----

I know we don't have to be the same person to really jive, but even now, after being together for a while, it still amazes me how we have the same ideas on most things. I'm forever thankful to have found my match in you. I know you know this too well already, but you just get me. You get me so well it's surreal. I love you always, Mister. I can't wait to see you on Sunday and play dress up with you and have our fancy dinner at the hotel. I love you, really. Just thinking about it right now makes me want to cry haha. Too much cheese on one message, but that's it, I love you!

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #85 on: September 20, 2014, 09:55:06 am »
i hope you got home safe yesterday.

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #86 on: September 21, 2014, 01:29:10 am »
I'm so sorry for missing you so bad  :-\ :-\ :-\

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #87 on: September 21, 2014, 03:05:52 pm »
I am worried about you. Please tell me you're okay. I miss you.

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #88 on: September 21, 2014, 06:59:17 pm »
simang and sugardrop - hope you guys are all okay despite Mario's wrath.
------
The things you had to got thru to make me happy... it was no joke knowing that you probably won't make it in time because of all flight cancellations and delays, but the airline pulled thru... thank God! Thanks for making this weekend  very memorable one. Love you to the moon and back. And yes! I loved your surprise very very very much!

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #89 on: September 21, 2014, 09:49:20 pm »
^
We're fine, thank you, insanelypurpleprincess. :)

-----------------

I knew it! You're sick again. At least you're feeling better now. Anyway, see you tomorrow or the day after. :)

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #90 on: September 21, 2014, 10:42:13 pm »
^ Hope Georgie feels better soon! And great to hear you're safe and sound.
------
I am still so tired. I miss your hugs.
I am excited to see you again real soon. You're truly the best. :)

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #91 on: September 22, 2014, 03:04:16 pm »
sorry, i forgot my things kanina. we were supposed to buy certain items, maybe we can move them next week? i am quite busy kase. hope you liked the food, pati friends mo sana nagustuhan rin.

please bring the item that needs to be photographed.

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #92 on: September 22, 2014, 10:26:10 pm »
insanelypurpleprincess, happy to know you and S enjoyed the weekend! belated happy bday to Ama!

sugardrop, hope he feels better soon :)

-----

So busy at work today, I missed you so much! Thank you for the wonderful time yesterday, everything is always over the top fun with you. Busog, pagod, puyat, lahat lahat na. But you know what made my day really? It was ending the day with you, you holding my hand as we sleep, and seeing your face as soon as i wake up. BEST FEELING EVER. Thank you for risking a few minutes more to cuddle even if it meant being late for work (not that I want you to be late, but it's a very sweet gesture). And most of all, thank you for loving me everyday!!! You surely know how to love me well, I melt everytime!! I love you, I love you, I love you!!

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #93 on: September 23, 2014, 10:12:26 am »
hey... sayang yung yesterday, urgent kase eh. pero maybe maparaanan naten. sana sa atin nalang kumuha.

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #94 on: September 23, 2014, 12:31:55 pm »
Thanks for the well wishes, simang and insanelypurpleprincess. He's feeling better now. :)

---------------

Sorry, I've been stressed lately. See you and talk to you in a few. And I hope you'll like the message in the pocket watch I'm giving you later. Peace offering for my moodswings? ;D

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #95 on: September 23, 2014, 08:19:15 pm »
Your youngest is so cute! She has your eyes especially your long lashes. I like it when she smiles but obviously shy whenever she glances at me. Darn! Can I take her home with me? ;D

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #96 on: September 23, 2014, 08:25:20 pm »
And oh, I really appreciate your calm demeanor despite my anxiety earlier. I can't believe how calm and collected you were when I was obviously very uneasy and scared earlier due to the "delay". Made me relax a bit as well. The quick kiss was nice was unexpected but nice. :)

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #97 on: September 23, 2014, 08:30:53 pm »
I seriously don't mind growing older in a few days since I do know that you'll be right beside me as we gracefully grow old together. Thank you so much for coming into my life and I do hope you never run out of reasons to stay. Love you heaps!!!

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #98 on: September 23, 2014, 09:36:02 pm »
^
Advance happy birthday, sis! :)

----------------

Two down, one to go. :)

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #99 on: September 24, 2014, 12:16:06 am »
^^happy birthday in a few days!!

------

Sleep soundly, my handsome bear... I know you're tired from all the work and the travelling so you being here is seriously appreciated. The things you had to go through just to see me tonight, I can never thank you enough for those. You make me so happy everyday... You're the best ever!!!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close