Author Topic: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3  (Read 43255 times)

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #60 on: September 17, 2014, 04:35:52 am »
I miss you. Everythibg about you even your moodswings. :D

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #61 on: September 17, 2014, 09:41:53 am »
nakakakaba pag hindi ka agad nagpaparamdam. basta sana lagi tayong good vibes at no negativity.

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #62 on: September 17, 2014, 12:21:09 pm »
This is the moment that I pray so hard that you're close by. It's when I am at my worst that I need you most. Oh well. I am so glad to hear that your return trip has been booked and locked in for tomorrow. I can't wait for this week to end so that we get to see each other again. I terribly miss you!!!

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #63 on: September 17, 2014, 04:01:07 pm »
Excited about the mini business. I hope it turna out well. Get well real soon, my dear. :)

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #64 on: September 17, 2014, 04:02:32 pm »
large pizza and chicken. i will make you fat. hehe

lovely_chic

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #65 on: September 17, 2014, 04:11:24 pm »
I thank God for having you..  :)

baliwsayo

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #66 on: September 17, 2014, 05:26:20 pm »
Miss na kita kagad. Please be safe there. Thank you for last night. I love you..

slickchick

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #67 on: September 17, 2014, 07:30:35 pm »
Cheesy na kung cheesy.. Mushy na kung mushy.. Pero pilitin ko mang pigilan, i miss you na talaga.. I wish weekend na.. Excited to see you in your new haircut.. Ingat ka pag nagkita tayo, baka manakawan kita ng kiss dahil sa pagka-miss ko sa 'yo.. Haha!  ;)

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #68 on: September 18, 2014, 05:10:14 am »
I like it a lot when you tell me you love me especially when there's "more" or "so much" at the end. :)

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #69 on: September 18, 2014, 07:47:07 am »
This non-stop rain in Cebu surely made me miss you even more. I can't help but wish that you're just with me so we can cuddle till it rains no more and we can get on with our daily grind after rain stops falling. Wishful thinking. But thanks for waking up extra early so we can have a virtual date. Can't wait for Saturday!!!

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #70 on: September 18, 2014, 11:08:15 am »
Baby bear! Thanks for the not-so-surprise visit last night. I kind of knew you were coming pero i dismissed the idea kase buong araw you never confirmed anything. Tapos nung tumawag ka very casual ka pa when you said you're stuck at work tapos on the way ka na pala here that time. And syempre, thanks for the ice cream!!! But more than anything thank you for all your effort, they remind me everyday that I am with the best guy in the world!!! I love you, i love you, i love you!

baliwsayo

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #71 on: September 18, 2014, 11:33:00 am »
^Hayy ang sarap mainlove sis ano?  ;)

---------------

2 days ka pa lang wala miss na miss na miss na kita.. di ko pa rin makalimutan yun biglaan natin meet last tues.. you're the sweetest talaga.. kakatuwa tayo, cancelled na lang lahat magkita lang.. haha!

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #72 on: September 18, 2014, 03:16:51 pm »
nagwoworry ka pala sa akin... akala ko hindi eh. well...

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #73 on: September 18, 2014, 07:33:42 pm »
simang, awwww... sweetie pie Engr. D! BOW!
------
I am so glad that you're back!!!
I will just continue to pray that the weather stabilizes so that everything goes without a hitch on Saturday. I am toooooo excited for the surprise that you told me about. My excitement is more than my curiousity, so... I shall not make kulit you about it na!

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #74 on: September 18, 2014, 07:43:07 pm »
^bat pati ako naexcite?? Haha!!! It's raining here, sana tumigil na!

----

Okay so I understand na bumabawi ka and all, pero hinay hinay naman.

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #75 on: September 18, 2014, 08:18:18 pm »
^ Oo nga. Kasi baka maubusan noh? But I doubt it. Hahaha! I will share what the surprise is once I find out what it is!!!
---
Ohhhh.. I miss you soooo much talaga!!!

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #76 on: September 19, 2014, 12:27:13 am »
^hindi naman sa baka maubusan, parang pilit lang yung iba! haha sabi ko wag nya masyado galingan kase mas gusto ko yung effortless moves nya hahaha

---

Good night baby bear! Namiss naman kita tonight, but it's okay kase it's almost weekend na!!! Excited na ko for Sunday, sana we can finish early so we can look for your suit for R&C's wedding! Waaahh i'm excited to dress you up! You'll be the most gorgeous groomsman there for sure! :)

Hmm i love you so much dear! Kisses  :-* :-* :-*
« Last Edit: September 19, 2014, 12:29:28 am by simang »

duchessxspeaks

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #77 on: September 19, 2014, 01:28:35 am »
Baby, you blow my mind..

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #78 on: September 19, 2014, 06:10:29 am »
Simang, you two lovebears are cute! :)

Insanelypurpleprincess, stay safe, please. :)

------------------

Peter pan! I miss you dearly! I know you're fast asleep being the sleepy head that you are so catch you in never neverland! :)

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #79 on: September 19, 2014, 09:52:09 am »
malakas ang rain dito sa atin, please be careful sa pagddrive. i love you!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close