Author Topic: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3  (Read 43116 times)

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2014, 10:42:16 am »
Another busy day at work... but the good thing is... it's the 11th now, so we're seeing each other in 9 days. How awesome is that? Awesome, Awesome, Totally Awesome (waves pompoms like crazy). Oh yeah, the cheering spirit is in me since competitions are on here in school. Anyhow, I hope that you slept well last night since I did make you stay up quite late just because I was feeling clingy and dramatic and all that I normally am not - truly, thanks for indulging me... yun talaga ang pinaka point. I love you heaps... See you sooooooon! Mwah!  :-*

lovely_chic

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2014, 11:31:08 pm »
I am sorry for everything. This adjustment period is too hard. But i thank you for listening to me even though you're not feeling well because of me and your crazy "sapot". I love you as always!

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #22 on: September 12, 2014, 12:45:12 am »
Ang tagal niyo lang ha? You very well know that today is a big day for us in school... Anyhow, I am sleeping na, so goodnight. Talk to you later or whenever...

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #23 on: September 12, 2014, 05:07:46 am »
Hey, you! Some of my co-workers saw the "surprise" I have for you and most of them went "awwww". Even the guys who saw it were smiling and told me how nice it really is. So for sure, kikiligin ka din and although I know that you know I love you, that'll definitely tell how much I do. I love you so much too, buster. :)

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #24 on: September 12, 2014, 05:48:52 am »
^whatever that is, i'm sure he'll appreciate it! And get so kilig cause you're very good at that :)

---

Good morning handsome bear! Thank you for staying last night, finally we got to see each other after 11 days of being LDR-ish! Haha. Everything's exponentially fun and exciting with you, even the replay of that basketball game we already saw, lol. I love your new haircut by the way, it matches your stubbles perfectly. And syempre I miss your kisses! Pag morning talaga hindi ko kinakaya how you kiss and hug me goodbye, every gesture just tells me you don't want to leave. I love that feeling, of you not wanting to go far from me. You make me feel so safe.

I'm looking forward to seeing you on Sunday for mom's bday lunch. She's been asking if I'm taking you, sabi ko na lang surprise haha. So let's hope your plan pushes through, so you're happy, i'm happy, mom's happy. :)

Now im missing you already! I'll see and hug and kiss you again very very soon!!! I love you, my Mr.!

kristinebarrios

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #25 on: September 12, 2014, 06:38:46 am »
miss na rin kita: goodluck on your interview later. thank you for choosing to. go sa mga cousins ko tonight instead of going with your friends. touched talaga ako when you texted me and told me uunahin mo pa ba ang kaibigan sa kamaganak? hehe. mas ikaw pa ang kamag anak sa akin the way na makitungo ka sa kanila. kahit na may pasok ako tonight at hindi ako makakapunta, punta ka pa rin. kahit na hindi ko sinasabi sayo harapan pero I really appreciate the way you make effort of losing weight: very consistent ka sa gym para to lookg good when you're with me. I dont really mind the weight; I just love you that way.
 
And when you told me na baby's day out tomorrow kasi malling day natin--na excite talaga ako. payday weekend na kasi. I cant wait to be with you :)

lovely_chic

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #26 on: September 12, 2014, 10:01:48 am »
Thank you for that message love and most of all thank you for appreciating me. Happy monthsary again! :-*

Tumblrista

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #27 on: September 12, 2014, 10:27:09 am »
I missed you so much. I can't wait to see you and be with you again - I hope it'll be SOON.

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #28 on: September 12, 2014, 11:07:28 am »
TGIF! It's only mid-day, so it means that the big event isn't done yet. Can't quite wait for it to be done and over with... so that I can go on a virtual date with you as long as I like. And wow! It's so nice of you to declare that you're choosing to just stay in tonight and make me cling to you as long as I like. Bumabawi from last night? Nah! Regardless of what it is for, I am just glad I have something to look forward to at the end of the day. And woooohoooo!!! Officially, a week more and I shall see you. Ain't that the best news ever? Even if I know that I still have a crazy week ahead, I am sooooo excited to get through it all since I know that I get to be with you again after the end of it all!!!

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #29 on: September 12, 2014, 03:51:18 pm »
Hearing your voice on the other end of the line still makes me squirm and giggle like a little girl. It's so manly and the "boom" in your voice - gah! Basta you make me feel like a little girl once again. :)

jojo2978

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #30 on: September 12, 2014, 04:33:03 pm »
I will keep my promise.  :)

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #31 on: September 12, 2014, 08:42:42 pm »
Oh my goodness! You're the sweetest!!! I was so surprised to receive a package at work. I mean, who would have thought? Alam mo naman na bawal (haha!), but you still defied and found a way to surprise me!!! Anyhow, tell your company messenger, good job! Haha! So, thought you should know that you totally made my day --- alam mo naman, di natuloy the event diba? Such a hassle, but when I saw my surprise, it totally made me forget that the rain, rained on our parade. Feeling ko lang talaga na little girl ako, so sa car pa lang on the way home, I was tinkering with my surprise! Love you heaps!!! You truly are the very best!!!

angel.of.mine

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #32 on: September 13, 2014, 01:12:42 am »
ano ba naman yan, alam mo naman sigurong nagtatampo ako sayo. Ikaw pa yung may ganang mang deadma, konting lambing naman diyan oh!. nakaka sama ng loob, sa mga ka online gamers mo nagagawang mong mag apologize, saken hindi?

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #33 on: September 13, 2014, 01:34:09 am »
^^weeeehh anong surprise?!! share!!! <3

---

Nakakatuwa kase when i think about how our relationship has been, wala akong marecall na bad or sad memory. Kung meron man, siguro I chose to just block them off kase you make me unbelievably happy everyday. Thank you for wanting to take care of me and hug me so I won't be cold tonight, even though we both know you can't be here. Thank you for being all thoughtful and sweet. Excited na ko matapos yung project mo so you can relax na. I love you everyday, my handsome. I'll see you on Sunday.

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #34 on: September 13, 2014, 05:14:54 am »
So now you're Peter Pan and I'm Wendy. Let's head off to Never Neverland. :)

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #35 on: September 13, 2014, 11:11:56 pm »
simang, it was a box of goodies. Like when you open the box, a heart was formed using a variety of things... like a back case for my phone, rainbow loombands, scrapbooking materials, a pair of purple socks, a Hello Kitty bracelet, etc. :)
------
I love you so dearly. I love it that more than being my guy... you're also my food-trip buddy, my travel buddy, my shopping buddy, my everything really. Looks like it's time for me to start thinking about future plans. Miss you heaps. See you in a week!

alice_alice

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #36 on: September 13, 2014, 11:27:12 pm »
Every time na gusto ko na maggive up narerealize ko hinde ko pala kaya. I love you. Sana sana maging okay na. Namimiss kita kaso wala ako magawa.

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #37 on: September 14, 2014, 12:46:39 am »
^^waahhh too cute and sweet!!! <3

----

You need to stop being overly adorable!!!

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #38 on: September 14, 2014, 03:02:52 am »
Insanelypurpleprincess - that's really sweeeeet of S! :) the man's so clearly in love with you and misses you!

---------------

I've been dreaming of you for three consecutive nights now and they're all good and sweet. I just freakin' love you, big man. :)

kristinebarrios

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #39 on: September 14, 2014, 07:23:26 am »
I saw your face yesterday how eager you are to buy our wedding rings: kahit na alam ko na rin itsura ng engagement ring na ibibigay mo sa kin soon: how you will surprise me ang gusto ko from you. I cant wait to get settled with you :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close