Author Topic: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3  (Read 43204 times)

sugardrop

  • Guest
Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3
« on: September 08, 2014, 11:07:53 am »
As the second thread has already reached 30 pages, time for a new home for our unspoken feelings for our significant others.

Post away, lovers!  :-*
« Last Edit: January 24, 2015, 06:11:14 pm by sugardrop »

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2014, 12:04:49 pm »
You're my once upon a time, my ever after. :)

slickchick

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2014, 06:48:27 pm »
when i saw you in khakis and long sleeves polo last saturday.. ah grabe.. i had to hold on to my pants (and underwear... ).. hahaha! makalaglag-p***y! haha! it was a refreshing sight from your usual jeans/shorts and tshirt look... your look last saturday was like laidback badboy-goes-preppy, and you were able to pull off that look with much ease... Gwapo palangga ko!  ;)

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2014, 08:30:50 pm »
^awwwww kinilig ako ng bongga sis :) <3 <3 <3

------

Few days more! I miss you soooo big!

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2014, 09:53:48 pm »
Masyado akong natuwa sa ginawa mo. It's so funny how you claimed that your singing caused the major rainfall in Cebu. I am so glad it's a Cebu holiday bukas. We can stay up late tonight!!!

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2014, 11:02:29 pm »
I miss you so bad! I'll hug you real tight when I see you. And I'll do the "cab move" where I'll pull you towards me before you get inside then smooch you. I know kikiligin ka na naman. Harhar! ;D

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2014, 11:12:43 pm »
You warm my heart everytime. And your Mama does it too. Thank you for letting your family love me. Thank you for everything, Mr.

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2014, 11:35:21 pm »
I miss you na talaga! 11 days to go. I can do this. Yeah, yeah! Haha!!!

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2014, 12:34:41 pm »
I really like getting wake up calls from you and your concern with my back warms my heart. I love you from the depths of my soul even if I have failed to mention that. :)

baliwsayo

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2014, 03:16:28 pm »
Sana naman matapos kagad OR mo later. Miss you.

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2014, 06:45:43 pm »
Thank you so much for going "petiks" mode today at work, just so you can be with me virtually as much as you can. You really are the bomb! I just gotta love how you're willing to get in trouble because of me. It's not a very good habit, but endearing still, nonetheless!

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2014, 11:07:55 pm »
I saw how your eyes lit up when you saw me on facetime, and that subtle smile, oh my goodness it melts my heart everytime :) So sad that I won't be seeing you soon, but thanks for trying to make plans for the weekend. Sana matuloy plans mo on the weekend so you can join us for mom's bday lunch on Sunday, and of course para ma-kiss mo na ako :) I know you miss me so much already!
« Last Edit: September 09, 2014, 11:27:12 pm by simang »

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2014, 12:26:20 am »
Last one before I hit the sack. Mom and I had this conversation earlier about everything that happens in our lives being connected and went as far back to my dad's passing. Then I realized that there must have been two reasons why I injured my back and couldn't go to work last year and just stay home - so I can take care of her when she had stroke and so I can meet you. Come to think of it, if I were still working the same job, I doubt we'd cross paths at all because it was all "work-bahay" for me back then.

So even though it wasn't the most pleasant experience at all - with me being unable to get up easily from bed and that stabbing pain whenever I move -, something good came out of it. And that was meeting you. G'night, my dear. I know you're freaking tired. :)

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2014, 12:06:29 pm »
See you in a few. You and that half-pounder burger. ;D

VainDoll

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2014, 07:01:50 pm »
Gumawa ka naman sana ng plano para atin :))) lol ewan!!

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2014, 09:52:31 pm »
Super duper mega busy day today! As in grabe, but I am so glad to be finally home and enjoying my quiet moment with you. The power of technology - indeed! I so miss you na. I am just so glad that it's almost the 20th na. As in. Super duper mega looking forward to seeing you again. I am sooooo dead tired from work today and yet to be super tired again tomorrow and on Friday, but I know that I can do it! Love you heaps!!!

eilegna

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2014, 09:54:40 pm »
Lapit na 10pm.. uwian na'
See you sa house'
sana gising ka pa
usap tayo  :)

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2014, 09:58:47 pm »
You made me happy today. Though I admit I was nervous the whole time. It was also nice meeting your son, he looks a lot like you. A future heartbreaker, I can tell. Surprise surprise this coming weekend! :)

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2014, 11:48:26 pm »
Sorry for today's mishap. Buti na lang tumawag ka to check if I was home. I'm really really sorry, I know you wanted to see me, kaya sorry di ko nasabi sayo that I had other plans tonight. Sorry you had to travel several hours only to know I was out pala. Sorry. But thank you for the effort. Sobrang natouch ako that you wanted to see me straight from out of town. And thank you for staying up late so we can facetime a little before you sleep kahit na antok na antok ka na... I love you always, dear. Good night. I'll see you in my dreams tonight.

Miss.Pancake

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2014, 01:03:34 am »
Dear SO,

Namimiss na kita sobra. :( SAna mabalik na natin yun dati. Haist. Sorry na kasi. Wag ka na maarte. :(

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close