We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Maganda ba talaga ang nuwhite mga sis? Parang bago lang ba?
Mas OK ba lightening effect ng Ishigaki compared to Tat? New user pa lang ako ng Tat. Parang mas madami ako nababasa good reviews ng Ishigaki
^^ sabi sa Cheskasstore manufactured in Japan pero distributed by US. Tat user ka before di ba? I remember ikaw yung thread starter ng Tat hehe. I created the second thread kaso wala na gaano nagbibigay feedback. Effective sayo sis? ^ how about Tat? May lightening effect sayo sis?
^ Yung Tat sis hehe Before or after meal? 3x a day? I tried sublingual gluta before, yung Thiocell. Effective naman kaso pricey. Around 3k.