Author Topic: Husband has cancer :(  (Read 19709 times)

zanabee

  • Guest
Re: Husband has cancer :(
« Reply #80 on: November 29, 2014, 08:07:32 pm »
condolence to you sis. your hubby is in a better place now. God bless you more and be strong for your baby girl.

chocnats

  • Guest
Re: Husband has cancer :(
« Reply #81 on: December 01, 2014, 01:39:54 am »
Thank you for your sympathy mga sis.

We just laid him to rest earlier today at his hometown in La Union. Iba pala talaga pag nakikita mong binababa na nila ang kabaong sa lupa. Parang dun lang nag-sink in sa akin na wala na talaga siya. But then again, I know he is in a better place now and he is watching over us. It's just sad to think na saglit lang namin naenjoy ang buhay mag-asawa, at di man lang namin mararanasan ang mga bagay na dati pa namin pinapangarap, tulad ng first Christmas and New Year together.

So now I have to face life without him, but I still consider myself lucky because I still have our daughter with me. 1 1/2 months na lang, makakasama ko na rin siya. :)

TysLolakins

  • Guest
Re: Husband has cancer :(
« Reply #82 on: December 01, 2014, 05:19:24 am »
My sincerest condolences sis chocnats  :'( .  I'm so shocked to hear that he had passed on.  I also had to deal with deaths recently, both parents, so I could just imagine what you're going through right now.
I really admire your strength and resolve dealing with the lost of your husband.  I hope and pray for a brighter and happier life for you and your coming baby.

Msfi

  • Guest
Re: Husband has cancer :(
« Reply #83 on: December 02, 2014, 08:03:42 am »
Condolence sis chocnats, yes you are lucky that even for a very brief period of time you were able to be with him and have good memories to keep with you. God bless you and your child.

twix01

  • Guest
Re: Husband has cancer :(
« Reply #84 on: December 06, 2014, 01:42:07 pm »
Sis condolences! Be strong for your baby. He's with the Good Lord now. Nothing under His control can ever be out of control. God Bless sis

snowberry

  • Guest
Re: Husband has cancer :(
« Reply #85 on: December 06, 2014, 03:27:30 pm »
Condolence sis chocnat. The Lord will take care of you and your baby.

chocnats

  • Guest
Re: Husband has cancer :(
« Reply #86 on: December 06, 2014, 04:01:55 pm »
Thank you mga sis for your prayers and sympathies. Now I ask you to please pray for my baby na rin since they found na may blockage siya sa intestines that needs to be operated on upon birth. Ang dami nang pagsubok na pinagdadaanan ko ngayon pero I know makakaya ko ito with your prayers.

f878

  • Guest
Re: Husband has cancer :(
« Reply #87 on: December 11, 2014, 06:38:36 am »
sis chocnats,

my sincerest condolences to you and your family. my prayers are also with you and your baby. may the Lord protect and guide you both. may you have a successful and safe delivery and operation for your baby. i admire your strength and courage through this trying time sis. keep the faith on hold on to Him because i know He will give you all the love and comfort that you need.
i have to thank you din sis because you were one of the bloggers na nakapag-inspire sa'ken to document my preps as well. your wedding was really beautiful and i'm sure this is one of the things you shared with your husband that you will always look back to in happiness. :)

thank you sis for sharing a piece of your life with us and may God continue to bless you.

kikaygimikera

  • Guest
Re: Husband has cancer :(
« Reply #88 on: December 11, 2014, 05:34:01 pm »
 :'( sis na sad ako habang binabasa ko yung buong thread hangang sa last page. Condolences sis @chocnats words may not suffice to express what I feel for the passing of your husband.

FoxyPhoenix

  • Guest
Re: Husband has cancer :(
« Reply #89 on: February 03, 2015, 12:58:12 pm »
Sis my sincerest condolence.. I ran upon your thread when I am searching about breast cancer kasi i think my mom has one. Pero when I think na worse na ang pinagdadaanan ko, meron pa palang mas malaki pinagdadaanan sa akin. I pray for your husband and also pray for your baby. Please do know na I feel for you.. God will take care of you and your baby, and also your hubby is just there looking after you..

chubs_0318

  • Guest
Re: Husband has cancer :(
« Reply #90 on: February 04, 2015, 09:47:44 am »
This is so sad. I followed your wedsite during my wedding preparations and I know that you've been preparing for your whole lifetime together as husband and wife and this happened. Di bale, God has better plans for you, I'm sure of that.  Andyan naman si baby to remind your hubby will always be with you no matter what.

funky f

  • Guest
Re: Husband has cancer :(
« Reply #91 on: February 15, 2015, 12:47:19 pm »
I stumbled upon this thread earlier and after reading page 2, I jumped to the last page to know how your husband was doing and Nagulat ako and super nasad. I admire you, sis, Sobrang strong and positive mo. Siguro ang sarap mo kausap in person. God bless you and your baby, sis.

ikaela

  • Guest
Re: Husband has cancer :(
« Reply #92 on: February 15, 2015, 01:09:05 pm »
I have no words. Sending out as much prayers and support to you as I can as an anonymous GT sis.

chocnats

  • Guest
Re: Husband has cancer :(
« Reply #93 on: February 15, 2015, 11:04:00 pm »
Ngayon ko lang nabuksan ulit ang thread na ito..

Thank you mga sis for your kind words. It's been a rough time since my husband died kasi I gave birth prematurely to our daughter. Dulot siguro ng stress sa pagkamatay and pag-aasikaso sa burol and libing ng asawa ko. So ngayon, medyo wala akong time to grieve kasi I know I have to be strong for my child as well.

Pero at night, dun ko talaga nafefeel ang absence.ng husband ko, and during special occasions as well. Malapit na 1st wedding anniversary namin kaya hinahanda ko na talaga sarili ko kasi alam kong it will be a difficult day for me.

funky f

  • Guest
Re: Husband has cancer :(
« Reply #94 on: February 16, 2015, 05:00:32 pm »
:( tingnan mo na lang palagi si baby, sis....

louiesmom

  • Guest
Re: Husband has cancer :(
« Reply #95 on: February 20, 2015, 09:46:45 am »
my condolences, sis nat.. hugs..

barbillie

  • Guest
Re: Husband has cancer :(
« Reply #96 on: March 24, 2015, 08:51:20 am »
Sis chocnuts, I came across this post from weddings at work in facebook, sorry to hear that you lost your baby too. I cried upon knowing this. :(

https://www.facebook.com/weddingsatwork/photos/a.83923007180.92533.45910402180/10152639632867181/?type=1

Be strong. God has plans for you. Your loved ones are now at peace and they can't feel the pain. I do not know what to say more but condolence and I hope you'll be able to recover.

yannuh

  • Guest
Re: Husband has cancer :(
« Reply #97 on: March 24, 2015, 09:01:52 am »
Hugs sis! Stay strong. Pray lang tayo and hindi tayo pababayaan ni God!

gharz412

  • Guest
Re: Husband has cancer :(
« Reply #98 on: March 24, 2015, 11:13:06 pm »
I suddenly felt sad upon hearing this, medyo matagal akong hindi naka pag open nito then I saw the other sissies post that you also lost your baby. Hugs sis, I can't even say more now I just want to hug you., Be strong sis. :'(

joy89

  • Guest
Re: Husband has cancer :(
« Reply #99 on: March 25, 2015, 03:45:52 am »
Sis, I dont know why I thought of opening the fb page of w@w, I am not even a w@wie when I was preparing. God only knows why. I read the page and I came across your story. I have already read through your topic before and I jumped to the last pages then to find out what happened. I feel your pain. Maybe not even a pinch of it. But I know that you are lucky since you have 2 angels above, looking out and praying for you. Be comforted by the idea that at least, your little one has her daddy with her. You may be alone physically here on earth, but love goes beyond life. Your story makes me value my family even more. I know I have to cherish every single moment I have with them. You will be well sis. God has plans, and His plans are always good. Grieve but lift all your weariness to Him. Pray everyday. When you feel sad, pray harder. I will pray for you.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close