Author Topic: Husband has cancer :(  (Read 19736 times)

trendy

  • Guest
Re: Husband has cancer :(
« Reply #60 on: November 16, 2014, 01:21:22 pm »
Sorry to hear about your husband sis. He's in my prayers.

You might want to share this with your husband. He's a cancer-survivor without undergoing chemo at all:
http://www.chrisbeatcancer.com/

purple.strawberry

  • Guest
Re: Husband has cancer :(
« Reply #61 on: November 16, 2014, 05:37:13 pm »
Since you're into alternative med sis, maybe you and your husband will want to visit Anthony Vivero in bf holmes. He does mass healing every wed and fri. May cases na siya na terminally ill and yet nagamot pa. There's a thread here about him.

chocnats

  • Guest
Re: Husband has cancer :(
« Reply #62 on: November 16, 2014, 10:18:39 pm »
Thank you mga sis for all your replies. Please continue praying for my husband as he is currently in the ICU na in TMC due to low hemoglobin levels.

chocnats

  • Guest
Re: Husband has cancer :(
« Reply #63 on: November 28, 2014, 01:28:42 am »
Hello mga sis,

First of all I want to say thank you for your prayers. Unfortunately, my husband lost his 3-month battle with cancer and passed away last Monday.

It's sad to think he is now gone, but I know that he is now in a place where there is no more pain and suffering. I know he'll be watching over us and our baby girl. :)

Now, it's time to focus more on our baby because I know it's what he wants.

missreese

  • Guest
Re: Husband has cancer :(
« Reply #64 on: November 28, 2014, 01:59:31 am »
aw.. condolonce sis.  :(

Be strong.. lagi mo lang isama sa prayers na gabayan kayo lalo na si baby.  :)

Basta kapit kay God.. di nya tayo pababayaan. :)

swtgrl_bee

  • Guest
Re: Husband has cancer :(
« Reply #65 on: November 28, 2014, 02:33:04 am »
Condolence, sis  :'(

lonelymiss28

  • Guest
Re: Husband has cancer :(
« Reply #66 on: November 28, 2014, 07:29:31 am »
sis condolence. stay strong and i will include you in my prayers.

donya_dyosa

  • Guest
Re: Husband has cancer :(
« Reply #67 on: November 28, 2014, 08:33:18 am »
Oh no... condolence sis chocnut... naapektuhan ako... youre such a brave woman..... =(

purple.strawberry

  • Guest
Re: Husband has cancer :(
« Reply #68 on: November 28, 2014, 08:43:54 am »
Condolence sis... We'll pray for you.

Be strong for you and your baby.

cecilydee

  • Guest
Re: Husband has cancer :(
« Reply #69 on: November 28, 2014, 08:45:47 am »
Condolence sis. I sincerely pray for your strength now. I cant imagine the pain you are going through since bagong kasal palang kayo.. please be healthy for you and your baby.


Priceless

  • Guest
Re: Husband has cancer :(
« Reply #70 on: November 28, 2014, 09:28:52 am »
Condolences, sis. I think when someone is stricken ill with cancer, it's not just one person that suffers from it, it's actually his family and loved ones din. So I hope you will slowly heal yourself and recover. It is still probably a shock, and you will go through the stages of grief, but rest assured that one day the sun will shine again and you will get used to (and even be happy) with a new "normal" life. Good luck, take care of yourself and your baby.

LGV

  • Guest
Re: Husband has cancer :(
« Reply #71 on: November 28, 2014, 10:10:42 am »
Oh my God kinilabutan ako sis, I dont know you personally pero Im affected with what happened to you, my prayers goes out to you and your baby. God bless you both and be strong always.

ReservoirDogs

  • Guest
Re: Husband has cancer :(
« Reply #72 on: November 28, 2014, 10:46:54 am »
My condolences sis. :( I don't know you personally, but I've been reading this thread and was hoping that everything would end well.

I'm so sad and so sorry about what happened. I admire your strength and positivity. If I were in your shoes, I really don't know what I'd do. Take care of yourself and baby girl!

caterpillar-girl

  • Guest
Re: Husband has cancer :(
« Reply #73 on: November 28, 2014, 12:37:01 pm »
I'm so sorry to hear this sis chocnats :( I don't know you but pareho tayong newlyweds and I remember exchanging wedding stuff over at the other threads. To hear this now is really sad. Sending you my prayers and condolences. Stay strong.

IamColleen

  • Guest
Re: Husband has cancer :(
« Reply #74 on: November 28, 2014, 02:39:56 pm »
 :'( condolence sis. Kaya mo yan. Nashock naman ako, bat naman agad agad. Hay.

glamorosa_09

  • Guest
Re: Husband has cancer :(
« Reply #75 on: November 28, 2014, 02:44:36 pm »
Sabi nga, "hiram sa Diyos ang ating buhay." And I think, you understand it very well sis since you accepted his death peacefully, and sabi mo nga he's now in a place where there is no more pain and suffering.

Basing on your post, I feel that there's still joy in your heart because of your baby, and siguro dahil na rin sa strong faith mo kay God.

For sure, your husband will be missed terribly, especially during the birth of your sweet child. Sobrang nakakalungkot lang din talaga na hindi man lang tumagal ang buhay nya. But then God knows what He's doing. His ways are not our ways, His thoughts are beyond our thoughts.

Condolence sis. I feel that you're a one brave spiritual woman.

yssayjayla

  • Guest
Re: Husband has cancer :(
« Reply #76 on: November 28, 2014, 03:04:26 pm »
Condolence sis. Please stay strong for your baby.

huggykaye

  • Guest
Re: Husband has cancer :(
« Reply #77 on: November 28, 2014, 03:12:10 pm »
Condolence, sis. you're a strong woman, i know that though we don't know each other personally. he'll be watching over you and your baby... im sure hindi nya kayo pababayaan, lalo na't mas malapit na sya ka Lord. *hugs*

Cheesecak3

  • Guest
Re: Husband has cancer :(
« Reply #78 on: November 28, 2014, 04:03:23 pm »
Condolence sis. I don't know what to say kasi alam kong sobrang sakit ng nararamdaman mo ngayon. Stay strong sis. I will pray for you.

Girltalker2

  • Guest
Re: Husband has cancer :(
« Reply #79 on: November 28, 2014, 04:41:20 pm »

Condolence sis. So sorry to hear about your loss.  Will pray that God may continuously guide you and your daughter.

Take care sis

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close