We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
If I can gab about what interests me, surely others do the same with theirs, no? This is a public forum after all. I have as much right and choice to post, read, react and ignore as the next poster. There are things round here (and elsewhere) that I find tiresome and excessive, but I'm not going to tell those who think otherwise to shut up just because I'm of different opinion. I have my own biases for and against and I can be very opinionated about them, but I know for a fact that I am not the center of the Female Network universe (or any other universe, virtual or not).
Heading for a MeltdownDi ko talaga alam... help naman dyan mga sis!