Hi mga sis! Long time no post. Hehe Anyway, just want to share with you may labor and delivery story. Pasensya na if mahaba. I was scheduled to be induced on October 14, 2014 since I was overdue already.
October 13, 2014 at 645 AM (40 weeks and 2 days)
I woke up with contractions but it was not painful. Tightening lang ng abdomen but I decided to time it na din. I have this CONTRACTION TIMER (downloaded from Google Play. Maganda siya mga sis madali mag monitor ng contractions using this) to monitor the duration and interval of my contractions. Based dun I have been having contractions every 4-5 minutes na with a duration of 40-60 seconds. I continued doing this the whole day.
1045 AM - 130 PM
My hubby and I went to Tagaytay to offer a prayer at Pink Sisters convent and do some errands. I was still monitoring my contractions. every 3-4 minutes pa din but the pain was not terrible and I can still walk, talk and etc so I didn't think I am in TRUE labor. Akala ko BH contractions lang.
230PM
Dropped by the hospital just to have the heartbeat checked para lang sure. Nasa 120s naman pero sabi nung nurse na moderate to strong na daw contractions ko buti daw kaya ko pa. Sabi ko baka di pa ako nag le-labor. Hehe. So we went home na.
4 to 545 PM
Had 3 episodes of initially brownish/pinkish discharge tapos nung yung last blood na talaga and that's the only time we decided to go back to the hospital and text my OB. At this time, tolerated pa din ang pain and from 1 to 10, nasa 3 or 4 lang pain ko.
640PM
10 minutes away from the hospital my water bag broke. Ganun pala yun, As in parang 2 liters of water ata lumbas. Di mo siya mapipigilan. Agos kung agos talaga. Buti nalang I was sitting on a towel sa loob ng car pero na soak pa din talaga
650PM
Arrived at the hospital. When I stepped outside the car, another round of water came out gushing. Bongga talaga sa dami. When I was lying sa ER bed, naulit na naman na may lumabas. This time I got worried kasi greenish na yung color ng water, which means nag poop na baby ko sa loob. That's the only time na na feel ko ang pain ng contraction pero carry pa din. Nag IE din yung OB resident (which is supppppppppper SAKIT! Yung OB ko painless mag IE eh) and 2-3cms pa lang daw ako.
730PM
Transferred to delivery room and was hooked to fetal monitor. Nag worry ulit ako kasi bumababa yung heart rate ni baby during contractions. Strong na daw contractions ko pero carry pa din ang pain. My OB was informed about the situation and observe pa daw ako for an hour if kakayanin pa mag normal. At this point, gusto ko na ma-CS dahil I was worried for my baby already.
9PM
My OB decided to to emergency CS na kasi nga ganun pa din yung trend ng heart rate ni baby tsaka 2-3 cms pa din daw ako. Delikado na if we wait until mag 10CMS ako to deliver the baby vaginally.
930PM.
I was transferred to OR, hooked to monitors, spinal anesthesia given ( I was awake the whole time) etc.
10PM
Preparation started and I was cut at exactly 10:15 PM
10:33 PM = BABY OUT!
She cried 10 seconds after her head was pulled out. It was the most beautiful sound ever

It was also a miracle that she did not inhale any of the poop that was mixed with the amniotic fluid. Expected ko na mag antibiotics siya but THANK GOD she cried agad, had Apgar score of 9,9 and was breathing normally. She latched immediately as well.
130AM
Transferred to regular room and my baby was on my chest from that time until 6am. Hehe.
Within 24 hours I forced myself to sit-up na and dangle my legs from the bed. After 48 hours, I was walking na pero super bagal and with support sa CS incison site. Nung hapon the ff day, naligo na din ako. Di ko ma take yung diaper na duguan. Natanggal na din foley catheter ko and IV fluids. The ff day, uwi na kami! Hehe. Ayun lang. Sorry if mahaba. I was just excited to share my story.
Word of advice to moms who will undergo CS, for faster recovery, walk kayo agad but ask for help kasi mahihilo kayo sa unang attempt. Tapos if you can bring your own binder, do so. Ang kati nung binder ng hospital(color blue na velcro)! Nagkasugat sugat ako kakakamot. Drink lots of fluids pag allowed na kayo so you easily pass gas and poop and therefore go gome earlier. GOOD LUCK to everyone and GOD BLESS!