We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^and ^^Hellish yan. I had PUPPP in my 9th-13th week. My OB said it's PUPPP, my derma said it's eczema. Pero di nagwork sakin niresetang clobetasol so nagresearch ako online about eczema (since wala masyadong maresearch regarding PUPPP). I used dermablend oatmeal soap tsaka nilalagyan ko ng human nature sunflower beauty oil after bath. Nagstop din kagad yung kati. Yung scars (dahil sa pagkakamot) until now ginagamot ko pa rin Bumili pa ako nung sinasabi nilang pine tar soap (cost me 500pesos for 1 bar ), di ko na nagamit since umepekto na yung oatmeal soap. Pero I'm keeping it just in case bumalik pa yung PUPPP ko.
^^ sweetarwen07 Baka pampalambot lang sya hindi pampaopen. hehe. One week lang ako uminom at twice a day.