Sis BLUEFLAME: same na same pala ang gestational age ng baby natin. I will be 37 weeks also on Saturday. Sabi ko nga kay hubby I will take the primrose oil on Friday na lang para just in case mag labor na the ff day eh term na si baby. I've read kasi that sometimes in 3 days eh may effect na. Ayaw ko naman na maging late preterm pa si baby diba. We've reached this far! Kaunting kembot na lang. I'm really hoping na by 38 weeks or before 39 weeks eh manganak na ako.
I have also prepared my hospital bag (1 maleta na pang hand carry and 1 bag for my kikay stuff) pero di pa nakalagay lahat:
BABYTie-side shirt (white) - 4pcs
Booties and mittens (white) - 2 pairs
Cap (white) - 2 pcs
Socks - 3 pairs
Receiving blanket - 3pcs
Swaddle blanket - 1pc
Going home outfit with pink booties, mittens and cap - 1 set
Disposable diaper NB - 1 pack
Birds eye cloth/gauze - 6 pcs
Towel - 1pc
Baby Book (bought sa Amazon)
Cotton Balls
Virgin Coconyt Oil
Baby Wipes, Baby Wash, Baby Lotion (freebies from a BF seminar I attended)
Diaper Rash cream
Thermometer
MERobe - 1pc
Duster (para comfy) - 1pc
Button down shirt/dress - 2pcs
Socks - 2 pairs
Disposable underwear from Watson's - 5pcs
Breast Pump (Manual)
Nursing Bra - 2pcs
Rubber slippers - 1 pair
1 pack Caress maternity pads
adult diaper - 2 pcs
underpads - 2pcs
lanolin cream
Kikat kit (lip gloss, eylash curler, powder, facial wipes etc)
Toiletries (soap, shampoo, toothapste,, mouthwash etc)
Mints
Prayer book/rosary
DADDY- Bahala na siya sa outfits niya. Siya daw mag-aayos eh. Hehe.
- Camera, cellphone, chargers, laptop, iPod, books and magazines
- Reusable bags
- Food! (crackers, water, juice, ensaymada!)
- Bath towels
DOCUMENTS/OTHERS
- OB book
- Philheath forms
- SSS forms
- Birth plan (drafting pa lang)
- Medical records
- Cheat sheet
- IDs
- CASH, Credit Cards etc
Ayan na hopefully all goes well at NSD ako para pasok sa budget. But as long as safe and healthy kami ni baby okay na ako kahit ano
