Author Topic: Am I inlove with my husband's cousin?  (Read 6833 times)

van-ana

  • Guest
Am I inlove with my husband's cousin?
« on: September 03, 2014, 01:24:37 pm »
I think Im inlove with my husband's cousin. Actually, before we (me and my husband) get to know each other, i had a relationship first with his cousin, but only for a while... because i discovered him having another affair with another woman. that was 6 years ago. Now, I am married, with two kids. Because he is a cousin of my husband, sometimes we see each other, in some, occasions.. so on.. even in church every sunday. he often smiles at me, everytime he passes by our house, he also visited my kids twice then, (one of my kids is his godson)..he is very nice to me, to us, my kids... i still feel this strange feeling whenever i see him.. once, he told me in a private message, he still have feelings for me... i often end up thinking of him. i dont know if its just the effect of being away from my husband. He is an OFW, pero mahal ko pa rin ang asawa ko.

Noylabmay

  • Guest
Re: Am I inlove with my husband's cousin?
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2014, 01:36:03 pm »
sis payong kapatid lang iwasan mo na lang at i avoid yang pakiramdam na yan
baka magulat ka nag lalaro ka na pala ng apoy
kakabasa ko lang ng news pinatay ng husband ang wife na nahuling me karelasyong pinsan nya

kaiz

  • Guest
Re: Am I inlove with my husband's cousin?
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2014, 02:04:54 pm »
hanggat maaga pa, iwas nalang sis

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Am I inlove with my husband's cousin?
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2014, 02:40:23 pm »
iwasan mo nalang ang cousin niya. walang maganda pupuntahan yung feelings na iyan sis. might as well focus on your kids and do something that will keep your mind off that thought.

pray sis... goodluck.

bluish_mommy

  • Guest
Re: Am I inlove with my husband's cousin?
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2014, 03:20:34 pm »
baka naman kasi dahil saglit lang din ang relationship nyo nung cousin kaya may nagli-linger na thoughts sa iyo na mga what-could-have-been's kung tumagal kayo. i don't think in love ka sa kanya, para sigurong may "bitin" factor lang yung naging relasyon mo sa cousin kaya ka ganyan. if you're sure na in love ka nga, mas mabuting iwasan na lang at wag na ientertain ang thoughts na magiging kayo ulit.

baliwsayo

  • Guest
Re: Am I inlove with my husband's cousin?
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2014, 03:47:55 pm »
Sumbong mo sa hubby mo sis. Loko yun ah.. pinsan pa siya ng asawa mo eh gumaganyan siya.

maiandra

  • Guest
Re: Am I inlove with my husband's cousin?
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2014, 03:10:17 am »
Tandaan mo kung bakit ka nakipaghiwalay sa kanya - kasi babaero sya diba??

whitelady17

  • Guest
Re: Am I inlove with my husband's cousin?
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2014, 03:45:55 am »
naku sis don't ever entertain the thought. Maybe he is just testing the waters kung bibigay ka sa kaniya. Tamang iwas na lang sa kaniya and be honest sa hubby mo, instead of thinking about your ex, si mister na lang tawagan mo or kamustahin mo, focus all your energy to hubby and kids

aquacharly

  • Guest
Re: Am I inlove with my husband's cousin?
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2014, 08:31:57 am »
Tandaan mo kung bakit ka nakipaghiwalay sa kanya - kasi babaero sya diba??

There you go, Girl.  --  the 1 word that should snap you out of your Little Girl thoughts:    BABAERO.
After surviving him that 1st time, & putting yourself into a marriage you have no big-deal complaints about --  Are you aiming to get on his list of willing victims twice? You didn't learn The Lesson then, so you want History to repeat itself? 
Darling, you're a Big Girl now;  misplaced your Big Girl panties?

IF an affair happens --  IMO,  it is YOUR fault.   You swallowed the bait with eyes wide open.  You can stop all this by becoming inaccessible.  Stop making excuses on why you keep putting yourself in harm's way. It is what it is:  you encourage him by making yourself available for him to flirt up.
Change your mass sched, don't wait for him to pass by your windows, be friendly but remote at social gatherings, etc etc etc.  Everything to stop this all is do-able.  Stop kidding yourself. 

Not to be crass, but:  there are other ways to scratch an itch or feed an ego without engaging in an affair that will surely destroy families (plural yan, take note).   Matakot ka.   

".... Pero mahal ko pa rin ang asawa ko". Is this your subconscious speaking up: na parang consuelo na lang na mahal mo asawa mo?  That loving him is no longer enough for you?  Pray for clarity of mind and heart -- before you play with fire.  Pray hard.

Or think this way:  Take good care of yourself.  Do not let this babaero fool you again. He will surely not bring you to a better place. He can't, it's beyond him. 
NO, you're not in love.   You just misplaced your Big Girl panties.  Stay safe, stay faithful.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2014, 08:33:49 am by aquacharly »

Cheesecak3

  • Guest
Re: Am I inlove with my husband's cousin?
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2014, 05:48:53 pm »
Iwasan mo na lang habang maaga pa at wag na wag kang magbibigay ng motibo.

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Am I inlove with my husband's cousin?
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2014, 08:43:08 pm »
There's a big difference between giving the idea some space in your head and acting on it. Nonetheless, clear your head and hopefully, you find yourself deciding to choose to do what is right... and we all know what it is. FOCUS on your husband and kids!

lingling

  • Guest
Re: Am I inlove with my husband's cousin?
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2014, 02:20:38 pm »
Walang kwenta yang ex mo. Hindi ka nya mahal. Kasi kong mahal ka nya dapat hindi ka nya niloko before. And kong mahal ka pa rin nya dapat hindi na sya magtatapat sayo. Kasi nga asawa ka na ng pinsan nya at may mga anak na kayo.

Nung nag message sya na mahal ka pa rin nya. Tinarantado nya na pinsan nya. Magtitiwala ka ba sa taong kayang i-betray sariling pamilya nya?

purplegravity

  • Guest
Re: Am I inlove with my husband's cousin?
« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2014, 02:52:57 pm »
STOP it now before it get worst.

quennna

  • Guest
Re: Am I inlove with my husband's cousin?
« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2014, 05:52:45 pm »
sis, iba na buhay mo now.. married ka na..
mind over matter.. kailangan ilagay sa isip mo na, mrried ka na at nakikipag flirt yang cousin in law kasi unang una alam nya na wala hubby mo.. may naputol kayong relasyon.. at alam mo dahilan kung baket kayo nagkahiwalay. naloko ka na before.. papaloko ka pa rin ngayon?

may choice ka rin na magsabi sa husband mo na di ka comfortable sa pinsan nya..

have courage to do what i right, sis.. take care of your family

krispygreen

  • Guest
Re: Am I inlove with my husband's cousin?
« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2014, 06:14:26 pm »
I super agree with all our sisses here.. your failed and brief relationship with your babaero ex was 6 years ago. Siguro naman nag grow ka na sa 6 years na yun. If not, you need to grow up sis and needs to grow up FAST. You're blessed with 2 kinds and a husband who sacrificed being away to be able to provide for your family. You need to STOP thinking about this loser babaero guy who once betrayed you and is now betraying your husband.

ayka

  • Guest
Re: Am I inlove with my husband's cousin?
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2014, 12:40:11 am »
My advice on falling for your husband's cousin...? DON'T EVEN GO THERE. Remember your vows.

aubb

  • Guest
Re: Am I inlove with my husband's cousin?
« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2014, 04:26:38 am »
Apparently nilalandi ka niya, and you're yielding to it. All that you need to hear's been posted by gtalkers here. I could say na alam mong mali. E kung gusto mo gumawa ng mali, push mo, pero prepare ka nalang talaga sa consequence. Hopefully maawa ka sa family mo.

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Am I inlove with my husband's cousin?
« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2014, 05:52:50 am »
One word: STOP

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Am I inlove with my husband's cousin?
« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2014, 05:54:41 am »
One word: STOP

yanmae

  • Guest
Re: Am I inlove with my husband's cousin?
« Reply #19 on: September 23, 2014, 03:39:27 pm »
Hi TS. Sabi nga nila wag mong labanan ang tukso dahil kahit kailan hinding hindi ka mananalo, instead umiwas ka sa tukso.

Hindi maganda yung ganyang pakiramdam sis, kaya payo ko lang rin iwas na habang wala pang nangyayaring hindi maganda. ^_^

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close