@
redhuman @
FayeP naku ako sa office, 2 x natutulog hahaha sa clinic para nakahiga. buti na lang understanding mga friends ko sa office.
Naku, ako hilo at duwal lalo na pag ma brake si kuya driver ng FX.

breathing exercises at white flower lagi kong hawak.
Anyway, Here is my birth preferences! Based also on Ms. Cathy's BP found here -->
http://themilklady.wordpress.com/2013/10/02/planning-your-birth/Birth Preferences:
As much as safely possible, I would like my delivery via VBAC or I would like to undergo a Trial of Labor.
Labor:
• I would like it if my husband would be there during labor and delivery.
o We will be getting the HRPU, so husband can be there during my labor.
• I would like to spend the first stage of labor standing up and being able to move around for faster progression of my labor.
• I would prefer to get a Heplock instead of a regular IV for mobility.
• During labor, if it is possible, I would prefer to be able to drink clear liquids and have light snacks as approved by my OB.
• If it is available, I would like to have a birthing ball present during labor, if not available, I will bring my own.
• I would like fetal monitoring to be intermittent so I can be free to move around while laboring.
• If there is a need for labor augmentation, I would prefer it to be first attempted by natural methods such as nipple stimulation.
• I would prefer not to include an Artificial Rupture of the Membrane for labor augmentation.
Delivery
• During delivery if it is possible, I prefer to be in a semi-recline position.
• Perform an episiotomy only as a last resort and as the need arises and followed by local anesthesia for repair.
• If it is possible that my husband be able to cut the umbilical cord and the umbilical cord to be cut only after it stops pulsating.
• Allow vernix to be absorbed into baby’s skin
• I would like skin to skin contact as soon as possible (unang yakap) and to be able to latch and breastfeed my baby right after he comes out.
In case of C-Section
• Please make sure that all other options have been exhausted before resorting to a repeat CS.
• I would like to be awake and alert during the operation.
• If possible, can the screen be lowered as soon as baby is out, so I can watch the baby come out.
• I understand the need for the environment to be sterile, but if I am in control and there is no risk, I would prefer my hands and arms not to be tied down so I can touch the baby. Or at least, take out the restraints once baby is out or to have at least one arm free/ not strapped down.
• If skin to skin with mother is not possible due to some event, I prefer my husband to hold the baby as soon as possible.
Thank you so much.
Tapos sa baba may pirma ng OB ko and pirma ko.

Marami na akong ni left out diyan like shaving and enema, kasi okay lang naman sakin yung dalawa. Yan lang talaga yung kelangan masunod or at least majority diyan eh magawa para mas malaki yung chance ko na VBAC.