watch now

Author Topic: planning to undergo breast augmenation  (Read 1610 times)

mynameisrose

  • Guest
planning to undergo breast augmenation
« on: August 30, 2014, 01:37:04 pm »
Ive been dealing with insecurities, unsatisfactions of myslef, low self esteem and not confident at all. i have a lot of issues when it comes to my body, i couldn't wear bikini not until night time coz i have strect marks on my butt, i have uneven skin tone between my legs and worst having so flat chested. if its bright i need to run if im wearing shorts or bikini so that i wont be notice at all. :(. whenever i remeber this it always makes me cry. i know we have to be contented with God has given us but sometimes theres always missing that we need to fill in within ourselves.

At first I am having second thoughts coz i know it will really cost a lot but then trhey said no pain no gain. lol. Im searching about belo medical clinic, but from the reviews they were a lot who's not satisfied with the results and they cost more maybe perhaps they're name is everywhere the globe, but this is something once you decide theres no turning back so i'm so careful with my decisions and surely, for first timer like i may need to need help, advices, suggestions who underwent issues like mine. i heard about dr. magalona. Can anyone help me where to go and who to choose from? pls.

Thank you

cosmeticsurgerygirl

  • Guest
Re: planning to undergo breast augmenation
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2018, 09:19:12 pm »
I had saggy breast before so I had a breast augmentation done. They didn?t turn out perfect but they are now far more better than my previous breasts. The breast augmentation completely changed my confidence, I am not ashamed for men to see my chest now.I think it was one of the best decision I have ever made. I am very happy with the result. It looks very natural! My surgeon Dr Rino Lorenzo is one of the top BA surgeons in Manila.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close